Hanswolfgang I have a quick question, hope you can give me some insight

• Why am I still alone? Thank you for taking the time.

DOB Jan 25, 1975

• chino21,

Why am I still alone? Because you used all your energies, active and receptive energies, for your career, for your goals, being not really open for cooperation.

DOB Jan 25, 1975: you have an innate intuition that, if followed, will always lead you to success in all your dealings. Inherent in this intuition is a high set of values and often a "mission" in life, a mission that always involves partners and "others". There is a certain amount of ambition, usually for money, that keeps you motivated. This is good because you can get into ruts at times - especially in your closest relationships. If you tap into your inner guidance you will find a path awaiting you that is fascinating and rewarding. You do best by establishing yourself in one business and sticking with it. You should be careful that your social obligations do not tax your health and well being. You usually make large sums of money in real estate in your later years and maintain good health throughout your life. You love to mix and mingle and to do "deals" with others. Once you have discovered your special mission, you find more success.

• Good evening, Hanswolfgang, I see you have answered an Astrology birthday question I was born February 5th 1943... 7:20 P.M. in Ontario Canada. I have also found myself interested in the prophet RUMI and I have been whirling like the earth and trying to keep my center. Can you give me any information on either of the above subjects. Thank You ........ Leonida

• Leonida,

good night,

I was born February 5th 1943: you are very spiritual and can have great success in your life as long as you do not disregard the wisdom that is intended to guide you through life. You are here to learn to TRUST and keep going in spite of circumstances. Your main challenges come in the areas of work and health. You must live the higher values you know if you are to have the blessings and power that is inherently available to you. You must think, speak and act from a higher perspective or suffer innumerable ills. You are protected by a high, spiritual force but even this is not as powerful as your own actions and attitudes. You must live what you know and follow your intuitive guidance. You could marry into money or receive support from associations. You can always do well if you work hard and maintain honesty. Nothing can stop you but yourself.

I have also found myself interested in the prophet RUMI and I have been whirling like the earth and trying to keep my center: I recommend you the "Masnavi" of Jalaluddin Rumi. It is a book of small parables. The great can only be expressed in parables. Jesus speaks in parables: so speaks the Masnavi.

Jalaluddin Rumi came to know truth

Simply by dancing.

He danced and danced and he danced for hours;

It is said, for thirty-six hours

Without any break.

He fell into a kind of total drunkenness.

He became so drunk from dancing!

And when he came back

He was totally a different man.

Hence he invented a new method.

The whirling dervishes

Are the followers of Jalaluddin Rumi.

Through dancing he arrived.

Nobody before had arrived through dancing.

Rumi stumbled upon a new truth.

Dancing is more existential.

Leonida,

bliss and devotion is going to be your path.

• Greetings Hans Wolfgang,

I am new to this type of forum and if I am not posting correctly or asking for assistance properly, I apologize. I recently experienced the loss of my father, for whom I had been the sole caretaker for many months. I feel in my heart it is time now for me to stop caring for individuals (family) and move forward on a new path helping a new group of individuals. Of course, my heart feels as if it has a huge hole right in the middle of it; I miss him very much.

I was born January 4, 1953 in Columbus, Ohio at approximately 8:20 p.m. I've been told that Chiron, the "wounded healer" is a part of my chart. I am married to a man born May 28, 1952 who is very dependent on me for emotional support.

If you have any insight into my current situation, I would be very grateful for your assistance.

Blessed be

• To the wise Hanswolfgang, Thank you so much , I will look for the book of parables I do like to try to understand what it is our Creator is trying to tell us through His Son and all the prophets. It is such an interesting world of many unknowns, just wanting to comprehend is such a privilege. I feel grateful. Leonida

• chironlady1953,

greetings,

I was born January 4, 1953 in Columbus, Ohio at approximately 8:20 p.m: since the beginning of may 2010 until beginning of december 2012 Neptun is and will be in conjunction with your Venus, which can be a fascinating time for you. It will stimulate the idealistic side of your nature in a most beautiful way, and you will see beauty in everything. This is one of the most powerful of all influences for your artistic and creative energies. Your imagination will be more active than ever before, presenting you with innumerable beautiful images to create from. Even if you are not especially artistic, this influence will bring poetry, music and art into your life.

Relationships can be very difficult if you do not keep a clear head. This is the romantic influence par excellence. You could fall madly in love with someone because he seems so perfect and ideal, although the truth may be quite different. This influence does not automatically mean a bad love relationship, and the object of your love may or may not be worthwhile. That is not the point. Even if your loved one is worthwhile from a clear-headed point of view, that is not what is attracting you. If you are lucky, when the fog lifts you will find you have picked someone who is quite good for you. But you may have difficulty accepting his faults, because you were so wrapped up in your ideal of perfection that you did not notice them before.

