Watergirl and hanswolfgang help me with this please

• my boyfriend's friend hates me so much I have no idea why and he never wanted me and my boyfriend to get together from the first place.. his DOB 13-11-1990

let me know if you need more info! thanks

• passionate87,

his DOB 13-11-1990: he is highly spiritual but it is up to his individuality to manifest this spirituality and to turn negativity into accomplishment. His challenge rests in the negative aspects of the mind which are worry, doubt and pessimism. He has much inherent inspiration and insight, but when he doesn't follow it, Saturn's influence brings much despair and sometimes depression. He has power to overcome his problems and to attain the fame and recognition he secretly desires, but he must apply himself diligently. He is likely to have large sums of money at different times in his life, but often he spends it as fast as he gets it. All his difficulties in life can be traced directly to his thoughts. So he has a great responsibility to maintain positive, healing thoughts. Any contact with spiritual thought or ideals is sure to have a positive effect on him and is highly recommended.

Your boyfriend´s friend drinks too much. He is an alcoholic- Why is he drinking too much? He is feeling more and more miserable, more and more defeated, deep inside he feels like a beggar. All his success is proving only one thing, that it is all in vain. And the more he realises the stupiditiy of his life and the wastage, the more he starts drinking.

• Yeah but I still can't see why does he hate me? and why didn't he want me and his friend to be together?

• passionate87,

why does he hate me? because it is a bias connection.

and why didn't he want me and his friend to be together? because he wants his friend to go on his own way following his own light.

Nobody was thinking at all about you.