Lost ipod touch screen

• last christmas we bought our daughter an ipod touch screen.Needless to say it cost 500.00. The very next night we had some company and it came up missing. Any ideas?

• camjlc

oo this is tricky obviously you will start to wonder if someone who came to your house may have it did anyone pick it up to have a look? Yes I know we dont want to think that??

Oh dear dont want to accuse anyone of course maybe it just slipped behind something a lady posted something recently about a missing red bracelet and I said that I lost a ring and asked someone who i used to love who I lost and is now living in the spirit world to come and tell me in my dreams where my ring was and she did. I swear I had already looked in that place but there it was on the floor by my sofa.

Maybe try it and see? I have also posted a recent message about a silver kilt pin I lost in the UK which my mum bought me from an antique shop. I lost it in a shopping centre I asked if people could try and 'see' it for me well worth a try why not there are some very psychic and intuitive people who use this forum maybe they can tune in and see if they can locate it for you you just never know... hopefully those people will read your message and help... hope it turns up

I really do like the lady with the missing bracelet please let us know

• Nefratiti:

HEY THANKS SO MUCH. I WILL TRY THE SPIRITUAL WORLD THING. AND YES SOMEONE WAS LOOKING AT THE IPOD, THE NEXT THING WE KNOW THE HEADPHONES ARE THERE AND NO IPOD. THE GIRL SAID SHE SAT IT DOWN ON THE COUCH WITH THE HEADPHONES. I HAVE TURNED MY COUCH INSIDE OUT WITH NO LUCK. BUT I STILL HAVE A NAGGING FEELING IT IS IN THIS HOUSE SOMEWHERE. SO HERES MY PLEAD.......... IF ANYONE READING THIS BLOG WILL TAKE THE TIME TO "SEE" THIS IPOD MY 13 YR OLD DAUGHTER AND I WOULD BE FOREVER GRATEFUL. EVEN IF IT GOT STOLEN WE COULD AT LEAST HAVE SOME PEACE OF MIND.