A tarot interpretation please...

• I also posted this is the Tarot section, and am cross-posting here since it has to do with a love relationship.

I used the Happily Ever After tarot spread.

My question: Give me a reflection of how T views the future of a relationship with me.

Position: Inner Child: Ten of Wands

Position: Foundation of Love: Four of Wands

Position: Hidden Limitations: Four of Crystals (Pentacles)

Position: Magic Key: Nine of Wands

Position: Current Love Status: Cinderella (The Moon)

Position: The Future: Seeker of Crystals (Knight of Pentacles)

Position: Wish Upon a Star: Seeker of Swords (Knight of Swords)

My interpretation:

Position: Inner Child: Ten of Wands

I am at the end of one journey, and am beginning a new one. For me the former journey represents the many years I spent being stubbornly single and independent, the hardships and lessons learned during that time, recognizing and embracing those experiences, and beginning my next journey with a new perspective - allowing myself to be vulnerable to love without losing my sense of self is not only okay, but necessary, and I should embrace the next journey and its lessons.

Position: Foundation of Love: Four of Wands

This is building a foundation for a rewarding relationship; while honoring that change and adaptability play key roles in the relationship (and our individual selves) we should not allow ourselves to get too comfortable or stubborn in our individual viewpoints and needs, or the relationship will not grow.

Position: Hidden Limitations: Four of Crystals (Pentacles)

This tells me to delve into my past experiences so that I can free myself from any limiting thoughts and/or patterns that may have prevented me from having a successful, loving relationship. I have always been afraid of feeling limited and restrained in relationships in the past, and so far I have not gotten this feeling with T - instead, we both embrace our individuality and encourage each other to grow and aspire to our goals. There is no possessive quality or battle for control between us, and I would like to continue embracing the positive qualities and let go of the past.

Position: Magic Key: Nine of Wands

This card tells me that I am on the right path and that I should continue to listen to myself in my journey to finding unconditional love with T, as well as believing that unconditional love can and does exist and I deserve its gift.

Position: Current Love Status: Cinderella (The Moon)

This card tells me that my current relationship is a reflection of my own needs and desires, and should I feel unfulfilled in my relationship I should look inward to see what I am lacking in myself. However, one of the things I most enjoy about my current relationship is that I AM fulfilled and I do feel my needs and desires not only being reflected positively back from T to me, but I feel a mutual exchange of positive feeling and energy when we are with one another (and without).

Position: The Future: Seeker of Crystals (Knight of Pentacles)

This card tells me that it is time for me to find my inner power in order to bring that strength into the relationship. "A key to finding and owning this power lies in lovingly committing to someone or something larger than yourself for this will inspire you to push past whatever mental and emotional patterns have constrained you until now. " Commitment has always been a notion I feared, and over the past year I have learned how to let go of those fears and misconceptions from my past. Committing to someone and something (our relationship) larger than myself no longer scares me but inspires me now, and I welcome the challenge as an opportunity to grow.

Position: Wish Upon a Star: Seeker of Swords (Knight of Swords)

This card is a very positive message, and encourages me to embrace our relationship as it takes us both to the next level. It tells me we could have a wonderful future together.

I realize birthday's have little to no bearing on tarot, but if this helps give any insight our birthdays are:

Me: 11-17-76

Him: 4-21-75

The tarot spread and cards used were a tad more "magical" than I am seeking - I would really appreciate a more technical interpretation of the cards if possible. I am new to tarot so I am not familiar with what each one means, and do not want to misinterpret out of sheer ignorance. Also, I feel the "answers" in each of the cards relates more to my experiences and perspectives than T's, so I'm not sure if my "question" and "answer" are aligned properly. Any and all help is very much appreciated!! Thank you all so much! 🙂

• hello, I am not fimular with the tarot deck you used for your reading. but i have been reading and studieing tarot my self for at least 7 years now.

you are corect about your reading being more about you, even though the spred is suposed to be a realanship reading (between two people) it is acualy about your realinship with your self, you need to focous more on your happyness, loveing who you are and giveing your self time to think. i dont know how your relanship with T will turn out but weather you end up with him in the future or not, you must and will learn to love your self and learn to forgive and let go of the past pain within you.

good luck and many blessings for this new year and the ones after

love and light!

StormySkyLioness