Hanswolfgang....after long

• hans can you please check my post thank you http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=14604&replies=7

• Asia118X,

follow which way? A knowledgeable woman hesitates, and then comes to a full stop. She begins to see so many doors – “Now which one is the right one? Which path is the right one? Which discipline to follow? Which way to choose?” So much energy is spent in all this thinking and choosing that there is no energy left to move. And it is a difficult decision, difficult in the same way as when someone says, “Yes, I want to learn to swim, but until I have learned it, how can I go into the water?” It is logical, because if you go into the water without first having learned to swim it can be dangerous – “First let me learn to swim and then I can go into the water.”

• drgagannagi,

how do you say that talking once a month and discussing trivial things like work is enough? as an indication that you must create balance in the realm of the emotions.

why am i not deserving of more? because you are seeing nothing else in your life besides this loss.

then what is there between us? success.

as you say there will be nothing in the future? yes.

and i should forget him? yes.

is this a new window of oppurtunity? no.

can it be utilized? no.

how? people are drawn to you if you can always see the bright side and if you bring warmth into other people's lives.

is this the oppurtunity? yes.

I recommend you the second book of Taran Taran, SIDDHI SVABHAVA -- The Nature of Ultimate Realization, a beautiful title. He says the same thing again and again: Be empty! But what can the poor fellow do? Nobody can say anything else. "Be awake, be aware...."

• soulconfusion,

hans can you please check my post: no, not yet.

Checking your energy, most important is an experience before you were born and another as a baby.

• then what is there between us? success. success in waht? how? waht will both of us be succesful in?what else can you say exists between both of us?

as you say there will be nothing in the future? yes. why is there nothing in the future for both of us?

and i should forget him? yes. i should forget him altogether from my life?

• drgagannagi,

success in waht? overcoming struggles.

how? by introducing a more focused plan.

waht will both of us be succesful in? purity and innocence.

what else can you say exists between both of us? an inner awakening, the beginnings of a new way of living and experiencing the world.

why is there nothing in the future for both of us? because you will get more satisfaction through self-improvement than in trying to change external conditions.

i should forget him altogether from my life? no.

You are living in a state of unconsciousness. You are really a sleep walker full of dreams. And if I listen quietly, I can hear you snoring even when you are walking. You look awake, but you are not. Certainly your soul is snoring; the body goes on doing its work mechanically.

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

I would like to ask for your insight on this relationship. I am pisces woman, March 10, 1966, he is Scorpio, Nov. 15, 1952. We have been friends for a few years. We are both single but live in different states. We have a very strong energetic connection between us. Mutual love, respect and admiration. I am very attracted to him and my intuition tells me he is attracted to me. I have told him how I felt, twice, each time he says he adores me but does not have romantic feelings for me. His words, actions and body language scream something different, but he denies it. Complication, we are both on the same spiritual path, he says he has chosen the single life, meaning celibacy. I can feel he is conflicted and in a tug of war. I have been reflecting on myself to see what blocks I might have to a relationship. We are so similar emotionally, I think we both fear getting hurt. Is there hope for us to overcome this and have a romatic relationship?

• You are living in a state of unconsciousness. You are really a sleep walker full of dreams. And if I listen quietly, I can hear you snoring even when you are walking. You look awake, but you are not. Certainly your soul is snoring; the body goes on doing its work mechanically.

so waht do i do to come out of the sleep?

• i should forget him altogether from my life? no. in what form can he exist in my life? what relation?

• what is the way or how to proceed on a day to day basis with him? what kind of interaction and at what level will suit this relation where it stands now?

• Leslye,

I would like to ask for your insight on this relationship: he is who he is, and if you don't like it, that's just too bad!

I am pisces woman, March 10, 1966: you are most creative. Just how it manifests in your life will depend a lot on what are your values and your occupation. In all cases, it is wise to safeguard your personal property. Just be more careful than usual because there is a strong potential for someone to either rip you off or in some other way do something dishonest.

Being such a creative force, this can bring great success in any of the artistic pursuits. This is an energy that can be used to further your success in many areas. Finally, this represents an initiation into a higher lifestyle. For example, you might read a book that inspires you to start a regular plan of exercise. Because that book caused a positive change in your basic lifestyle, this would be considered to be a spiritual initiation. Of course, there are more profound spiritual initiations than a new exercise program, but keep in mind that this initiation will have a definite effect on what you do day in and day out.

You are currently in the lucky period of your year. This period began on 08/13/2011 and will end on 10/4/2011.

Is there hope for us to overcome this and have a romatic relationship? No.

Only then is there hope that the desire will be fulfilled.

• drgagannagi,

so waht do i do to come out of the sleep? if you are fighting with anything, then it is not discipline. I don’t teach fight, I teach awareness. It is useless to fight with the darkness, utterly useless and stupid. Bring the light in. Why fight with darkness? And how can you ever hope to win by fighting with darkness? Bring the light in and the darkness is found no more.

