Thx to all Libras

• I really would like to thank all Libras for sharing their info.

At least now I know that am not alone with the same problems. From my experience I came to conclusion that the main problem that bring all sort of difficulties in our lives is being born with exceptional inner nobleness. Which doesn't fit into life. Especially modern life. Where most of people are trying to take advantage of one another :" the goal excuses the ways it's achieved "...?

And, I think, TRUE self respect is essential for every Libra.

Sometimes, perhaps, we don't even realize up to what degree it's important ...( high standard moral principles ). Anyone disagree? ...

For years I'd been trying to fight my nature of being sympathetic to other people's troubles . Helping everyone who'd asks for help. Almost always left paid with bad for good. So many times I was trying to give me myself a word never ever again help to others ... Until finally realized that you can't brake your own nature ... And entire lifetime whenever someone new comes my way grasping for help I bend over backwards again and again ...

But what makes it more ridiculous is that many times I need more help that those who ask that from me... Naivety that borders with stupidity ...

I could act as a hero for other person but never learned to stand for myself ...

It's hard to comprehend how is it possible to have such a fragile, and sensitive soul be at the same time very strong? .. Thinking of all heartbreaking events in my own life I don't understand how come I didn't end up in a mental facility or even still alive? ... And, of cause, being a Libra, am not exaggerating due to the capability to make adequate conclusions...

Thx for those who red it to the end.;-)

SPJL