FOR BLMOON....Please

• Hi Blmoon, it's been a while since I last conversed with you on here, you helped me so much on about 6mths ago, the thing is I made a request to you on here last October but not long after I read you had taken a well earned break, I sincerely hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year :)...

The request I made is explained here, I just copied and pasted it, this is what I wrote on 7th Oct....

"Dear Blmoon,

I Sincerely hope this doesn't sound to much of a strange request to you but, I am in the process of needing to do an intense healing on myself using "cutting the ties" I've spoke of this in my thread "Denise's daily diary" ..

in the details I have on doing this healing, this is what they said for me to do...

During the process you will need to visualize a facilitator, someone who you consider to have the ability to help you with the process. Choose a suitable facilitator beforehand. This can be somebody you know that has given their permission to be used in the context of cutting the ties. Alternatively you can imagine somebody you imbue with the required attributes. Keep the one facilitator throughout the process.

When I read that I thought of you immediately as I hold you in the most greatest of esteem, I would feel so safe in doing this process just visualising you being there with me, but I don't want to until I got your permission, I do understand if you don't wish for me to do this, I have problems sometimes even with meditation and "letting go" so it would be a comfort visualising your in the room......and as I hold free will in high regard (even in spirit) I could not go ahead and just think you there without your permission. there wont be anything you have to do, I won't be pestering you on anything....honest šŸ™‚

I pray I haven't over stepped the mark with this request, if I have please forgive me

much love and gratitude to you

Denise

This explains why I made the request blmoon, I wrote this in my diary on here the day before...

" 6th October 2010

Today I was just having a conversation with a friend in email telling her about what happened a few days ago and thought I would write it here as a permanent reminder to myself to make a commitment to do something!!.....

The commitment is to carry through doing an healing session on myself which involves "cutting the ties".... it all started a couple weeks ago, I paid for a dream analysis from a professional, I've never done anything like this before, but I had a real urge to have a certain dream looked at, I wrote this dream down and got a reply saying, He (Michael) would study it over a few days and he said he would give his analysis by sending mp3 voice mail telling of his findings, I thought great, I was excited waiting for his analysis.... after a few days I got an email, he just wanted to ask a couple of questions to be sure he could give accurate reading, so I answered him, I have to admit I was a little apprehensive of the questions, it was about "was I thinking of retirement, how is my health etc?....but he assured me they were just questions he needed and not to worry....so I waited ....then got another email saying he would prefer to talk with me whilst giving his interpretation....PHEW!!..... now normally I would think what the heck is happening here!!.... BUT my gut instinct was to just "go with it" he said luckily we are on same time scale (he is in Ireland) so we arranged a time, when he rang he said it was not often he felt he had to talk with the client, just now and again, I made a joke of "trust me to be one of the awkward ones....lol"....BUT this conversation and analysis has been so profound for me, he went through the dream step by step, very enlightening, and of course asking me all the time "how did you FEEL about that bit or this bit" in the dream.......but anyway, even though there was no connection to my Mother in the dream it all ended up showing how MUCH my problems in this life are concerned with my lack of love being shown to me as a child....he bought out in that conversation things that I had buried in my subconscious thinking I was ok with the fact that I never remember having a hug or being told "I love you" from her, I knew she loved me, she just didn't know how to show anything, my childhood memories was of her being ill in bed all the time, she suffered chronic Depression, even had electric treatment they used to do in them days, I remember at the age of 3 going to stay with an Auntie and Uncle on a particular time when the electric treatment went wrong, she suffered terribly, but anyway, the sad thing is I found it difficult to show my children affection, I felt embarrassed, how stupid is that!!...I'm totally different now thank goodness I worked through these feelings and tell my family I love them and hug them, I know the importance of showing and feeling love for all....

I went on to tell Michael that as an adult I never have felt any animosity towards my Mother, I always understood what she went through.....THEN came the bombshell!!! he said I can understand why you say that by the compassionate person I feel that you are... BUT the child of 3yrs old COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE NEVER GOT A HUG OR TOLD SHE WAS LOVED!!!....Oh my goodness, the flood gates were well and truly open!!......I never thought of that before!. I cried and cried after that phone call, tears of release... now I'm writing all this I'm typing through my tears.....

