June 20,1969 Can I have a reading please.....

• Hi my name is Tonya...can I have a reading for 2011 good & bad please.

• According to your numerology, this year is a new beginning for you. It's a time to take action and follow opportunities that will come your way, to do what you want and to let up on some of the responsibilities you have had lately. It's a year to put yourself first for a change. Let other people take care of themselves more. You will likely feel a sense of renewed energy at this time.

It is OK to be a little selfish in 2011. Take time for introspection, as it will add to clarity and a sense of direction. You may at times feel called to stand on your own this year, and your creativity and inventiveness will be at their peak. This is definitely a time to have courage, make plans, and avoid indecision. It is a time of work, as you are laying new foundations, and opening up to new opportunities. Avoid being impulsive or headstrong, yet be willing to change for the sake of your own personal progress and happiness. This is an auspicious time to begin new relationships and make new connections for personal or business reasons. This year is a time for you to convert your ideas and dreams into physical action. This often marks a time of new job opportunities and new ways of doing things. This is a great time to take a new class, go back to school or refine and update a skill you have let go of over the years. There may be a big move this year or some big new beginning designed to help you clean the slate and create a fresh start.

• Captain,

Thank you....Im so excited about my reading...actually you touch quite a few subjects that I feel has already presented itself...I feel a renew energy...I want to do and see some things I never done before...like new beginnings...I love it...thank you again

Tonya