Pregnant,boy or girl?calling out all readers...confussed

• ok so i had an ultra sound done and i was told its a girl but im just weired out a bit.

1.my daughter points to my belly and tells me its a boy even though she is informed that im having girl

2.Ive had a feeling in the beginning of my pregnancy that it was a boy

3.And i just use my pendulum and asked it to move in a circle position for girl,left to right for boy,and it swung left to right

sooo what do you think im having?

• Well I would trust the ultrasound and if you don't get another one done. They do have quite a high success rate!

Paddi

• Well I would trust the ultrasound and if you don't get another one done. They do have quite a high success rate!

Paddi

• My daughter told me I was pregnat with her brother before I even knew. She was two at the time and she was playing with her toys and all of a sudden she stopped and turned to look at me and said very clearly mom, God is going to give you another baby. I was so shocked and curious at the same time so I blurted out oh he is? what is he going to give me and she said a boy. Turns out the kid was right, I was already preggo and didn't know it. She now has a baby brother and loves him so much. She says he is her best friend. There are also ways to tell on your ultra sound photos, go to baby center and type in boy or girl it will tell you what to look for.