I've got myself together again now, and so on to say what was spoken of towards the end of the conversation Michael told me that a healing process called "cutting the ties" would be most healing thing I should do, he told me to search for information on how to do this process, he did say that it is very powerful and that if I had heart problems not to do it, the healing can sometimes make a person feel like they are having an heart attack, the healing of the heart is a powerful thing, it brings up things to the core, I said I do have very high blood pressure but this won't be a problem as I'm on medication for it and as he knew I do Reiki this will be of the most helpful tool for me..................

So now I'm in the process of making this commitment to do this healing, it takes 6weeks doing it daily.....so I give warning my lovely friends I maybe coming on here tears spilling all over the pages, so I apologise in advance for all the sogginess....lol...I'm hoping to start doing it in a week or so, my blood pressure has been VERY high of late due to my recent emotional events, but things have really got better these past few days so it should all settle down and I will then start my intense healing :)"

ā™„

I still have not done this healing work, I just haven't felt I would be comfortable doing it without your permission, I really do need to try and do this "cutting the ties" even more so now as things have gone bad to worse for me lately, I have found myself right back where I started years ago with all the same problems and issues, I've cut myself off totally from the world and even my family for the most part :(!!.. I try so hard to stay positive and in the light but I'm feeling very weary and drained now, ....

but, like I said in the beginning I wont pester you for anything, I just would love for your permission to visualise your energy in the room with me while I do the healing work šŸ™‚

much love, joy and happiness to you..... (sorry for this long post) šŸ˜ž

ā™„

• It's too late right now as I am offf to bed---- this one needs energy to respond to---intersting connections we have so I have to watch my thoughts---your Diary date is very signifigant to me and we share a comman wound. My first reaction before reading the whole post was a feeling you are going about this in an unnessessary way---there are many healing ways to let go. I can tell you there is no magic fix--this wound heals in stages of growth. I just posted a small prayer on another thread for Saint Michael. He has been on my mind all day and again--he is your advocate! Let me respond more tomorrow. I have used chords before--they are not just for cutting but also for "expressing" as well---specially when the issue is one of neglect--absense , emotional detachment--no eyes lighting up when you enter her room. A lot of unheard feelings can finally be "released by a chord to the heart--the head as well as there are angry feelings of logic and also those cravings from the heart. Because really there's no connection to cut as this person never hooked up! What you are needing to be cut from is the pain and grief and anger--this gets eaten and will manifest in disease --mind body spirit. I'm too tired to say anymore but will get back to you. BLESSING

• Saint Michael protector of the weak, hear my prayer--Amen.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you Blmoon for this, I really do appreciate it,.... your right, there is no magic fix, I just need a little heads up on how I could maybe find a way for me to heal whatever it is I'm doing to myself to keep me from moving forward and not keep returning to old thought patterns.... I suppose I got quite exited thinking the dream interpreter had maybe seen why I act and think the way I do, and that maybe the hurt child at 3yrs old has been stuck in my subconscious all these years without me really consciously knowing?....I have never really thought I had a problem with my parents never "showing" love, I just accepted they were like the way they were and I was content just knowing they did love me....

I'm sorry you were experiencing an "old wound" at that time too, hope it has got better for you ...

I will search for the prayer you have posted as I do feel he is always around me....he must be SO fed up that I don't rely on him more and have faith "all will be well"......funny that I just wrote that, it seems to keep popping in my head quite a lot lately...I'm trying so hard to imprint my subconscious with that knowledge....

once again thank you, I sincerely hope you get to have a wonderful nights sleep šŸ™‚

much love to you

ā™„

• Hi watergirl18,

I'm sorry you are going through the same thing, it certainly looks like all our "old stuff" in our minds truly is surfacing then to be cleared for our healing, we really do need this to be able to be the strong souls that we all are.....lets hope this month of Judgement really gets us to clear out our past and then move onwards and upwards at last šŸ™‚

ā™„

• Sorry for interuptting Denise, This article is directly related and I thought of you. "Blessed Be"