You are surrounded by many darknesses: greed, anger, jealousy, lust, ambition, ego. These are layers of darkness. If you start fighting with all these layers of darkness you are not going to win, because there is no way to fight with darkness directly. Darkness does not exist in the first place; it is only the absence of light. So if you want to do something with darkness, don’t try to do it directly, do something with light. If you want darkness, put the light out. If you don’t want darkness, put the light on. But do something with the light, forget about darkness.

If the light is there, darkness is not there. If the light is not there, you cannot avoid darkness. You can close your eyes, you can try to forget about it, you can become occupied somewhere else, you can take your mind far, far away from it, but it is there all the same. And it will show in your acts, in your thoughts, in your behavior. It will come up again and again. You cannot hide it – it is impossible to hide it. The truth of your being, whatsoever it is, is bound to surface.

Gagan, become aware. And I am not saying what is wrong and what is right. I am simply saying: be aware; or, awareness is right and unawareness is wrong. When you are aware, things will start changing of their own accord, and then the mind functions as a servant. It is a machine, a beautiful machine, one of the most complex machines invented by nature in thousands of years. Man has not yet been able to create anything comparable to it. Even the best computer is not yet so capable.

A single human mind can contain all the libraries of the world. It is almost infinite. Its capacity is great, its use is great, but it should be your servant not your master. As a servant it is beautiful; as a master it is dangerous.

in what form can he exist in my life? as speed and rapid advancement of the situation.

what relation? this relation is mainly a solitary quest because the answers do not lie in the external world, but within yourself.

what is the way or how to proceed on a day to day basis with him? the desire to turn away from the getting and spending of society to focus on the inner world.

what kind of interaction and at what level will suit this relation where it stands now? the undertaking of the creative adventure.

• hanswolfgang, I accept that he is who he is. I love him regardless of whether there is a romantic relationship between us., he is a dear friend. I know other celibate men in my life who are clearly celibate and it wouldn't even occur to me to think of pursuing anything with them. My friend feels unsettled to me, undecided about his heart. He flirts with me and says suggestive things. Maybe he is just being inappropriate and playing mind games with me, but that does not seem to be his style.

People stealing stuff? Well, they can have it. It's just stuff afterall.

I am already on a spiritual path with Vedic roots. I am a teacher of meditation and breath work and it is a part of my daily life.

I get the need to let go and detach for things to come into fruition. Be hollow and empty, drop the desire, the attachment. If it was so easy, I would have done it yesterday.

Thanks for the reading. Your bedside manner could use a little softening... We're not all as dense as bricks.

• what kind of a creative adventure can we undertake together? in his eyes what does he see me as respect to our relation with each other?

• Leslye,

you live a very unharmonious life: a life of conflict, a life of discord. You are not one but many. You are a crowd and there is constant fight inside; day in, day out, the fight continues. You are fighting with yourself violently. It is very destructive, but that's how you are brought up to become a soldier, not a sannyasin.

• Hans,

We have had our struggles with looking for an apartment there was no luck with the previous place nor the other after. We have not yet given up and are still looking. There seems to be some obstacles in the way when we find something that we are interested in. Do you know if we will find anything soon or be qualified for anything soon? Do you have any suggestions that you feel will help us out with this situation? We have found one that is still under the process of being verified and I have my hopes up on this one what do you see on this?

• drgagannagi,

what kind of a creative adventure can we undertake together? If you are constantly caught up in your own dreams, fantasies, you will never be able to move forward and make those dreams a reality.

in his eyes what does he see me as respect to our relation with each other? that you know the secret of how to access these realms.

If it is a need then there is a motive, if there is a need then it is businesslike. The other is being used as a commodity and the other is using you as a commodity; hence the continuous conflict between lovers. Nobody wants to be reduced to a thing, nobody wants to be used as a means. That is a humiliation, it is a great insult, it is disrespectful. But that's what lovers are doing, hence anger arises. They are constantly at each other's necks. Excuses may be different but the fundamental thing is that both are incapable of being alone. Out of that incapability they are trying to be together.

• WOW.

• 143jastin,

Do you know if we will find anything soon or be qualified for anything soon? No.

Do you have any suggestions that you feel will help us out with this situation? Yes.

We have found one that is still under the process of being verified and I have my hopes up on this one what do you see on this? Weak foundations.

Somewhere you have gone wrong. And this has gone to the roots. When you were born, the society started changing you to the abnormal pattern -- the unnatural pattern through which everybody else is suffering. Psychologists have been trying hard to probe the mystery of where a child goes wrong and they have stumbled upon the age of four. Somewhere near that age the child becomes part of society; somewhere around that age she is no longer natural. Before the age of four she is still part of the great world of trees, flowers, birds and animals; before the age of four she is still wild. After that she is domesticated. Then the society takes over. Then she lives according to rules, morality, right and wrong. Then she is not total. Then everything is divided. Now before you move you have to decide deliberately how to move, what to do, and what not to do. The 'ought' has entered and that 'ought' is the disease. Discrimination has come in. Now you are no longer part of the Divine -- yo have fallen from that grace.

