To the Captain, I need some insight!!

• Hello Captain? I hope all is well with you. Dont know if you remember but you helped me a while ago with my marriage. I was having some serious issues and a lot of your insight helped. We are a lot better than we were since the last time you gave me your insight. I have a question about my career. Im trying to find out what you can tell me. Will I be getting a new job? If so is there a time frame? Im really not happy where I am and Im ready to go but it seems to be a lot of politics these days getting jobs. Even with degrees its hard. Your insight or anyone elses will be greatly appreciated. Peace and love to all that read this and more to the ones who dont.

• This year you really need to push for what you want as the world is changing very quickly and many of the things that were hard for you will now become easy. February - March will be an especially good time to go for whatever you want.

2011 is a time of expansion and personal growth. It is time where expression and creative and artistic talents play center stage. If you are an entrepreneur, this may very well be a time of much greater visibility and growth for you and your business. It’s a very social year as well and lucky for you your natural charm is at its peak. You will attract people to you like a magnet. And you will easily attract more joy to your life and career. No matter what you are doing or what career path you are on, you will find yourself drawn to opportunities that will allow for more creative expression. These pursuits stimulate you and you’re likely to be inspired by all forms of expression including dancing, public speaking, painting, writing, performing, and even media relations. When it comes to your marketing, this is a great time to create a new strategy that you may have been putting off or you thought was too “out there” to share. During this period you will find yourself saying, “It’s more important to express myself and falter than it is to hold it all in and be safe.” However, what accompanies creative and no holds barred expressions are often feelings of vulnerability and doubt. As you consciously step onto center stage more and express more of who you are, then you leave yourself open to more criticism. You may experience some significant highs and lows as you navigate the growth that occurs this year. It’s important to just have fun with whatever way you choose to express yourself and resist the temptation to monitor other’s opinions and get so attached to what others think that you allow it take you out.

More than any other year you will be interested in entertaining and being entertained. You will find yourself with many opportunities to meet new and exciting people who will inspire you in new ways and introduce you to new ideas that will light a fire in your belly. You may face a few challenges this year also.

1. Scattering your energies. This will be a year of new people, new ideas and exciting opportunities. It’s important to keep focused on your vision and not allow yourself to scatter yourself and flit about hopping from thing to thing in search of the one right answer. You have a rare opportunity to bring new and creative ideas to the forefront but in order to do so you must practice discipline and focus.

2. Getting caught up in the thrill of the endgame. You feel a great deal of enthusiasm and optimism this year and it may cause you to speed up your projects when they actually need more time to develop. You can’t get to point Z from point A in one step so unless your enthusiasm is based upon the reality of work and concentration, you may find yourself at the end of the year with entirely too many incompletions.

3. Caring too much what others think. You can’t move from your heart when you’re monitoring other people’s heads!

In general this is a magical year for relationships and it will be a very lucrative year financially as long as your creativity is well directed. The influence in 2011 is one of sociability and the arts. It can be a lucky year if your efforts, energy and financial resources are focused on priority goals. During this year you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. (A good year for aspiring politicians!) It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection are highlighted during this cycle. Self expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling products, (including your writing), or services.

• Wow thanks Captain! That was a long answer and I loved every bit of it. Thanks for your insight!!