PRAYERS FOR OUR CAPTAIN

• Hi Captain,

Been away from my computer during December as well and when I started reading this thread got a bit worried as well!! Sorry but if you are as much loved as you are you should not do the dissapearing act like that;-) lol. Thank God you just went for a break! Yes sad about other peoples misfortune and praying for all of them in that situation and soooooo happy your family is OK. Now you know, when you go on holiday, please let us know otherwise WE GET VERY WORRIED OK! Hope the new year will be good for all of us

God Bless

• Captain, may I add to the sentiments the same. May you be well in spirit and in health, may your family as well.

• TheCaptain,

As has already been articulated by many others; I will add that you have and are a blessings to so many! I pray that you are whole, in divine health, surrounded by the peace, protection and safety of the the Most High! Many more blessings to you and your family!

• Thanks everybody, your good wishes are much appreciated. 🙂

• must add to the chorus of thanks here, I noticed that there has been a definite strengthening of my own spiritual side as well as my mind in general,since coming here I used to just go with the flow and let life dictate to me how I should be making myself into whatever others wanted me to be and actually lost my "self", seems to me now that maybe I was drawn here to learn how to find it again, because even if I don't comment or post for anything in a thread I seem to find something relevant to me there, and the funny thing is I seem to be able to give off positive energies to people even if I am telling a story of one or more of the disasters that my bad decisions get me into, or even my pic on my myspace profile, which apparently cheered someone up after a particularly bad day....and it doesnt matter how I might be feeling at the time so yes thankyou everyone here and many good wishes to all of you

Love and Light

Blessed Be )O(

• Yayyyy!

😄

Good to see you again 🙂

• lots of peace n love your way Captain 🙂

• Captain,

Hoping that all is well with you and your family. Many prayers are uttered for you, and it is wonderful to see how many people really love and care about you. This is a great place, isn't it?

• Thanks for all your prayers. 🙂