HANSWOLFGANG U WERE RIGHT!!!

• In June I asked u a question and I thought u were way off base, turns out u were absolutely correct. My husband and I are currently in the middle of a divorce and I am looking towards the future with someone else. My DOB is 2/22/73 and his new person is 11/14/62. What do u see for me and this new person and because of the divorce we are trying to sell our home again, will I be successful this time and when? In June I asked u about selling my home and u said u saw a divorce which at the time was not even on my mind, u were so right thank u so much. Thank u so much for sharing your gift.

• opalgem222,

thank you for your feedback.

My DOB is 2/22/73: you have great intuition, good organizational ability and the desire to serve and nurture others with some form of knowledge or information. You have much authority and power. But your power comes more from the receptive side of your nature. You know things before they happen and operate on a high mental vibration. You can be high strung and impatient. You can have success in any of the communications fields. It can help make you more receptive to your intuition and make you feel like serving others more. You are successful, but also present is the nurturing quality of the mother.

What do u see for me and this new person: transformation, letting go of old patterns.

and because of the divorce we are trying to sell our home again, will I be successful this time and when? no, at least not until May this year.

So these months will be of great help, of

immense help, of great clarity. And the relationship

that you are in, will take a new

shape, a new form. Don't be worried. Go, and you will

be enriched by it, and you will find

yourself coming closer to you, more consciously. I would

like now that it becomes a two-way exchange. It rarely

becomes one, but when it does, only then do things

start happening.