A question for anyone who has extra time...

• I am just wondering what may be coming this year for me in the area of love! 🙂 I have someone I am hanging out with and wondering if this person could be someone who stays around for a while...We have known eachother for a while. My date of birth is April 11th, 1980 and his is May 2nd, 1979.

Thanks for any help you can give 🙂

• The astrological outlook is not good for love or marriage here. Power struggles, conflicts, and attempts at domination would be the result. You both like to rule the roost in your own way which would make a domestic marital arrangement or living together very difficult. You can avoid conflict if you can negotiate a strict separation of duties and areas of influence within the family or social group, but it will be hard. You two have very different ideas of what constitutes good living. You Hobbles can often do without the little luxuries and quality food and furnishings that your friend finds so essential. He 'lives to eat', you 'eat to live' sort of thing. You do share similar strong physical stamina, a dislike of being alone, and a devotion to your ideas (some might call this stubbornness) but there is little else you have in common. Your friend has a deep need to express sympathy and affection, which you may find a little uncomfortable as you like to keep your emotions under control.

• Dear Captain,

Thank you so much for the information...Darn, I guess I was hoping it might be something as he is someone I have known for more than half my life. 🙂 I have been told I would find the "someone" for me soon, but I guess I was wanting this person to be him because it would be easy because of the familiarity...Maybe I was just being lazy and lonely at the same time, haha. 🙂 I would really like the world to send me that "One" that I am supposed to be with already though. 🙂 And I think you are right...I can live without the luxuries and he does seem to be a little more on the materialistic side than me...but I guess because I know so many people that are that way, I could probably overlook that...I am still waiting to hear about the future "One."

Thank you so much for your kindness, and your time...you are so giving! 🙂

• I think you are subconsciously looking for people whom you are used to (even if they were not good for you) rather than opening yourself to those who are different to what you have previously known.

• I think you are completely right Captain. 🙂 I guess I just need to figure out how to look for something different. 🙂 It's easier to try to start off with an old connection than taking a chance on being hurt trying to make a new connection. 🙂 Any ideas on how or when to find a different/new connection? 🙂 Thanks again for all your help. 🙂

• Just work on your fears of the unknown and open yourself up to meeting different people. Go out of your way to talk to people you wouldn't normally mix with or seek out.

• 🙂 Thank you dear Captain! 🙂 I will try! 🙂