Hanswolfgang im in need of your advice again pl

• hans,

I am considering moving in with my boyfriend and I wanted to know if you can see me moving in with him within the next 6 months and will it work out long term? His dob is september 2,1986 and my dob is may 17,1987. Thank you in advance your advice is very much appreciated

• taurusbaby22,

I wanted to know if you can see me moving in with him within the next 6 months and will it work out long term? No.

my dob is may 17,1987: this means conversation, communication, sharing ideas and cooperation on a communication level. However, it is also known fear and arguing. You may feel now compelled to talk to others and to establish lines of communication. Look deeper into yourself and you may discover an inner conflict between your desire to be alone and to be with others. Talking to others may shed more light on who you are. Just make sure that you are being honest with yourself.

your advice is very much appreciated: learn to have a feeling for balance. You are feeling strongly attracted by opposites knowing their vitalizing energy. Use that energy which is arising between the opposites to transform it into calmness and equilibrium. By that there will arise a quiet, existential self-image. But do not narrow in this energy by seeking for power in a onesided social way. By prohibitions and traditional inhibitions an energy would be created which would be paralyzing for the soul and for the musculoskeletal condition, especially for your arms.

Simply try to be just yourself.

• Hans,

Thank you for your insight and advice it is always very much appreciated.