My Life seems to be falling apart

• FLY!

• Thank you, Saint Michael, protector of the the fragile ones--Amen.

• Blmoon Beautiful. I love angels! I will add these two pictures to my collection. Ema

• They love you too!

• HI, I JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT IN LIFE WE HAVE TO LEARN OUR OWN DESTINY. WE COULD LOOSE OUR LOVE ONES EVEN IF WE DIDN'T WANT TOO. I CALL MY SELF DEPRESS AND ALONE CAUSE EVERY TIME I FALL IN LOVE OR CARE FOR SOMEONE CLOSE, THEY'RE NOT THERE. ONE THING I LEARNED. I HAVE TO DO FOR MYSELF CAUSE NO ONE DOES IT FOR ME. I CRY TIME TO TIME BUT ITS OK. IT MAKES ME FEEL STRONG AND THINK WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. I JUST STARTED A BOYFRIEND AND IT FEELS MORE A FRIEND THAN ANYTHING. I JUST BROKE OFF MY LAST RELATIONSHIP FOR THE SAME REASON. WE ARE ALONE AS HUMAN BEING, BUT WE NEED TO LOOK FOR OUR INNERSELF. LIFE STINKS BUT TRY TO HELP YOUR MOM TO GO SEE A DOCTOR AND DON'T BLAME YOURSELF EITHER. IN THIS LIFE WE COULD DO SO MUCH, BUT WE CAN'T PREVENT FROM IT. ONE THING I LEARNED AND STILL LEARNING THAT WERE NEVER ALONE. I DONT KNOW YOU BUT I COULD SAY ONE STEP AT A TIME IS ALWAYS BETTER THEN NONE. HOPE THINGS GET BETTER.

• It is good to feel safe--it is safe to feel good.

• HI Daliolite,

Thank you so very much for your reading! You are correct, I got out of a very bad relationship which crushed me to the core. I've spent the last many months trying to make sense of things and pick my pieces back up. I don't want to sound dramatic and I'm not the type to feel sorry for myself but indeed, I've been battling the opposites trying to find my place and my path again. I am keeping on my spiritual journey and trying to stay as positive and optimistic about the future as I can. Your help and your insite are definitely much appreciated!

Again, thank you for your reading and I wish you all the most wonderful things for 2011 and more!

Marina

• I've been reading all the posts here again (except one) and had a question:

Daliolite In the reading you did for me you said "Your reading speaks of pregnancy more than once." Does this mean physical pregnancy as in cute little laughing smiley babies or a new life for me?

• Hi, I don't remember your cards, as I don't keep them. I drew a couple that mention pregnancy as in babies. As I don't have any background, can't really assume anything. If I have more than one that mentions pregnacy, I will mention it. However, as with all of this. could mean birth or re-birth. I do remember that your future looked brighter than past.

• Thanks Daliolite.

• Blmoon

Got any other angels to share?

• The biggest heart must carry the biggest sword!

• SAINT MICHAEL!

• Cool. Thanks a lot. So very much appreciate it.

• It's true--the biggest heart carries the biggest sword!

• I so much believe it.