Can I have a reading please?

• 2010 was not a very good year for me, emotionally or financially. I found myself pregnant at the end of February and the father left me a month into the pregnancy. I went through it alone, and had a baby son in November.

After finding out I was pregnant (I was living abroad at the time). I had to come home and live at my parents throughout the pregnancy. I'm starting school in May to better myself so my son and I can move out and have our own life.

What I was wondering if someone could do a reading for me and see what is in store for me this year in love and school/career. And if the Father of my son will be a problem or not. He can't seem to make up his mind about what he wants. And if I should let him come back if he wants to.

my birthday is April 15, 1986

Thanks so much!

• i did a reading for you, i did a 7 card past, present, future spread using the tarot of the white cat tarot deck

1. past=8 of wands the Eight of Wands is in the past position in your reading, you might be able to look back on a time when everything almost magically landed in the right position for you to take advantage of great opportunities. If the purpose of your Tarot reading is because things are not going so well right now, the Eight of Wands in this position lets you know that you may have not made the most of the opportunities in your recent past.

2. past=6 of pentacles(r) this card shows financial difficulties, end of financial support, Being cheated or used. In a relationship reading it can mean that one person is dominate over the other. There is a lack of real closeness.

3. present=queen of wands this is a career woman, a woman who can find the perfect balance between work and home, In the present position, this card indicates that you are at a new plateau in your development. You are able to more clearly see where you have been and can appreciate the trials and tribulations of days gone by as much as you can the victories, for the good and bad have made you a more complete person.

4.present=justice(r) this card may indicate a lack of commitment, a loss, unfair treatment, a fence sitter, In the present position, the Justice card represents a situation facing you that requires a decision. The card alone does not indicate the specific nature of the decision you are being moved to make. he presence of the Justice card in your Tarot reading indicates that your coming decision is an irreversible one and that your free will in making it will be a force that pours a foundation on which the rest of your life may be setting.

5.present= 9 of cups(r) The Nine of Cups is a card of satisfaction and wishes. Now, when it is reversed, it suggests that you may be disappointed that your wishes are not materialising. Perhaps there are a lot of desires that you have and hope for from this life, but there is some frustration because these aren't being fulfilled.

6. future=empress, the perfect mother, This card means material abundance and fertility. It also indicates balance and stability in one's life, in the future position this card exemplifies the phrase "happily ever after"

7. future=7 swords this card may symbolize moving onward while leaving part of the past behind, this card can also point to someone with less than ethical standards, If you're already in a relationship when this card appears, the clear message is that trust is crucial. If you're feeling suspicious for some reason about your partner, make a point to talk about this even if it's difficult. Being passive-aggressive is only going to make things worse

i hope this helps, your in a difficult situation, but by making good choices it can only get better

• Thank you so much, it definitely shines a light on many aspects of my life right now. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to post this elsewhere and get someone elses take on things. 🙂

Thanks again!