Did she?!

• I have a question that has been burning in the back of my mind?! Can someone tell me if this female slept with anyone else around the time she supposively got pregnant her birthdate it February 25, 1988 I would appreciate it... Long Story Thanks

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• It is your husband's child - even though she has had other lovers before and after the time she knew your husband. She is not going to stay in his life forever and will disappear with the baby before too long. She will want to ensure your husband pays support for her and the child, though.

• This post is deleted!

• She is already losing interest in him as a partner. All she wants from him now is financial security.

Yes I do feel that a job and your son are possible future events in your life - but only if you gain more self-confidence, release your insecurity, and lose your attachment to low self-worth. At the moment, you are giving off 'victim' type vibes that make other people feel you cannot handle any responsibility or duties. You have a fear that everything will be taken away from you and you let that drag your spirit down. If you want your son back and to get a job, you have to convince others you are ready for it. If you don't believe in yourself, why would anyone else? I feel you could be a very commanding person with leadership potential if you would only believe in yourself.

• This post is deleted!

• When you have lost everything, the only way to go is up. How could anything worse than that happen to you? You have already faced the worst and survived.

Anyone who tells someone they will never accomplish anything is not speaking from truth but from their own insecurities and frustration that THEY never accomplished anything and don't want anyone else to, either. It's time you started listening to what your soul is telling you about your immense potential and strength. Don't let other people ruin your life with their twisted motivations. You have everything in you now that you need to succeed.

• This post is deleted!

• Good for you! That's the spirit.