2011 reading

• Hey Captain. Happy new year to you. I hope you had wonderful holidays. Could you please do reading for me? Am curious on how 2011 will be financially, relationships, career and in general. My 2010 was quite trying and am hoping for a better 2011. Thank you.

• 2011 will be whatever you make it.

It is a very spiritual year for you. You will look more inward for answers this year. It will be a period of some pause and reflection between very active years in your life. This year should provide you with some time for gaining a better understanding of yourself, and you are apt to spend a good bit of time in contemplation. It will be good for you to spend time alone or in quiet activities, as free from outside responsibilities as possible. You should try to get away from business pressures. This is a good year to reflect on the past and plan for the future. This will not tend to be a year of action, but rather a year of waiting and development. One of the most profitable activities in which to engage during 2011 is that of study and writing, for your ability to think clearly, analyze, and integrate your thoughts will be at a peak. Your capacity for research and understanding is likewise at its very best. It would not be unusual for you to take on an appearance of coolness or detachment. Certainly, it is best for you to focus your attention on your talents and your skills in an effort to use the time you have now to refine them. Perhaps you can find the time to gain more education, or simply spend free time in reflection and meditation. This is a wonderful year to ask important questions like: 'What is my Life Purpose? What do I want my life to be like?'

Taking time out for yourself can provide many benefits and give you an opportunity to become more aware. Examine how much you worry. Worry is a sign that you're not in the present moment. Pay close attention to what your feelings want to tell you, rather than "spinning" in worry. You have your feelings for a reason. They can point you to what is important to you.

What skill would you like to perfect? This is a great time to begin learning a new vocation, skill, or hobby that will enhance the quality of your life. It may even enhance your finances. Anything that has a spiritual aspect will be profitable for you this year. 2011 also wants to aid you in becoming more self-sufficient. Take a sacred journey and go someplace that stimulates you spiritually. Go on a small outing or take a series of one-day events. You might want to travel to a sacred location. Sacred journeys can provide you with incredible insights and create a shift in your perceptions. Attend a workshop, or join in a group event with others who are in alignment with your spiritual interests. Studies of an intellectual or metaphysical nature may interest you at this time.

Examine your sleep habits and make sure that you are getting enough rest. Your dream state may heighten this year, and it is important to give yourself space to explore your dreams. Also evaluate your health and nutrition, and make sure that you are taking steps towards preventative care.

During this year you will want to explore life's deeper truths, either looking into philosophical matters or studying natural sciences. You will find yourself better able to solve problems, and come to a greater awareness of your full potential. Let things come to you in 2011, as this is a year when thoughts and ideas materialize. It is a good year to carry out plans that don't require involvement from others, and a year to guard your personal "alone" time, so as to avoid feeling irritable. A time to get "centered", you may find that at times during this year you feel lonely and left out. The main lesson for you with 2011 is to learn to be alone without being lonely. By the end of this year, you will likely be in a position to handle life with greater insight and efficiency.

• Thank you Captain, no wonder I have been alone and having a lot of sleepless nights. This is enlightening!