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=11999&replies=2

• It's too late right now as I am offf to bed---- this one needs energy to respond to---intersting connections we have so I have to watch my thoughts---your Diary date is very signifigant to me and we share a comman wound. My first reaction before reading the whole post was a feeling you are going about this in an unnessessary way---there are many healing ways to let go. I can tell you there is no magic fix--this wound heals in stages of growth. I just posted a small prayer on another thread for Saint Michael. He has been on my mind all day and again--he is your advocate! Let me respond more tomorrow. I have used chords before--they are not just for cutting but also for "expressing" as well---specially when the issue is one of neglect--absense , emotional detachment--no eyes lighting up when you enter her room. A lot of unheard feelings can finally be "released by a chord to the heart--the head as well as there are angry feelings of logic and also those cravings from the heart. Because really there's no connection to cut as this person never hooked up! What you are needing to be cut from is the pain and grief and anger--this gets eaten and will manifest in disease --mind body spirit. I'm too tired to say anymore but will get back to you. BLESSING

Hello Blmoon, I just want to thank you for your time with me, telling me on what is what....I do so sincerely appreciate your input to me, and I also appreciate that from your silence since the other day that spirit tells you not to go further with this request of mine, I am realising so much that this what is bothering me me is for me alone to deal with....I can only hope I will succeed, I have to say I think I will, it just takes time and building "real faith"....just a gut instinct I think? :).....

I just know I'm the only one who can fathom all this out................just one thing I have realised is there is a fine line of asking for advice and support and standing on our own two feet and finding things out for ourselves.....

MUCH love and joy to you Blmoon xx

oh, I just need to say before I leave is I was a bit confused with what you said.....

"intersting connections we have so I have to watch my thoughts---"

This really got me baffled.....:)

ā™„

Poetic my lovely friend, please, there is no need to apologise, I just read the wonderful article, it's very "heavy" and I will have to read it again.... bless you!!!! you are our "true" treasure....love you!!....Blessings to You

ā™„

• Oooops.....sorry for posting the whole of your response to me Blmoon in the beginning of my post, I only meant to copy and paste a small section of it.....I'm so Red Faced now.....:(....sorry

• Love you too!

• No red face! Part of self love and acceptence---don't imagine the worst and really I did not judge it in a negative way! What I meant about watching my thoughts is at the moment of reading your post I was not connecting as much intuitively as from my own brain--I was tired but spirit said check here and I responded a little but could have "talked plenty" on the subject but those are two different things--- then watergirl responded on a thread and spirit connected immediatly and said deal with this first and actually you do share similiar journeys as at this moment you both need to trust yourselves more and nurture your inner power. I've thought about how I was leaving you hanging but spirit said it's ok. SO in that light I can make an example of our shared wound. In the past before I was aware of my wound and how it "acts"-- my wounded self could have beat myself with guilt thinking boy I let her down--I promised to get back to her right away---she probably is thinking the worst--why did I respond--do I know what I'm doing? etc--all self doub--all expecting to fail myself and others. That's the wound--but instead I trusted that it's all good--I'll respond when it's right and spirit is on it! The wound is a guilty energy--a constant nag of being wrong. Early on so fixed is this wound it will sabotage to the point of proving you right--that you are bad! I got the feeling in your post that too much was a jumbled--old self mixed with new--too much emotion and you were too thick in it for perspective to sort out in a positive way. I think I can help you best if you can tell me the parts of your dream that haunt you the most---I am very good at reading dreams. BLESSINGS!

• Bless you Blmoon, I wasn't really thinking the worst, just a bit confused :)....but,I have started to come to an understanding that all will be revealed to me at the right time and just thought spirit was not relaying anything to you at this moment in time and this is fine.....I certainly know what you mean when you say of self doubt, yes mine is in other areas of things, but I have them so often sadly.....

The dream that was analysed for me I still have it in my journal, I will write it all down for you to take a look at, I'm unable to do it at the moment as I have my daughter staying with me overnight, but I will post it tomorrow.....Thank you so much for all you are doing for me, I sincerely appreciate it so much šŸ™‚

much love and joy to you Blmoon

ā™„

• Hi Blmoon, thank you for wanting to look into this dream, I really do appreciate it!....well, here it is, I will write is exactly as I did for the dream analysis chap........

