TheCaptain...Help please?

• I know you've been busy with a lot of reading and other things of that nature. You must be exhausted and I know that you have done a lot of readings for me and I very much appreciate it. Thank you for taking the time out of your life and helping me with mine.

I wanted to ask you something about the Life's Purpose reading. It really confused me. Oh and also, do you know any good books to help me get started with doing readings?

ReeseyReese, your destiny is to discover for yourself the nature of beauty and what, at the deepest levels of your heart, you truly value. To do this, you must become more of an acute observer and appreciator of the world around you. In the process of doing so, you will recognise an ideal or ideal form of beauty and make it your guiding light, your polestar, that becomes the very foundation of your being. Though not necessarily artistic yourself, you have the task of sharpening and shaping your aesthetic sensibilities and putting them at the service of your inspirational ideals and visions, whether with regard to the arts, to political and economic structures, or in other life areas. Your strongly sensual side will aid you by enhancing your physical senses and perceptions and your search for an ideal will help to develop an incisive mentality. Your core lesson is to establish aesthetic values through discrimination and analysis. Your goal is to manifest your idealised vision, using your gifts of passion, sensitivity, and commitment.

"ReeseyReese, your destiny is to discover for yourself the nature of beauty and what, at the deepest levels of your heart, you truly value. To do this, you must become more of an acute observer and appreciator of the world around you." So basically I have to figure out what beauty is to me? Or what beauty is to others? Am I supposed to see what I value the most? I have to be very observant; I can try to develop that. But you also say I need to appreciate the world around me which is hard to do when we live in a dystopia.

"Though not necessarily artistic yourself, you have the task of sharpening and shaping your aesthetic sensibilities and putting them at the service of your inspirational ideals and visions, whether with regard to the arts, to political and economic structures, or in other life areas." I understand how it would go with the arts. But how would I use my aesthetic "skill" in a political or economical way?

"Your core lesson is to establish aesthetic values through discrimination and analysis." I dont fully understand this.

"Your goal is to manifest your idealised vision, using your gifts of passion, sensitivity, and commitment. " I should try to create my dreams of a perfect world with those 3 things?

Oh, on a side note, How are you? 🙂

• The very fact that you feel you live in a dystopia reveals that you do need to find the beauty and not the ugliness in any situation. You must focus on the positive - of course there are negative things in the world but you only drag yourself down by obsessing over them. And these negative things or events deep down have a beautiful reason. - they help people to forge greater character and soul.

You have a strongly sensual nature that can appreciate true beauty through all the five senses. So use them. Look beyond the surface of life to find the truth buried below good-looking facades. You are a creature of instinct with more natural, spontaneous, and open energies than most people. But you must learn how to ground yourself in the present moment in order to put your idealistic visions to work for you. It's not enough to simply have an ideal - you must also be able to live that ideal and watch it in action.

Some of your destiny will involve relationships but career endeavours are where most of your life issues will be worked out. The art world - music, film, painting, literature etc. - will be your professional arena but you must also learn to appreciate the simple beauty in everyday life. When you can find beauty in a plastic bag dancing in the wind, you will be living up to your life mission. When you can see the beautiful result of a life of suffering, then you will be fulfilling your life mission.

• And I am very well and happy, thank you. 🙂

• Oh. Thank you. Now I understand more fully. It all makes sense now. 🙂

Thank you once again.

• Oh, here I go again asking for another serivice.

TheCaptain, I know you know how to figure out who would be your ideal partners. Can you do readings that predict when your next relationship will be?

• Your next relationship will occur only when you are ready for it. You must look into your heart and remove any barriers you may have towards attracting the right people to you.

• Hmmm.

I'll try that.

But what if no one likes you?

Then, what do you do?

• It should be at least one who likes you: youself.... once you like yourself as you want other like you you will get somebody who likes you as well...

• If no one likes you (though I doubt that is true), you need to ask someone who you can trust what you are doing that may be turning people off you.

• @IndependentGirl: I already like myself. At least I thought I liked myself enough.

@TheCaptian: Well, I have but they really don't have any answers. Maybe I should rephrase what I said. No one that I WANT to like me likes me. Well, the problem is that whenever I try to talk to someone I like or anything else, I really want to be far away from them as possible.

