BLUE RAY-EMPATHS, LIGHT BEARERS........

• 12:12

My beloved Blue Ray and Light Bearer your absolute radiance and beauty of Creation have created holy light vibrations in the energy matrix of the unified field. Your light, your divinity, and your steadfast in the knowing of divine truth have changed the future of the world in bringing a Golden age on earth. 33

On your path of Light and ascension the spiritual frequencies of 2012 are increasing with velocity to the planet and your multidimensional self. These celestial vibration shifts will bring many of the Light Bearers Star Beings to experiences a place called the void and ground zero.

Keys of the Ascended masters 12:12

In the void you may feel cut off from your normal spiritual guidance, this is an initiation, a predatory stage of the way of the ascended masters. You let go of behaviors and believe systems holding you back that are apart of lifetimes and soul expressions. Your initiation brings you to ascension where you acquire greater love, humility, and integrity to your internal power source of the divine I am presence.13

In the times of Christ, ancient Egypt, Atlantis Lemuria, Tibet traditions and the other ancient cultures they had full knowledge and awareness in the transitions and purification process of illumination. In your western world you do not have the structure or support from the outside world, families or relations for this glorious process of ascension Light

Lost sacred knowledge

Your initiations are done right where you are in life, where most of you must perform in your daily activities. The current structure of the world where one experiences trials and tribulations can be a doorway to initiation. Here you are challenged in the deepest part of your spirit and soul to ascend to the light.

You have not always been given the full pictures of the various ways in which one ascends. This has lead some to stray from the path of light and to become frustrated and a lone. It is why we share this with you and other information that is not always spoken of for in your times lost sacred knowledge is being revealed.

Way of the Christ

The stages of Christ were hidden from you. You were given this amazing Master of Light and love without the road map of how ones gets there. Only that is it possible. You all wish to be is the Christed the transformed butterfly. In the void the keys are given to you where you become a new being, the new humanity of light where you are the place where heaven is made whole here on earth.55

Depending on your evolution and frequency shift that is appropriate to your souls purpose in this lifetime will determine the duration and intensity of your initiation. It is an encoded harmonic of the deepest part of you, orchestrated by a divine force with all life, the stars and your soul. You may experience a few initiations each one bringing you greater transcendence or one powerful shift.

Even though you may not be experiencing this now you may in the future and by having this information will assist you and others to the light. As you will know

You are have not lost your way, your light, divinity or higher purpose. 44

Why do I need to be in the void?

The void is sometimes a lull, where nothing is happening or moving forward and for others an accelerated transformational time of the souls evolution. The void serves as an out of the time space continuum where you are allowed a complete realignment and integration.

As your body and being become heightened in sensitivity, increasing your energy fields of light in magnetism and electricity. This space creates a place where you will not short circuit your new energy matrix and overwhelm your crystalline structure.

Here you are able to experience your true soul’s vibratory frequency with out interference. From this place you will be able to reboot in a higher vibration of your God Self and meet life in a new capacity. Knowing your vibratory frequency is a divine stance of the ascended masters giving you immense power of alchemy to direct creation for instant healing and divine alignment.13

Symptoms of the void

Not having outside spiritual guidance or hearing your guides

If you are a channel you are not inspired to channel.

Feeling cut off from your normal way of spirituality, people and places in your life.

Everything is minimal in your life and what you wish to do.

Revaluing your life purpose

Wishing to take a whole new direction.

Release of possessions and situations

Wanting to do nothing but just be

Needing more quiet, down time and peace

Intense Emotional releases

Anxiety

Lack of self-confidence a result of being in a new territory you are not familiar with. A renewed sense of empowerment from your core essence will emerge.

Your body is cleansing, clearing and purifying and you may go transitional periods of:

Your heart may skip beats or pound at times

Viruses, rashes, allergies, insomnia, changes in sleeping patterns,

Hyperactivity, irritable with bouts of fatigue and body aches,

Feeling shaky and nervous.

How do I get through the void?

Unconditional love of self with surrendering and trust to your I am Presence will transforms every allusion, sorrow and pain giving you everything you will need and require through your time of transcendence.

Your new light systems of higher resonances will not work on your old energy circuitry this is mirrored in your world of your fast paced upgrades that you need to work with your technology of global interconnectedness. You are becoming universally interconnected with higher communion with Source Creation.

We your universal sisters and brothers of light and love salute you, praise you, we sing you song across the heavens of your magnificence. We are one! 13

The Blue Ray Beings are an ultra-sensitive, empathic soul group like the Indigos that came from many different ascended planets and light realms to enlighten the genetic code of humanity and raise the God consciousness on Gaia. They are the lost ray of the Light Worker.

“Shekinah”, a Hebrew word in the "Language of Light", is a mentor of the Blue Ray. Shekinah is the lost aspect of the sacred Divine Feminine of Creation that is the embodiment of God, the ascension process. Blue Ray is the soul group consciousness of the highest aspect of all Blue Rays. Together we give you these transmissions.

