Close to a breakdown.

• Everyone knows what happened with my Cancer. Quick recap - mental abuse, cheating, neglect, pain, tears, desperation. And some of you may know I've had trouble with a Virgo - I thought we had finally figured things out but he admitted to me that he's moving later this year. I thought he was perfect and.. another big failure.

I am afraid to open myself up to anyone. I can't take being hurt anymore. I need some kind of advice or guidance. I am so emotionally drained and so sad about losing this Virgo but I know it's hopeless. He doesn't want a long distance relationship. What I don't understand is why he has tried to have a relationship with me at all knowing he is moving anyway,

I am heart broken and honestly feel like breaking down. If anyone see resolution in my future please let me know. I desperately need happiness.

• GoldenEgg, I haven’t been on here in awhile, but I didn’t think was away for that long. When did this Virgo come into the picture (rhetorical question)? Are you investing too much, too soon into a relationship? Take some time to yourself and reflect on who you are and what you want in a relationship, not just that you want a relationship. Life has a way of letting us know that we’re not quite ready yet. If I recall correctly you are still pretty young, so spend some time with friends, family…and maybe even dating. Personally I hate dating, but then I’ve also put myself in long terms that weren’t right for me. Discover yourself as an individual in and out of a relationship and you’ll find that you’ll be less likely to lose yourself in a relationship.

• I have been through something similar to your Virgo. I dated a Gemini who told me he was not planning on moving away, in fact he promised me he wasn't going to so I agreed to a relationship with him. He then dropped the bomb on me and said he was moving away. I ended the relationship with him because I felt betrayed for the fact he lied to me.

Without doing a reading for you (However I will but I cannot promise you what you want to hear) I would say "move on, drop this guy and let love come to you. Stop searching and just let it happen". This is the best advice I can give you on this subject.