Question :)

• Does anybody see anything happening for me on 2011? Anything in general. I'm very curious and excited about this year! There's lots of changes happening within me and the world ๐Ÿ™‚

Here's my info just in case

innitials: A.E

DOB: Jan, 1st 1991 at 12:00pm

City: Acayucan State: Veracruz Country: Mexico

I welcome any feedback ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much in advance!

• 2011 for you is your power year, a period when you can make important strides in your life. Coming after a very slow and introspective period last year, you may start feeling some stirrings of ambitions. This is a year of big decisions and major achievements. Activity is your keynote now, and you will find yourself very much involved and occupied. Opportunities for advancement and recognition for past and current work is likely to come about during this year. You have things going for you so long as you take advantage and act. It is easy for you to branch out and expand in a businesslike manner. If you are at all inclined, this is the time to exude self-confidence and authority, because others will tend to be receptive to your leadership and control. Your power and status potential is at a peak now.

2011 represents a time for moving from the inner world into the outer world. After the deep inner reflection of last year, get ready to manifest what you have been working toward during the last several years. Material issues, career, and worldly accomplishments come to the forefront. Organization is important once again, and monetary gain is very likely when you focus on structure and personal empowerment. During the year, simplify the areas of your life where you find yourself scattered by distractions. This is a time to practice efficiency by putting things in order and embracing systems that can help you achieve greater levels of success. Therefore, weeding out distractions will help you strengthen your foundation. Examine the different areas of your home and personal life that could benefit from reorganization. You might ask a friend to help you with this, or delegate some of the organizational tasks to others whom are talented in this area. Get material things in order this year, especially those that you may have been putting off. Some examples are creating budgets, making or updating your Will, and getting important documents in order and placing them in a safe place. Again, delegate to those who are talented in these areas.

Create playtime for yourself. Even though this is a year for improving materially, you also need balance. Make sure your playtime and work time are balanced. As you create playtime for yourself, you are providing yourself with a type of nourishment that will help you stay strong, centered, and grounded. There is a strong possibility you may have an opportunity to advance your career now. Therefore, let others know more about your skills, talents, abilities, and career mission. You might apply for a job that interests you or begin your own business. Perhaps it is time to be considered for a promotion, if you are currently working at a job you like, or maybe it's time to make a career change.

Catch up on reading or listening to any motivational or inspirational books or tapes that have been on your waiting list. This is a wonderful time to learn about people who have achieved their goals while following their dreams. This is because the year is about personal empowerment. By immersing yourself in motivational or inspirational subject matter, you can improve your foundation for creating the results you want in life. Give yourself some recognition and acknowledgment this year. Look back over the last few years, and take note of your accomplishments. Don't underestimate your life's contributions. As you value who you are, you send a wonderful message out into the universe for all to see.

2011 for you is a year of abundance and power. This is your year of harvest and, depending on the effort you put out into the past years, your reward will be equally large. This is often a year where people feel relief. Sometimes it feels like the slowness of last year will never end so when the energy of 2011 comes in, which brings with it advancement, social status, executive ability and more business interests, it is like an explosion. This is a year to involve yourself fully in work and material growth and bring home the bacon; however, at the same time a certain detachment is also necessary. It is not the external rewards that bring you happiness but your experience of life, which you learned a great deal more about in the previous year. During this year you may also discover that your relationship with power will play center stage. You may have more trouble than ever with authority, you may question it in others as well as yourself and you may find yourself at odds with others more this year, in business and in life. This is where your growth occurs โ€“ in knowing that you can either be right or be in relationship. It is time to be a little more flexible, less all knowing (it doesnโ€™t make you weak if you donโ€™t shout all of the answers) and allow yourself to learn from others. True power is not about domination and righteousness โ€“ it is about an integration of compassion, consideration and leadership. You can be all of those things and still be effective. Money will also play a big role this year. Pay attention to your money and study the laws of prosperity. You can serve and make money โ€“ they are not mutually exclusive pursuits. Building a better world (or home or workplace or community) for others can provide you with more abundance than you ever imagined. Enjoy the fruits of all you have done in the previous years.

2011 is about Strength and Action - it is a great year for goal setting and attainment. It is also a year for business, and material matters. Because it is a year of personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. It is also a tyear to give some time, money, and energy to philanthropic pursuits. This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. When individuals have not put the time and effort into their business, or have not developed an understanding of the universal laws that govern prosperity, it can be a time of financial challenge. Force, energy, and power are at your command during 2011, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process.

• Thank you so much Captain ๐Ÿ™‚

it seems that this year will be way better then last year concerning money!

Thank you again.

• Hi Captain! It's been a while since I spoke to you. Hope you're doing well!

My question is the same...what do you see for me in 2011. My birthdate is 09/10/1956 birth time unknown. I experienced a couple of milestones for 2010 and I'm wondering how it they will help shape 2011.

Thank you so much,

Blessings to you in this New Year

Ahnighta.

• Virgotarot, please create your own thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page and I will answer you there.

• I did that....the topic is "I'm due" in the Tarot forum.