• That's just self-consciousness. We all suffer from it. The way to get past it is when you are talking to someone you like, forget your own nervousness or fears and concentrate on the other person - ask them how they are, what they like, what do they think they will be doing in the future etc. When you forget yourself and get into the other person, you won't be focusing on your own fears of stuffing things up or not being liked. And think on this - the other person is probably just as nervous and unsure of themselves as you are.

• Hmmm.

Once you think about it, that is true. I guess what I really want is someone to be pursuing me. I don't want to have to keep pursuing other people. I want to be able to know that someone that is at least very nice look and has a good personality is pursuing me.

• What is this pursuit idea? Are we all hunters and prey? 🙂

Why are you trying to push life into giving you what you want instead of just enjoying what comes to you? The Universe has a much bigger and better plan for you than you do. Let it happen - stop all your planning and just chill - you have an entire lifetime to accomplish what you want. It's a very outdated and old-fashioned idea that society pushes on women especially to get a partner and settle down and raise babies.

There's a whole big beautiful world waiting out there to be explored. Why would you want to be tied down so young? I have seen so many people settle down when they are young and then regret not having more experiences and travelling before they took on so much responsiblity and limited their freedom. Are you going to turn away from the adventure that awaits you? Are you just going after a partner because everyone else is or because it's one of society's 'rules'? It doesn't make you odd if you are not hooked up with someone - it makes you free. Just do what makes YOU happy and march to the beat of your own drum.

• Well, Idk. Pursue isnt the right word but it was the only word I could think of at the moment.

If you don't push life into giving you what you want, you won't get what you want. I was taught that unless you actually go out and do something, nothing will happpen the way you want it. I usually just go with the flow but in doing that, idk. It seems like life is too boring for me.

I want to explore the world but it seems like life isnt moving fast enough for me. I don't want to be tied down. I honestly dont know what I want. I know I want/need a real source of happiness. That's what I truly want.

I dont know what makes me happy. That's the problem. I seem to feed off of the happiness of others. But it's starting to change and I actually start to get jealous that others are happier with their life than I am.

• I would change what you were taught to - "unless you actually go out and do something, nothing will happen." Few things happen the exact way we want them to. Better to send out a general request eg. - "I want to meet someone who will be a good friend and companion to me" and leave the details of how and when it will happen up to the Universe.

And if you are not happy in your life, that is entirely down to you, not to anyone else. You need to learn more patience and calm - if you rush through life, you will end up missing almost everything. Slow down and look around you. There are not many people who are completely happy so don't fall into false negative thinking. Many people are just good at faking it. Take the time to figure out what you really want before you start bashing through walls trying to find something that you aren't even sure what it is. Become a life detective. Carefully examine your life for clues as to which way to go and how to be. Your guides and angels actually send you many such clues but, by running around willy-nilly like a headless chicken, you miss them.

• I understand what you mean about taking time to enjoy life. I basically don't do anything. I am constantly bored with life. I guess it's my own fault. We don't have money to go out and actually do things so I'm stuck sitting at home with nothing to do. I get bored with everything I do. I lack basic motivation for most things.

I don't think life is that "exciting" as people make it out to be. Well, there is joy and other things and excitement but after that, it is long gone. I feel as thought life will never meet the standards I have for it. What good is a life if it is waisted?

For some reason, I can't LET myself be happy. Once I start to feel happy, I automatically start to...thinking(?) about reasons I shouldnt be happy. I don't know.

Life isnt for me.

• ReeseyReese, you haven't seen enough of life to judge it yet. If you are bored, it's because you are boring. Don't wait for anyone else to entertain you - make your own fun. The Internet has a million things to do cheaply or for free. Why not start a blog for kids like you who are bored? Maybe you can all come up with some great fun ideas. You don't need money to have an interesting life.

• I try to do things like that but they never turn out right. Well, I hear I'm not boring. I'm "the life of the party". But I dont know. Hmmm. It just seems like I dont know where my life is heading.

• Why do you need to know where your life is heading?

• And I'm not saying you are boring to other people, but you are boring yourself - as in not challenging yourself enough with interesting and exciting activities.