Scorpio man and woman!!

• Hi there,

As above both me and the guy l like are both scorpio's. As you can imagine it's hard work, well l think he is! lol. Very hard to talk too so most of the time l don't bother.

Anyway, since the moment l meet him l just knew that l wanted to be with him and even through up and downs and never officially being together l still feel the same.

Haven't seen him in a while and l am getting on with my life but every now and then l get a strange sensation and l thought pops into my head that he is thinking about me, even if briefly. Do you think l could be right? Also l feel like l need to make amends, or should l just leave him to it?

I really want to at least talk to him again but don't want to force it.

Any help for would be greatly appreciate....

R 🙂 xxx

• Rosie, first a lot of this decision rests on the type of relationship you had with this man. If there was abuse of any kind, addiciton, adultry, mental or physical abuse, then I say stay away, your rid of him and sometimes getting rid of guys like these is hard to do.

On the other hand, if it was a mutual disconnect and you are missing his companionship, go ahead and call. Don't set yourself up for heartbreak, if you're gonna call make sure in your mind that's all your doing is calling to just re-visit the past for a brief moment. You said, "I don't want to force it", and I think that's the key here, don't force it.

• Hi viewpoint,

No there any no abuse or anything like that - no chance l would put up with that! The usually bit of mind playing games, same as most people go through!

Well l have text him but he hasn't replied and maybe he won't l don't really know. Still get a very strong feeling l will see him again though...l hope so! 🙂

Thanks for your advice.

Rosie

• Rosie, My gut is telling me there is something he is not telling you. If you're okay with that and the possibility of another person in his life. Then by all means call him.

• Hi there, yeah l get that feeling too!! Know they had a falling out but guessed they had got back together...ultimately it is his choice and l am/will be happy for him.

Thank you,

Rosie