One other theme during this time is the illusion that your only need in a relationship is to make the other person happy. Sometimes you will carry this theme to the extent of seeking out someone who is truly a loser in order to "save" him. A relationship with a sick person, alcoholic or drug addict is a manifestation of this pattern. Be very careful to avoid this tendency; when the influence is over you may find that you have committed yourself to a very ungratifying situation.

Another situation may arise that is related in reverse, if you feel that you are the unworthy person who needs to be saved. In this case you would seek out someone who could "save" you, rather like falling in love with a guru figure. The problem with both of these manifestations of this influence is that you are not relating to the other person as an independent equal.

If you have any insight into my current situation, I would be very grateful for your assistance: beware of hyperactivity. But keeping to this perilous course will result in unexpected reward.

• Leonida,

right, I feel the same: being grateful for wanting to comprehend the incomprehensible.

But beware of the so-called intelligentsia. They are only knowledgeable. The knowledgeable people should be honest and accept that they are as ignorant as anybody else.

• Hanswolfgang, I sincerely thank you for your insights. I have much to ponder now! I do see much beauty in the world and truly love humankind. An astrologer told me once that I could marry and spend my life caring for one individual or not marry and reach out to many. I fear he was correct; yet all experiences teach us in some way so I cannot dwell on regrets. No love is wasted.

• chironlady1953,

and all these come to you when the mind is silent.

When the mind is silent you are in communion with

existence; when the mind is noisy you are disconnected.

Your own noise functions like a wall around you.

Silence is the bridge; knowledge, noise, is a barrier.

And all knowledge creates noise in you. The more you

know, the more you become indoctrinated, the more you

are full of rubbish, junk.

• Thank you, truly.

• Everything you wrote is true. It relates to me in every way. Thank you so much for the reading.

• hanswolfgang 🙂

7/9/91

Hi ,i have some questions?will i get in thr college this year?

have i right to be mad on my friend?

will i soon find somebody who will love me?

tnx.

• chino21,

will divides, awareness unites.

• Doree,

🙂

7/9/91: 'Change of mind and plans' is the basic meaning now. However, that can mean change in residence or travel opportunities. This can also mean a restlessness that brings up a desire to explore new realms, at least on the mental level. It may be a signal for a change in your life. You will likely feel a dissatisfaction with things as they are and want to progress into new areas. Be open to new plans, new ideas, new places to go, etc. The only negative side is an unwillingness to commit your self to any particular belief or philosophy.

Hi ,i have some questions? Go on your own way following your own light.

will i get in thr college this year? yes.

have i right to be mad on my friend? no.

will i soon find somebody who will love me? no.

• That's so true.

You will likely feel a dissatisfaction with things as they are and want to progress into new areas

But i'm so stucked and can't move ,i feel bad. 😕

Yes, i really want to go to that college.

Why i won't find somebody to love?

And thank you 🙂

• Hanswolfgang, so one has to be "out of their mind" to truly connect with the One? Silence; not a part of my life at all. I will make time to be still, and learn.

• Doree,

Why i won't find somebody to love? Because you are afraid of conflicts, you are on the run.

But

remember: there is you and your cunning mind and there

are others who are more cunning.

To safeguard his pint while he left the bar for a

moment a man left a note, "I have spat in this beer."

When he returned he found another note, "So have I."

Remember, the world is full of cunning people. 🙂

• Yes , i guess.

That's tru , i feel so naive.

But one day in future , when i met him? How will i know that is he right for me?

I never know should i try ,give chance or not ..so i'm always end up alone

• Doree,

But one day in future , when i met him? Yes.

How will i know that is he right for me? By not following your mind, which wants you to immediately run away.

I never know should i try ,give chance or not ..so i'm always end up alone: this is your mind, calculative, cunning. Listen to your heart: what do I feel, what do I want. No more shoulds!

But ordinarily your whole training is how to fight. You

have been trained as soldier. As I see it there are

only two types of people in the world: the soldiers and

the taoists. The soldiers are those who have been

taught to fight, to struggle against, to achieve their

goals; to force, to be violent, to be aggressive, to

coerce. And the taoist is one who knows that there

is no need -- life is already going that way: "I have

just to be in tune with life. I have just to be a part

of this vast orchestra. I have just to become a note in

harmony with the Whole. I have to surrender." The

taoist is not a warrior, not a soldier. She is