My life

• i been with this man for over two year. and he has done me dirty with a friend of mine to be excated. and i court him at my place trying to kiss her and he makes me to be blind and seeing things and at the end he told me the truth.

i left him for a good month then i gave him a change to prove him self that he was not going to turn that way ever again less see if his words says the turth. i dont trust him at all but i will do my best to give him that try he is a leo, and cuben also he is 40 years of age. and he thought he could do what he wants and get away of it. but not with me.

please help me out.am capricorn on my 44 of age, and i love the good life

• i been with this man for over two year. and he has done me dirty with a friend of mine to be excated. and i court him at my place trying to kiss her and he makes me to be blind and seeing things and at the end he told me the truth.

i left him for a good month then i gave him a change to prove him self that he was not going to turn that way ever again less see if his words says the turth. i dont trust him at all but i will do my best to give him that try he is a leo, and cuben also he is 40 years of age. and he thought he could do what he wants and get away of it. but not with me.

please help me out.am capricorn on my 44 of age, and i love the good life