I thought I was putting perfume on (it was the same bottle as my perfume I use) but I was spraying it on my face? and it turned a bright sparkling gold??....the next I was in a shop, they were about to cash up and close, he said I had to pay an entrance fee, I went to get money out of a cash machine then went back, whilst paying for the entrance fee he said to me....don't you know you have gifts to be able to do so much good???.....

the next minute I was looking at hair accessories, then the shop keeper walked towards me and jokingly tried to stuff lots of money down my top? then it moved on to me going towards an open air market and I bought a jacket potato with cheese and onion (nothing strange there) but I noticed the way they had "prepared" these fillings, (I felt in the dream that it was such a well organised way of doing it...lol)....

the next thing I bought some beautiful little plants that I wanted to pot on, but on the way back to car a woman knocked them out of my hands, she helped me pick them up but I got panicky because she was putting them back in the tray upside down....but I realised some of them were ok that way and I let them be, but a lot of them I turned them the right way up, then the next minuet I noticed it had been snowing, just a light covering....but it was still summer????....then I woke up.....

this, I know sounds such a (maybe) silly nonsense dream, but it affected me so much that I just had to find out why? .....and I have to say, I have just relived this dream vividly whilst writing it....even after all this time....

Please don't worry Blmoon if you don't get nothing from this, I will truly understand as it was a nonsense dream, but still made me for the first time in my life really wanted to know what this dream meant and pursue it?,.....and hence, the chap came up with suggesting I do the "cutting of the ties" with my Mother?? .....

Much love, joy and MANY blessings to you

ā™„

• Oh My!!!!....I have just re-read this "dream" and have to say, why on earth did this one affect me so much?...I have had far more many dreams over the years that don't sound so....Errrm, boring....lol....but, alas, this one had me perplexed, hence actually me paying someone to analyse it.....oh dear!...

• .I don't get the mother connection at all. Actually your dream reflects a universal energy as well as personal--a lot of reflection on old to new---growth reflection--looking at how far we have come--a kinda unspoken "are you ready" from the cosmos. Somewhere you have asked that question--am I really ready, I have felt abundance coming, I DO feel different or maybe it's the same old wishful thinking.There is a conversation between the old you and the new you in this dream. The perfume is the positive being good to yourself action THAT YOU have taken a step farther--face value--meaning you love yourself in an action way and this is the attraction law of abundance--golden---the money coming at you---then the amazement--questioning it--can I really do this--on my own--or do I need guidence. Can I trust my new me not to be the old me who will screw it up---the woman knocking plants over--afraid of mistakes--getting it right--the old me sabotasing myself--that's the snow--the snow in a dream is a sign of deception so the old you could not be trusted to trust herself. I see this as a positive dream because it does reflect the new you but it also addresses your unspoken fear---that somehow you have not changed enough and the abundance coming your way is not earned or deserved. Your choice---which do you believe? Go with the new you and trust even if she stumbles it will be ok---no regrets or beating yourself up or freezing yourself up with the need to be perfect. Don't let the imagined freeze of winter deceive you when you know this season is full of summer bounty! BLESSINGS!

• Thank you so much for this.....I'm sorry I'm late in responding to you,....Life gets in the way sometimes :)....but I so agree with you on what you say, I did so feel surprised when it was said by the chap that "I needed to cut the ties with my Mother"...like I said, yes, there was that "moment" of thinking, "oh my word" I didnt think of my reactions as a child!!.....but, anyway,.....I just wanted to tell you, I "felt" more leaning toward what you picked up from this dream....you truly hit"the nail on the head".....am I ready....do I feel the abundance? or is it my wishful thinking??....

I have been pondering on this very statement SO many times of late!!....thats why I just KNOW you hit the nail on the head......Bless you Blmoon for your insight on this....."I TRULY NEED TO TRUST MY NEW ME!!!!.....:)....thank you for giving me renewed "HOPE" and no more "BEATING MYSELF UP".....something I have always done for wanting to do.... everything "Perfect"....we just can't do this in our "Human Form" yet ....can we...:)

SO much love, joy and blessings to you

ā™„