Honesty

• I am a believer that only god is powerful, i also knows that he gave some of us special powers so that we can help one another, what i do not like is when people that you trust accept money for things they know they cannot change, knowing before they take the money that they cannot help the individual that is asking for help. I know that god will be angry with those persons, he sees all the things we do right and wrong. So anyone that knows that they cannot really help an individual please do not accept they money.

• I do agree with you, and there are some sinister people out there who will do dishonest things and you have no control over that, but at the same time don't throw the baby out with the bath water, there are alot of talented people who would not be able to be of assistance to other's if the didn't charge something.

It's up to each individual to find a reputable psychic or tarot reader.

For me, I decided to dive in and learn it for myself, I have been studying the Rider-Waite, definitions for seven years now and I still do not feel confident enough to charge some one for my help. But, I have learned enough over the last seven years to feel completely competent to interpret three card readings anything over that is more difficult and really requires a professional.

• Hi outsmarted,

may i ask if your comments are about one particular reading you had?

I know there are some unscrupulous people out there who will scam their way through a reading because of the cash but often the person who wants the reading hasn't asked a specific question so they get a general reading which might only come to fruition later. Sometimes too in our desperation we block the answer from coming to us and there are times when we don't really need to know the answer because the outcome of a situation has to unfold naturally and being given previous knowledge of a possible outcome can throw the whole thing way off balance causing no end of trouble and needless heartache.

I'm not saying this is true for you but please remember the individual always has a choice too, whether to pay or not to pay. Just as a reader has the freewill to charge.

I personally don't read for money but i have happily paid for readings in the past. My advice to anyone is to go to someone who comes highly recommended by someone you know and trust then go with your intuition which one is best for you. I always believe if you're meant to have the reading, the timw slot you want will be available but if you have constant difficulty in getting in for a reading accept it isn't the right time.

Hope this helps someone,

Verdana 🙂