TWINFLAME RUNNER NEEDING HELP!

• Hi I am new to this Forum.

I am a Pisces Man, who for years wanted nothing to do with a women who I considered a Stalker. This woman and I had a shortlived sexual relationship, and I will admit that she was my bestfriends girlfriend first, but we met and I will never be able to explain the magnetic pull that brought us together, within a month or two of our Romantic but very sexual tryst, I felt she betrayed me with my bestfriend and wanted nothing to do with her, because she hurt me more than I knew how to handle, the pain was so deep and searing that I couldn't pull myself to look at her let alone communicate with her. She pushed for years, but I wouldn't respond.

Last year I ran into her several times within the same month, and She is Absolutely Beautiful, but when I saw her I couldn't open my mouth to say anything, words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

I will confess I have thought about her more times than I cared to over the years, but since running into her last year I feel like I am Obsessed. I wake up thinking of her, dream of her want so much to reach out and talk with her, but I have no clue after the harsh way I have treated her how I would even begin to even start a conversation with her, let her know that I have changed my mind.

I don't know what to do, This woman tried So Hard for Sooo Long to try and talk with me,

Now I feel like a Fool. Because she is all I want.

She doesn't know that I think I love her, and that All I want now is a chance to be with her.

Any Advice.

PS..Does anyone have any information or personal experience with a TwinFlame Relationship.

I've read some information, but would really like to hear if there is anyone with a personal experience of this situation.

T

• I alway considered my view on Love being either Black or White.

Especially in terms of showing feelings, Men either they love you or they don't, and these feeling would certainly be shown to you. Obviously, when we are in love, we would grab the chance to tell the woman we love about our their feelings, especially if we know that our feelings are mutual.

THE FEAR OF REJECTION, AND THE FEAR OF LOSING CONTROL IS ONE FEAR

MOST MEN INCLUDING MYSELF, IS NOT A FEAR THAT IS EASY TO OVERCOME.

So it would seem that I have retraced my footprints reached a crossroad at which point I remembered what my Soul has always longed for - the love I left behind, the One in which it felt true from the very depth of my Soul, the One my mine has tried to make forget, but in my Soul I never let her go, my Soul gave me no peace, as this inner truth welling up inside, finally realized the truth. True Love. I found that it really isn't as Black and White as I believed.

But is it too Late, Have I waited too long.

• TwinLove, only u can answer this question. I'm not a psychic, but just giving some advice, if you run into her again make sure you say Hi, and a short conversation about how has she been etc etc.

that way you can find out what your chances are... if you have a way to reach her just call her to ask if she wants to have coffee.

Take it easy, first you have to find out if she's not involved with anyone and remember if she is to wait until she finalizes that relationship...

are you completely sure u can forgive her and never ever bring that past action into the present...

if so... go ahead and contact her... u have nothing to loose... it's just a friendly coffee/conversation... take it slow so the fears of rejection and loosing control don't take over you again...

good luck 🙂 hopefully someone else can also give you some advice...

• Thanks HappyDoc,

That's a good idea, that I have thought of myself.

but because I was so harsh to this woman, over the years.

My fear of rejection, is ten fold.

I wish it were that simple, I have tried to pick up the telephone several times but each time

I hang up before she answers. This fear is one I have never dealt with before.

Thanks for responding.

• don't be afraid of rejection, I'm going to copy an e-mail I just read about love, but meanwhile...

I've always used the sentence "what's the worst thing that can happen?" and come up with some answers that way u can be a bit prepared...

it's worst to not take the risk and always wandered what could have been...

besides in the past what she did was wrong and you were hurt, you have to forgive yourself back then u wanted to protect yourself, and she has to understand and forgive you... trust is something very hard to patch up once broken...

brb...

• Here's an excerpt from a blog....

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more." -

-- Lido Anthony "Lee" Iacocca

Love is the most important thing in our lives. Material possessions, jobs, all of these pale in the face of real love. Sometimes we say we want to give up, this love I feel for this or that person is not worth this pain, but truthfully it is worth everything. If we don't take the risk, take the time, believe in it with all our heart, we lose so much. We even lose a part of ourselves.. The part of us that is that childlike faith in some more, a bit of us that knows that love does exist, the inner hope that we can trust that our Higher power wouldn't put a constant, full connection to another person in our heart without the hope that we will fulfill our dream. Subversive means an attempt to overthrow. This means we try over and over to toss out our love for another person but it won't go away. We date others, we sit alone, we cry, we laugh, yet this love will be worth it. If we don't take the risk, we risk ourselves.

-HAPPYDOC- "I do agree with the part if we dont take the risk, we risk ourselves" but I also read this just now...

