Confused!

• I keep seeing a man who was my first Love when I was 15. That was 35 years ago. We had always had a great respect for each other. We have walked by each other in a store four times now. He was always so sweet & smiley. Now nothing. Just a blank stare. We had no baggage that can occur in a relationship. So I have a hard time processing this almost mean stare, no hug, hi how are you, Merry Christmas & good to see you. That is how it was before. It's kind of hurtful. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Love -D

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59,

Have you tried saying "hello"? If so, what happened? Perhaps you have done nothing. His life circumstances may have changed. For example, his wife may not like him speaking to other women.

Just trying to help,

Luvslife

• This post is deleted!

• dmick59,

Sometimes life and circumstances will just steal a persons joy and that desire to be around old friends just disappears. There is nothing wrong with saying hello and maybe opening the door will invite at least a little conversation. If not, you gave it your best shot and that is the best you can do.