What 2011 Holds For EVERYONE

• So everyone wants to know what this year holds for them...

Well, I can make a general statement that will certainly come true for everyone. This I promise you -

If you approach this year with a positive attitude, if you determine to achieve the goals you have made, if you believe you can be your own best guide and follow the intuition that we all have, if you rely on your own strength and abilities rather than leaning on anyone else, if you get off your butt and just go after what you want, if you feel the fear but do it anyway, if you make firm choices knowing that you can still change your mind later on because there will be other roads if one road takes you nowhere, if you can love without conditions or expectations, if you can behave with a good heart, good sense and courage, and if you can just believe you are worthy of great things, then there is nothing you cannot succeed in and nothing that will hold you back.

If however you approach this year with a negative atittude, if you hesitate to take a chance, or wait for a saviour to rescue you, or withdraw into a fantasy dream world, if you allow your fears to stop you enjoying life, if you depend on others for answers and to make decisions about your life and your goals, if you believe what other people tell you about you being weak or a loser or a failure, if you manipulate or cheat or lie or cling to others to satisfy your own selfish desires, if you believe that you can never win, then my friend you will definitely fail.

2011 is the year of the ordinary person doing extraordinary things. It is the year to be your own guru, your own best friend, your own saviour. Nothing will come to you this year unless you work for it. But nothing bad can happen to you if you just try.

• Thank you Capt for the inspiring words

• LOVE IT CAPTAIN, YOU ARE THE RULER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY! BELIEVE! 🙂

• amen...

• If you don't change yourself and your beliefs and ways of doing, how can you expect your future to change?

• it all starts with changing your mind...i've been trying to do that since last june 🙂

• I wish there was a "like" button similar to Facebook. I keep looking for it on here.

Great words to remember!

• surrender to the natural flow of the universe. success comes with easy, natural progress. meditate and ask questions...the answers will come when the time is right. be aware of synchronicities as they are signs from the angels that opportunities are right in front of your nose!

live in harmony and in so doing create a natural means for your collective talents and abilities to blossom. It is by recognizing and riding with the natural course of events — by hitching our wagon to the rising sun, as it were — that we advance and prosper.

namaste, joy

Goodness in human nature is like the dim but beautiful early morning light. It can easily be obscured — by greed, hatred and other forms of self-absorption — just as the morning light can be swallowed by fog. Be reminded that progress is achieved most effortlessly when right action is taken without concern for immediate reward, and when the path of the weaker elements aligns with the strong.

• Thank you! I guess I did start this year off in fear & clinging to others. Im going forward. Letting go of things & people that are just not healthy for me. Yes I have backed away in fear this year.... I hope its never too late to change direction.

• No, it's never too late to change.

• Excellent words, keep it up Captain

• Hello and good evening Captian,

this year is about life changing events. You have said this to me in recent readings about my carrier and love. many (4) friends have recently become engaged. And reading other post is seems like this year is BIG for everyone. Why? is this normal? why such a great oppertunity for everyone with this new year?

thank you a head of time

sweetoty

• Because the time of the Ascension is upon us and the side of the angels is once again running the show. We are all becoming different people to what we once were. Our eyes are opening.

• 'We are all becoming different people to what we once were. Our eyes are opening.'

Can't agree more. I cannot recognise myself anymore. Read through my posts on this forum and I can see the sea-change. I am thankful I am no longer the person I use to be but am more truer.

• The 'way-to- go'.