Watergirl18 or anyone...interpret these cards for me?

• hi watergirl or whomever responds =D

could you interpret this tarot card reading layout? I looked up the meanings but i feel like i'm just reading into the cards the way i want to in my head lols. just wanted to know if you or anyone can help me get a better and accurate understanding of this tarot reading. good or bad i want to hear it. bluntness is welcome. lols any help is appreciated.

thank you in advance!

Warm Regards,

MQ

this was layout given to me

positions:

[the lovers]_______ [the world]

____________________________________________________________[the sun]

[temperance][three of wands][four of swords][strength][three of cups]

____________________________________________________________[page of swords]

_______________________[justice]_______________________________[six of cups]

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• hi watergirl!

thank you so much for replying to my post ! the question was regarding a friend i like.

and ty for the grats ^.^ it has been pretty difficult lately with the many problems my family and

i have been going through and most especially my personal issues lols. i'll have to say, i am trying to gain control of my life and be optimistic about what the future holds for me. it's quite difficult and the most challenging time trying to get out of this sad sad cycle of bad habits i've been stuck in. I'm working on it though. Glad to hear opportunities are coming my way. it feeds into my hope that things are looking good. as for the test? hopefully, i'll be strong and clear minded enough to handle and complete it when it does come around. I'll keep my faith high, keep my eyes wide open, and keep it cool. As for the person reappearing in life, what did you mean by psychically? like dreaming, just thinking about that person. or like a vision?

Also, recently i've been into tarot card reading, doing some research on it, and basically trying it out to see if I can give myself or others readings, have any advice or guidance you could share with me?

Thanks again! much appreciation ❤

warm regards,

MQ

• This post is deleted!

• hi watergirl!

i thought about what you said and understand it now. i think the conversation i had last night with that person pretty much let me know what you were saying about lessons learned. it was an old habit reappearing in a different person. So, right now i'm reassessing myself on it. lols. My challenge right now is just being able to emotionally and mentally move on and not let whatever happen continue to affect me and drag me back into the same cycle. Emotional attachment and the exertion of energy into the person i like is something that is really difficult for me to get passed when that person decides to end the relationship. I've been thinking of all the things i want to happen for myself for this year and thinking of all the things i should release that aren't working for me. Hopefully, they'll manifest.

As for tarot reading, I'll keep what you said in mind. And yes please explain more on how cards relate to each other. Some cards seem to be way off from another card that appear in the reading and I get confused on how that exactly fits with the rest of the cards and the question in mind. I just think it's either a mistake or maybe the card just has a meaning that i didn't know about. Any recommendations on sites or books that give accurate descriptions of cards? And how can I know which type of cards and spread is best suited for myself? I've just been using online cards or the tarot cards my sister have.

Thank you again ❤

warm regards,

MQ

• Hi watergirl,

how come they removed your post here? =( I can't refer back to what you wrote.

Warm regards,

MQ

• Hey girl - Sorry, I asked admin to remove all my posts from 2010 in an effort to clear all the old energy and "start fresh." I didn't realize it would cause so much chaos! Due to losing several long responses by accident, I started to write them all in Word first and save them so I do have the original response I gave you. Here it is and hope it helps...

Ok, MokaQueen, this is what I got (let me know if this does not pertain to the question you had in mind when you pulled the cards)...

You have recently been through a period of great stress, anxiety and emotional upheaval, however you successfully integrated the karmic lesson being presented to you which has resulted in a spiritual healing. Congratulations!

You are now in control of your life and looking forward to your future with optimism (or at least you should be!). Opportunities are coming your way in order for you to manifest your dreams, however there is a caution to remember what you have learned and to continue operating from a place of personal strength and fortitude as you may soon be tested on this.

It appears as though this lesson you learned was presented to you through a personal relationship. This person is most likely going to be re-appearing in your life (either physically or psychically). It will probably come as a complete surprise to you. This will be a challenge for you to use/solidify what you have learned. Look at the situation with clear eyes as it will most likely confuse you emotionally – behave, make your decision, and/or choose your actions with the use of emotional control and faithfulness to your spiritual values. Keep your eyes set on the horizon…what you really want will be coming your way after you have successfully completed this test.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• hi watergirl!

Phew! for a moment there I thought you were gone! (T_T ) I just copied and pasted what you wrote so if you want to remove it to clear old energy by all means go for it! Thank you again for the reading, I appreciate it a lot. And this lesson...it was through a personal relationship. =(

As for tarot cards, I'm still having trouble understanding readings with regards to positions. The celtic cross on Tarot is 11 cards and mostly anywhere else I look it's 10 cards. What is the difference? any recommendations on explanations of tarot card positions? Thanks again for reposting!

Warm regards,

MQ

• Hi MQ,

No problem and no need to erase! Yes, there are several different variations of the Celtic Cross out there. Just pick one you like and go with it 🙂 Follow your own gut while going through the process of learning, but here are a few things that helped me:

1. We all have a tendency to see what we want to see at first - especially if it is something in which we have an emotional attachment to an outcome. So it was helpful for me to just pull one card each morning - think about what I "think" the card means - examine the colors and symbols on the card - and then go on with my day. At the end of the day I would go back to it and see how it fit with my day. Keep a journal! Oftentimes, a card which you might immediately think means one thing turns out to mean something else. For instance, the Sun...I pulled this card several times when I wound up having a really depressing day. Spirit's way of telling me to look on the bright side! After I did this I started pulling two or three cards so I could start getting used to how the cards can relate to each other. Another for instance, whenever the 2 of Cups comes up people always jump to "oh, he's my soul mate!", but that is very often not what it means. If you pull the 2 of Cups along with 8 of Swords and Temperance, it would suggest to me that there is an imbalance in the relationship - most likely with the give and take - that you need to open your eyes to. The Lovers card has the same issues - always need to look at surrounding cards first. It often means that there is a relationship choice that needs to be made - with logic rather than emotion. Another Sun example - the Sun is usually a great card to see in a spread, but say you keep pulling it with the Moon and you are asking about a relationship...this suggests that there is an illusion and possibly deceit going on (which could be self-deceit) and the Sun is telling you that you need clarity to shine a light on the truth.

2. When you start doing the full Celtic Cross, look at particular positions together as a group to get a "feel" for the story it's trying to tell you. For instance, recent past-present-near future. I then look at the foundation as that is what has brought you to this point. Another great help for me (especially with getting a feel for what the cards really mean in the spread - like the love cards mentioned above), is to look at what the Higher Self card is telling you as well as what the Challenges/Obstacles, Blocks, and Advice is. When you look at these cards individually, you might not be clear what it's supposed to mean - or which "definition" you should go with - but when you look at them as a group it's usually obvious.

3. If you are pulling cards for yourself, it is really important to be in the right "space." If you are upset, anxious, depressed or just really attached to a specific outcome, then don't do it. I have to make sure I have completed "emptied" myself of all emotion (and desire for what I want to see) so that I am open to what Spirit has to tell me. You will always get the correct cards from Spirit - but the ego an interfere tremendously with the interpretation.

4. Just relax and go with the flow. It is a learning process so try to make it fun. After a while you will learn that the cards can mean so many things for different people/situations and on different days. In the end, it's more about opening up and listening to your intuition than the book definitions.

Blessings,

Watergirl