• Leslye,

Ramakrishna was one of the great tantrikas of the last century. The story is beautiful:

He had his first glimpse of superconsciousness when he was only fourteen. But that age, fourteen, is also the age when sexuality starts its journey. And he had his first experience of superconsciousness at the same time. He was coming home from the field -- it was evening -- and he was passing the lake that was between his hut and the field.

It was rainy season -- black clouds had gathered over the lake. Soon it was going to rain, so Ramakrishna was rushing towards his house -- and just at that moment he saw a line of white cranes flying above the lake, against the backdrop of black clouds. It was a tremendously silent and beautiful moment. Both were reflected in the lake, the silent lake: the black clouds and the white cranes in a line, flying. He was struck by the beauty of the moment; he fell down and became unconscious. And from that day he becamea different person. He was only fourteen ....

His parents certainly became worried, the whole village became worried: something had to be done. The boy was talking almost like a madman -- who would think otherwise of a fourteen-year-old child if he starts speaking like the seers of the UPANISHADS, and talks as if he is a great wise man? They simply thought that he had gone crazy: "This boy we know. Only the other day he was simply an ordinary boy, and just in one day he has become a sage." So they all thought -- as it is thought all over India, if some trouble arises like this -- the best way is marriage. It is the medicine for almost every kind of sickness. Perhaps the reason is that whenever you are in pain, if something of a bigger trouble happens, you forget the pain. For example, you have a headache and your house starts burning; do you think you will remember about the headache? -- you will forget all about the headache. It simply means you needed a bigger headache, that's all.

So marriage is thought to be the cure of all kinds of sickness in India. But the parents were a little concerned. They thought that he was not going to say yes, he would not agree; but there seemed to be nothing else. The whole village suggested only one thing, marriage, so they finally asked him.

His name at that time was Gadadhar. He became Ramakrishna when he became enlightened and his name was changed by his master. They asked Gadadhar, "Would you like to be married?"

He said, "Yes, why not? Even great seers have married."

They said, "He is really crazy, completely crazy! Great seers were married ...' he is saying. He does not know anything about marriage, and he says,Yes, why not?'" But the whole village said, "If he is saying yes, then why not? -- let him be married. Marriage will bring him to his senses. All these great seers and strange things that he talks about, he will forget. He needs a beautiful girl. It is just the age." They said, "He is a little young, and it is just a sexual upheaval in his mind that is making him say all these things."

So they arranged for him to see the girl -- just in the next village there was a beautiful girl. Gadadhar was so happy when he was dressed in new clothes, and it was almost a procession which went to the other village to see the girl. His mother had put one silver rupee in his pocket "just in case you need it." They were poor people -- one rupee was a lot of money.

The girl came; the way it happens in India is, the girl comes to put food in your plates. That is the only time you see her. When the girl came to put food in the plate of Ramakrishna, he took out his one rupee and put it at her feet. He touched her feet, and said, "Mother, you are really beautiful. The seers have said rightly."

His family and the villagers that had come said, "This boy -- even marriage cannot cure him; he is beyond cure. Look at this nonsense -- his own wife, and he is touching her feet, putting the rupee, and is saying that, "The great seers have said rightly that the woman is always a mother."

The family of the girl was also in a dilemma ... what to do? This boy seems to be crazy, and looks nice, beautiful; but the way he has behaved -- no boy has ever behaved. But they were poor, and this was a good chance. They married the girl. And Ramakrishna continued to have the same relationship his whole life: his wife Sharda, remained his mother. He continued to call her mother.

He practiced tantra with Sharda ... he would put Sharda naked on a high pedestal and sit underneath just like a devoted son. This was an old and ancient method of tantra: that if you can see in a beautiful naked woman your mother and still no desire arises, or if it arises you simply watch it pass. It will pass because nothing remains in the mind forever. The mind is in a constant flux -- nothing remains stable, so don't be worried if anything comes, just be watchful, but underneath let the basic idea remain -- that of the mother.

Yes, in the beginning there were, ideas. Ramakrishna was young and sexuality was there; but he watched, and he watched year in, year out -- with the basic concept clear. Slowly, slowly all those ideas, when they are not received well, start disappearing. If a guest comes and you don't even say, "Hello," how long is he going to come to you?

Soon the basic idea remained there. All sex ideas, desires disappeared. Sharda became his mother. It took years, every night, but it was a double-edged sword because while he was practicing, Sharda was also practicing -- just an ancient Indian idea. If the husband is moving above sex, then the wife should follow him; she should be a shadow. She never objected, she never said anything like, "What nonsense is this?"

As Ramakrishna grew, Sharda was also growing; their growth was simultaneous, so much so that when Ramakrishna died .... It is a custom in India -- that the wife becomes a widow. She cannot use any symbols of a married woman: bangles, a teeka, colored clothes -- only white sarees without borders.

But Sharda did not follow any of it. She continued to wear the bangles, colored saris; she continued to use the red mark on the forehead which declares that the woman is married, and her husband is alive. People objected. She said, "You may not know, but I know he is alive. I know, and my relationship with him remains the same as it was always: I am his mother, he is my son."

They said, "This woman also has gone mad with that madman. He was mad, that was certain, but we never knew that he will drive this woman also mad."