Captain, I need your help with an important career question

• Hi Captain,

I really like your insight and I would be very grateful if you could give me some help. A male friend of mine is part owner of a sports agency that is opening a branch in my city and last year (around July) he offered me a position with the company. Well, since then there have been many start dates that fell through and various other delays. I was really excited about the job and I have been waiting patiently, but at this point I am starting to worry that this may never fully manifest. The only word from the guy who offered me the job is that the company is still working things out and that I can expect to start soon....

So, my question is do you see this working out for me? I've gotten my hopes up so high and have been looking forward to this job very much, and I don't want to be let down.

Thank you for help! I'm really stressing about this!

• This job is a solid offer but it depends how long you can afford to wait for it as there will be more delays before it is up and running. I see things smoothing out in March for the company.