"Imagination has brought mankind through the dark ages to its present state of civilization. Imagination led Columbus to discover America. Imagination led Franklin to discover electricity. Imagination has given us the steam engine, the telephone, the talking-machine, and the automobile, for these things had to be dreamed of before they became realities. So I believe that dreams--daydreams, you know, with your eyes wide open and your brain machinery whizzing--are likely to lead to the betterment of the world. The imaginative child will become the imaginative man or woman most apt to invent, and therefore to foster, civilization." - -- L. Frank Baum (author Wizard of Oz)

Imagine this, that our dream has come true. What will we do? We can release the fear, the doubt, yes, even the anger that we feel that we have waited so long. Remember least than 10 years ago, no facebook, no twitter, even cell phones didn't really emerge into most of our hands until the 1990s. These things seemingly impossibilities are now a part of our daily lives , but a simple thing like working out our relationship with someone we truly love, even when the other person is still upset with us, or afraid, we lose our ability to imagine it. We like the hard stuff. We love to make things more complicated than the situation really is, as too easy seems as if it cant be done. We don't give the person time, we push, we insist on "talking" about it now, when sometimes just letting it be, absorb, think, we can imagine working out the problems. There is no immediate answer right at first but with imagination, love , work we can have our dreams come true. Keep our eyes open, imagine, keep our brains, our faith going, we will reach them.

-HAPPYDOC- dont force the situation just open the door by saying Hi, she might need time to think how she feels about it now, maybe she was also very hurt in the past... just open the door and be patient... FEEL the situation, be calm, don't act in a rush or impulsive...

good luck to you 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks Doc,

but I should clarify, I thought that she betrayed me with my bestfriend, In reality she had not.

He told me years later that he never touched her after I told him about us, he confronted her and she told him the truth, he said he tried to get her back but she told him No, he said they were just friend afterwards, she stayed with him for a weekend, and I happen to go over his house knocked on the door and she opened it wet and in a towel, besides he would always hint that they were together, but he told me that a part of him really hated me for a while, cuz she was his little preppy girl he just never came out and told me.

so you see, I wasted all of these years being cruel to her, for nothing.

Really I think there is a part of me that is just guilty, over some of the things I said to her, and the way I would Ignore her and then theres the fear, but Your Right!

Whats the worst that can happen!

A part of me wants to believe that once I let her know, that all will fall into place

but then If I confront the reality of the situation, she may reject me and I will be worst off then I am right now, because then I will have No Hope!

Funny thing there was this knock out at the job that hinted she wouldn't mind getting a little closer, and I wasn't even interested..that's when It hit me I really have it BAD!!

• just call her you sound just like the man and fell in love with same thing started out this attraction i had just left my husband when we met and when my feelings became real he accussed me of cheating on him i was so hurt and he ran now he wants to be freinds i dont know about you women arent wired that way they want it all in love not part i dont know if im makinf any sense but CALL HER NOW youll know take the risk gdluck

• TwinLove, do you see how illogical your fear is? You fear being rejected so much you would rather lose out on love by doing nothing and taking no chances - thereby ensuring you and this woman will not be together. At least if you approach her in a casual friendly way, (which gives you a chance to assess how she feels and behaves to you), then you have a 50-50 chance of success. If you don't try, you have no chance at all. If you were really twin flames with this person, you would be able to put your love over your fear.

• I contacted her and she is Married...

Does anyone have any advice?

• Yes, look elsewhere. And twin flames are very VERY rare (while soulmates are plentiful) so make sure you are more in touch with your feelings next time. You have not yet learned to recognise deep true love.

• Hi TwinLove, sorry to hear that she is married, I hope you are doing ok.

The most important thing is that you don't feel guilty with yourself for the past, leave the past in the past and move forward.

You did the best you could in your circumstances at that moment and that's all you need to know.

Forgive yourself and look forward to the future with optimism and faith, let the universe know you are ready to love and risk again and ask for someone just right for you.

At least you contacted her, now you know and you can move on.

Hang in there. Peace and Love. HD

• It IS possible to meet a twinflame and one or BOTH of you are married. It is just sad, and difficult, as you must wait for her to live out this marraige. If you are really twinflames, she will.

• If you didn't know she was married, it shows you didn't really know a lot about her at all. Make sure you get to know someone as much as you can before deciding if you want to share your life with her. Pisces are notorious for living in a fantasy world (I should know, my moon is in Pisces) so keep your feet on the ground with regards to love.

• Hello. I found it interesting that you are a runner because it is so rare for them to find their way back (at least so far.) I met my twin in 2007 and he did as you described. Our relationship was much more serious, he asked me to marry him the second week of dating, but over time it became clear he wasn't ready for marriage. He had major financial responsibility problems, etc. etc.

Then after we broke up I told him I went dancing with an old boyfriend who he hated. We never slept together. I just was looking for security and trying to have fun because life was so hard without my twin (having to say goodbye.)

So today he is married and not talking to me. He joined my church, got a job there and brought his girlfriend there, basically pushing me out. Now he is telling everyone I am a stalker. Same deal. He has gotten his wife to hate me and attack me, and spread rumors about me through the church where I was once close friends with the pastor.

I am a spiritual guide and intuitive, a trusted author and so I am writing a memoir, including all his emails and all of our times. It seems he has forgotten but i know he is running and afraid. But this is all such a huge undertaking. There is so much to say, so much to sort through. And I am learning a lot about his perspective as I write.

As a runner, can you give me any advice. Have you ever thought of helping connect other runners to help them 'wake up' before it's too late?

I met my soulmate this year, who also has a twin flame who is running from him. We have talked about being together until our twins come around again. But for now we are living in different cities and the plans are on hold.

Help! I am considering going to the church to defend myself but it just seems like more drama. And he would like that.