Shekina Rose is a Priestess of Light, Divine Messenger and Harmonic Vocalist who sings, tones and chants in the 528Hz Miracle, Love and DNA repair frequencies of the Language of Light. She is the Channel of the Blue Ray Transmissions, and a very powerful yet gentle divine healer, Blue Ray, intuitive, empath, clairaudient, claircognizant, clairsentient, clairvoyant, who facilitates Privates Sessions, Soul Readings, Divine Activations and Sound Performances.

Shekina Rose / Blue Ray Archives

DailyMonthYearCalendar

Daily

January 2011 (1)

November 2010 (1)

October 2010 (1)

August 2010 (1)

June 2010 (1)

April 2010 (2)

March 2010 (2)

more

MonthJanuary 2011 (1)November 2010 (1)October 2010 (1)August 2010 (1)June 2010 (1)April 2010 (2)March 2010 (2)more

YearJanuary 2011 (1)November 2010 (1)October 2010 (1)August 2010 (1)June 2010 (1)April 2010 (2)March 2010 (2)more

CalendarJanuary 2011 (1)November 2010 (1)October 2010 (1)August 2010 (1)June 2010 (1)April 2010 (2)March 2010 (2)more.Keep updated with Spirit Library

Receive updates to the site by email (info)

Daily Update

Weekly Update

SL Newsletter

Please do not untick the daily update option if you want to be added to the list!

..back to topExplore Spirit Library

Spiritual Articles

Channelings

Inspiring Videos

Search

Forums

News

Hot Topics

2011 Predictions

Angel Numbers

Spiritual Astrology

Doreen Virtue's Weekly Oracle

Ascension Symptoms

Popular Authors

Doreen Virtue

Lauren C. Gorgo

Celia Fenn

Abraham Hicks

Kelly M. Beard

Jennifer Hoffman

Popular Entities

Kryon

Kuthumi

Metatron

Archangel Michael

Archangel Uriel

Archangel Gabriel

About Spirit Library

About the Site

About Channeling

Discernment

Donate

Contact Us

Advertise

Created with love by Radiant Flow© Copyright 2006-2010 Spirit Library .

• Oops, the first part said they felt cut off and in a void.

• Thank you Poetic. I feel I began this process a while back and it has taken so long. I love this encouragement as I came here to Tarot as a last resort so I thought to hear God again. It had been yrs (almost 4) but I really was already working on the changing what and how I believed and life changes are happening. This is hard but I at least know I am on the right path now. I hope others who are feeling the void will read this. I wish I would have know yrs ago that it was all a part of my journey. I guess if we knew we would stop it though. The void is so empty thank God I am feeling again....I think lol. But I "feel" Him/Her again.

• Amen girl, this is the most fascinating journey of my life, all it takes is an open mind to the possibilities of the Universe and what it?? Whatever rings true in your heart, I still have a ways to go.

• Thankyou Poetic, Very helpful information.

Love and Light Bee Xx

• 🙂

• angel hugs with flower petals

• BMP

• bmp

• I don't really know how long I've been in this void, but I know that this is truly the first time in several years I have truly opened up the more spiritual side of myself again. My family tends to think I am depressed because I don't want to get out as much as I have in the past. Right now... it can be very distracting when I am out as well as I seem to pick up on so much in public that it can take some of the enjoyment away from what I was out to do. It just feels nice to be...and I do know how strange that sounds... Might explain why I seem to be going in circles at times to find out the answers to the same questions...

I'm going to try to figure out how to add the spiritual librairy info you mentioned above. Most of the articles hit home...some more than others. Do you have more info on Blue Ray Beings?

GreyStar

• I'll look for you there is a whole library of info, I'll email you the address, lots of archives, this is like that song dawn of Aquarious from the 70''s, excuse the spelling. I am exactly like you and I believe everyone on a spiritual journey of "Awakening" does the same thing, we are seeking inward, I prefer to be alone, on Saturday's I lose myself in meditations sometimes when I look up it's been hours, we are soul searching and looking for answers from within. Even old friendships can be in jeapordy, my husband thinks I'm crazy I'm always crying but they are tears of joy, ask to be connected to the Universal River Of Love, absolutely beautiful.

Happy Searching! 🙂

• Thank you Poetic. You are a blessing to all the lives you touch with the messagesz you bring. People at different levels of ascenion will find your posts when the time is right. A messenger is part of your gifts I feel. You message brings many to the light and helps guide during the process. 🙂

GreyStar

• Amen. :0

• A massive, powerful cyclone has begun to slam into the flood-ravaged northern state of Queensland, as people take shelter from the devastating weather.

Tropical Cyclone Yasi, a Category 5 storm, the highest designation on Australia's classification system, made landfall late on Wednesday night, local time.

"The large, destructive core of Cyclone Yasi is starting to cross the coast between Innisfail and Cardwell with a dangerous storm tide and battering waves to the south of the cyclone centre," Australia's Bureau of Meteorology said in a statement.

Thousands of people were evacuated from their homes ahead of the storm, which is expected to be one of the worst the country has ever seen.