Can I have a love reading please :-)

• Hello

Needing some direction in my love life. My birthdate is 10/21/76. I Recently broke up with a man I adore and I am needing some direction. Thank you 🙂

• Sonnie, you are blessed with a keen sense or responsibility and fine social skills, but you may nevertheless become overbearing and downright preachy at times to the detriment of your own development. Alternatively, you may turn away from others and become isolated in cynicism. You may also have a tendency to feel victimized by your poor choices in partners and may even have an inability to remain faithful to one person. This is not to say promiscuity is your norm (all you really want is to be free to come and go as you please), and having a small but close circle of friends within which a rich palette of emotions can be expressed may be a better solution.

Because of your addictive tendencies, what is best for you is not usually what you most desire - it may in fact be the total opposite of what you desire that is good for you. Awareness is the key to discovering what keeps you healthy. You have to reject the whole gamut of dependence-producing drugs, relationships, and sex. You must dig into your great reserves of strength to find the courage to transform yourself if you want to find love and happiness in your life. Self-discipline complements greater consciousness and should be studiously practised. Try to activate your passions through a more spiritual connection to the world. In many ways you need to open and broaden the channels of communication between your conscious and subconscious drives and work to find the balance point between them. Indulging in deep sleep, daydreaming, prayer, meditation, relaxation, periodic laziness and generally just some quiet time for looking inward or letting go will help to feed your subconscious in a much healthier fashion.

Sex and money may be linked in subconscious ways for you and can draw you into some shady relationships or nasty separations. You may have very mixed or negative feelings about money and worldly success that can make them scarce in your life. You may also feel a subconscious obsession with being beautiful or a fear of being thought of as greedy or insatiable. You do really want money in order to gain a sense of stability and comfort, yet you can't let this need lead you into a neverending search for accumulation - "When I finally have enough money and possessions, i can feel good about myself and can relate to others." This thinking leads to all kinds of material. physical, mental, emotional and spiritual stagnation. The trick of course is to be able to live the intense life you have to live and still maintain your image as a well-balanced, contributing member of society.

You have to be willing to risk losing your current level of comfort in order to gain a higher sense of power and vitality. You will never have enough money and personal property to think you can afford to bond with others and feel there is enough to take care of all your needs. At some point you must let go of self-concern and put your full power into relationships. The irony is that when you truly bond with someone, the mutually empowering experience can make you feel rich as well as even actually making you so through a creative partnership.

Destiny will provide you with a wide stage on which to act out your fate and a willing audience with whom to share your views of the world. If you are careful to keep your views fresh and your performance genuine, you will be rewarded with rare insight and a fine understanding of external truths. The key for you in relationships is to let go of all your mental processes, opinions, logic, beliefs, worry, and analysing, and enter a world of emotions. Experience your own vulnerability wherein the lesson of trust (espcecially self-trust) can be learned. Your relationships are important means to growth and communication for you. Learn to surrender to and trust your body's mindless wisdom and joy and your heart's great capacity for love.

• Thank you do much Captain. All of what you have said is true. I have recently cone to an understanding and even being showed with signs that I need to become more vulnerable and trust more when it comes to relationships, especially love relationships. I very much miss him abs have realised I didnt trust, nor was i vulnerable with him. I would dearly love another chance with him but know I have done work to do on myself. Do you see him in my future? His birthdate is 08/29/72. Again thank you for you reading.

• Your love affair upset your ex's balance and composure and brought out his nervous side. He was flattered by your passion but felt unequal to your ardour, even when you seemed satisfied and happy. He is very prone to moods that prevent him from believing he is really pleasing to another person. This may be frustrating to you but here more than anywhere else it is important for you to temper your critical outbursts. For as long as this relationship lasts, it can generally be exciting. But its longevity is doubtful as it can be very stressful on you both. Your friend was good for you, helpful in taming your wilder impulses and limiting your occasional waywardness. But he was only in your life to give you the means by which to transform yourself. You are much too complex to be happy in a long-term relationship with this relatively predictable partner. Learn the lesson and move on.

• The captain, good morning, can you please give me a love and relationship reading for me and my partner? My BD is 16November65, his is 13July69.

• Please create your own thread, TheMagneticScorpion, by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page and I will answer you there.

• Thank you Captain,

I have re-read your comments and feel a bit doom and gloom now. I understand he was a stepping stone for me but now am left with the feeling I may be too complex to have a relationship. I realise I have some work to do on myself and life where I am atm, I am just not happy. Is there anyone in the future for me?

Thank you 🙂

• Yourself.