May I have a reading? Is 2011 going to be better?

• If anyone out there could do a reading it would be very much appreciated! Right now I am most interested in my new love interest, I feel like I've found my soul mate but we are in the honeymoon phase, though my gut is telling me 100% he is the one. I'm also interested to know how this year will go, last year was a very difficult year, my stepdad (who I needed to move in with) bought a house but became deathly ill almost dying though he is much better now (he had surgery and is doing very well now, though he did have an emotional breakdown a few months back). I did try and make positive changes in my attitude in body so there was improvement there, it was a very difficult year. I'm about to finish up my degree, but I'm worried about job prospects and my mental stability at times. I am doing pretty well though considering, and with my new love, life seems to be going pretty well.... but I'm wondering what is in store.... ???

• soulfirepoet,

do a reading: you want to possess the world, meditation would you help out of that.

how this year will go: not so difficult, but you have to be cautious, keep a distance.

what is in store.... ??? much pain, if you mix your thinking with your feelings. Do not let your mind hurt your heart.

Keep in mind that you have learned a few things

which are in the head and can be very destructive

unless they become realities.

• Hello Hans! Nice to be back after months of soul searching during the tumultuous events of 2010 in almost all aspects of my life. Now, I'm heading for a major and life-altering decision sooner than later. Do you see me finally getting over the humps in my personal relationships and settling down with my soulmate and will I be able to move overseas or intercity with regards to my career and start all over again? Do you see this happening within this year? I'm struggling financially as of the moment and lost my other part-time job today. I still think it's a blessing in disguise and better things coming my way soon. Why do I still feel positive amidst all the confusion and unsetling events happening around me? Could be true love has finally found me after years of frustration and heartaches in my loveless marriage? Thanks for an enlightened vision of my current situation. Happy New Year to you and all the best in 2011.

Angela

• Angela168,

hello !

Do you see me finally getting over the humps in my personal relationships: no

and settling down with my soulmate: no

and will I be able to move overseas: no

or intercity with regards to my career: yes.

and start all over again? no.

Do you see this happening within this year? No.

Why do I still feel positive amidst all the confusion and unsetling events happening around me? Because you feel that all this is a blessing in disguise, you are invited by existence, follow this invitation!

Could be true love has finally found me after years of frustration and heartaches in my loveless marriage? No, not yet.

Thanks for an enlightened vision of my current situation: because of your years of frustration and heartaches in your loveless marriage your heart is still too closed. You still let nobody get to you.

Angela,

the woman who has become totally

conscious cannot do anything wrong. Whatever she does is

right. There is no question of choosing right and

wrong.

Happy New Year to you and all the best in 2011.