A Fun Test.

• This was sent to me a few days ago and i had great fun doing the test. It's meant to be taken light-heartedly but everyone who'se done it has had surprisingly accurate results so i thought it would be nice to share it with all of you. Enjoy.

Just a few things to remember while doing the test for best results;-

Go with your first instincts and thoughts.

When choosing names, use names of people you actually know.

Don't be tempted to view the key to the test results until you've completed all sections.

It will spoil the end result if you do!!

On a blank sheet of paper list the numbers 1 to 11 in a column on the left.

Beside 1 and 2 write down any numbers you want. ( favourites or first instinct)

In 3 and 7 write down the name of a member of the opposite sex. (one in each)

In 4, 5 and 6 write down the names of anyone you know. ( friends or family etc..)

In 8, 9, 10 and 11 write down song titles which have meaning for you. (one in each)

Again i stress, don't be tempted to view the key to the test until you've completed all of this.

The last section is where most people discover something they hadn't realized. ๐Ÿ™‚

And now the key to your answers.

Please feel free to ignore the request for what you put in space 2, because it acts like a chain which might go against your principles and isn't important to the rest of the test. ๐Ÿ™‚

The number of people you might feel the need to send this to is found in space 2.

The one you love is found in space 3

The one you like but the relationship cannot work is found in space 7

The one you care most about is found in space 4

The one who knows you very well is found in space 5

The name you wrote in space 6 is your lucky star.

And now for the song titles.

The song in space 8 matches person in number 3.

The song in space 9 is the song for the person in space 7.

The song which tells you the most about your mind is found in space 10.

The song which tells you how you feel about life is found in number 11.

Your lucky number is the one in space 1.

The discussion isn't intended for everyone to include all the results of their test but it might be interesting to discover how many of you actually found it truthful and helpful and accurate.

Hope you have as much fun as i did.

Verdana ๐Ÿ™‚

• I found this just like you said, to be a fun little test :). The ones about the opposite sex where 3 is your love and 7 is the person it won't work out with I found to be accurate. It was interesting but I think I threw the test off a little because I hardly know any song titles even though I listen to a lot of music lol.

• Congratulations for this funny test! Anyway, it worked well..I wrote my love's name as person in number 3, and the song in space 8 was Love Rescue Me by U2...The song which tells the most about my mind at the moment is song in space 10, I wrote U2:One..It is exact, as these days I think a lot about my love, and our relationship.

• Hi jtron and Emerald cat,

glad you enjoyed it. It worked perfectly for me too.

Although i'm not sure what Bennie Hills song ''Ernie'' has to do with my mind. ๐Ÿ™‚

It was the first song which came to mind for that question though so who am i to argue?

The song to match my love was Sitngs ''Fields of gold.'' I hope that's a good omen because i do love that song. It's fascinating and hauntingly beautiful.

Verdana ๐Ÿ™‚

• OMG I did this w/ my friend together and we both ended up with almost teh same results and the poeple we most care about were eachother Freakin awesome!!!!! Love it ....

• HI

from the looks of it is it the Dalai Lama test. Google it n uยดll see. ๐Ÿ˜‰

4 record it is a very nice sweet test.

• This was so cute. I've done it before. ๐Ÿ˜„ It worked!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Oh wow! I was shocked when space 3 and space 7 came up... and space 8 and space 9... What each space means. It was completely true. That blew my mind! Wow! Awesome!