2011 insight (I need your help Captain)

• Hello, the Captain you gave me advice on something a while back and i will like your insight again. I just want to know if 2011 is going to be a good year for me with, love and work, also I am trying hard to find an apartment wondering if that will work out for me, I recently started taking classes with a Security Guard training program I am wondering if that is a good idea. Also the Aries wouldn't let me go I tried to leave him alone but we always end up around each other, the only difference now is I don't stress myself with what's going anymore or with relationships period I just allow anything to happen, thanks in advance

• How events turn out in your life is the direct result of whether you have a positive or negative attitude. I do feel you will get an apartment soon but you may have to take on one or two flatmates as well to afford it. You will soon be able to tell if the Security Guard Program is right for you or not if you remain aware of how it makes you feel. You yourself are looking for security so this job might not make you feel too safe. In your relationship you are being controlled by your partner so I wonder if you can gain control of other people in a security type job. if you can't stand up to your partner, how will you manage with anyone else in a professional setting?

Did you ever read what I wrote here about you and your partner? http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=9952&replies=5

In general, 2011 for you is a year of endings and a year of beginnings, a time to cast off old attitudes and habits and people and let go of things that are no longer valid for you. For example, you may have an urge to "spring clean" both in a literal and a figurative sense. You must let go of friendships, jobs, or even homes that no longer serve your greatest good. The lesson is to do so with grace and gratitude. You are getting ready for the new and cannot be burdened by the old. This is a year of force and change, and a year when decisions will have to be made. This can be an emotional and stressful year and the best way to deal with it is to practice spiritual surrender. 2011 will bring you a wide variety of experiences and opportunities. If you have done the work and let go of everything you don't need, the last three months of 2011 should bring a sense of freedom, enjoyment and awakening. You will be bringing to a conclusion what you have learned and created, and will now be able to integrate it into your present life. If however you cling to the past and all the old ways and outdated situations in your life that do not serve you, you will end the year filled with unhappiness and frustration, being weighed down by the things that you should have released.

• Thank you for the response Captain, Yes I have read what you wrote about my partner and I multiple times to remind myself that it just wouldn't work, the thing is no matter what I do he is always constantly around the difference between now and then is I don't stress it or hope for anything between us I just go with the flow, we are not back together but it seems like he wants something I feel it's not something I want because I don't feel I can count on him, but I do love him. I think when I started the program is because I just looked at the pay and i really want to be able to afford rent so I just wanted anything that would pay nicely, However I am thinking twice about it because the program is costly and a lot to take in but I feel if I put my mind to I can complete it and get the job that is offered to me at a daycare I picked that because it is wit children and I am not very experienced with this sort of job.

Lately I have been feeling the urge to just change my life completely, I do feel a lot more confident then before the old me would be afraid to go out there and try now I want to try anything i think I can benefit from.

• You seem to be willing to settle for less than you deserve in your relationship. Are you really living without hope for it?

• I guess sometimes I do hope that things will work out between us and hopefully he is a lot more willing to open up, but then I realize that I will just wait for a lifetime because many stated before that he is not the one for me, I never understand why he's in my life so much if isn't meant to be, I do wonder when I will meet the one I am suppose to be with.

• Oh I forgot to ask another question about the apartment, I do plan on having a room mate she is an old co worker from a job I recently have, I want to know if its an good idea to share an apartment withher? Also I'm looking for an 2 br but all I can find at the moment is 1br, do you see in a 1br or 2?

• I feel you need three or four people in your new home because you and your friend will not be good alone but another person will help to balance you out and keep things on a more even and more pleasant keel. Try for a bigger place.

And this guy is in your life to teach you to stand on your own feet and not rely on people - especially those who are not good for you - for security. Once you stop being so focused on someone to make you feel materially safe, then you will attract a more compatible, more spiritual, and more caring person.

• Thank you so much Captain for helping me, god bless you and I wish you a fruitful new year =]