PRAYERS FOR OUR CAPTAIN

• I've added my thoughts in other places but will comment here too. Here's sending good energy and blessings your way. It would be great to hear that you are only on vacation!

• I have been a lurker on here for months, reading the Captains wise words many a times. I hope all is well with her and I will be sending her my prayers.

• Dear Captain

Just adding my best wishes to all the others....if you are on a break at the moment that is probably just as well; I think you have worked harder and longer at giving advice freely and impartially, than anyone else and I applaud you for your generosity of spirit.. Peace and love to you.

• Amen, Yeah remember she took a Hiatus before last year I think. 🙂

• 🙂 TO THE CAPTAIN, HERES, WISHING YOU A DRINK OF CHOICE IN YOUR HAND AND I RAISE MY COFFEE CUP TO YOU...HOPPING YOU ARE RESTING, FROM ALL THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN....THE PAST YEAR 🙂 MAY YOU FIND THE BALANCE IN WHICH YOU SEEK AND ALL THE ANSWERS INSIDE...

NAMASTE "S"

AKA SHATZ

SHEILA

• Captain, I am standing in faith that you are still on break and nothing is interfering with your relaxation. I want to say to you that I love your direct honestly. Always given in firm love that has helped me to snap out of denial in a couple of areas in my life. I appreciate your love and almost motherly advice. I just know that you are doing your best to soak up the sun and warm love of friends and family. Please know that you are loved and missed very much.

God I do ask for a protective cover to be placed around or dear Captain and keep her well. Allow her to return to us rested and energized with lots of fun things to share with us about her holiday. I will also raise my coffee cup to you. Thank You for YOU. ~hugs and wishes for safe return

• Wow, everyone, thanks for your well wishing. Yes, I have been on holidays. I got a very surprising last-minute opportunity to get away to a place at the beach when some friends went overseas. They took their laptop with them so it was good for me to get a break from computers and people for a while. Especially since the energies during this eclipse period have been the heaviest and strangest I have ever encountered. I am still reeling from the revelations about my life and the world situation that I received. So I will probably recover for another day or two, then I will be back here.

I do know that my posts from now on will be all about empowering the individual to find their own answers, rather than the old way of just telling them what to do. The time for gurus is past. We must all stand on our own feet. We are all capable of communicating with spirit and we must do that now. So anyone who asks 'what should I do?" will be guided to helping themselves. It's very important that everyone finds their own inner guide and strength because upcoming world events may not always allow us to keep in contact with each other. (Like with the terrible floods in Queensland at the moment. Luckily my family there are all safe. Mother Nature is showing those who cling too tightly to material things just how easily it can all be taken away). We all need to be able to rely on our own resources and intuition now.

This year is going to be all about so-called 'ordinary' people doing extraordinary things, rather than it being about the usual celebrities and famous people. This year is going to be like nothing we have ever experienced before so we cannot do things in the same old tired way. A new attitude and ways of doing is called for.

• Yay Captain!!! I am so glad you were on a great holiday at the beach!! I am sure our prayers have been put to good use for the people that are dealing with the floods. Can't wait to hear more on empowering ourselves as this has definitely been a theme going on in my life and I imagine many more people as well. So glad you are back Captain!

• thanks to GJay for starting this...glad you had some time to reflect captain...and what a great opportunity for you..thank you again,

Sheilaaka shatz

lets get the party started lol!

• My journey, I love that picture. The colors are great.

Captain, Your right. Everything is ok. It's a spiritual journey. It's a journey about I can, not what will happen--right.

• Captain glad you were able to get away for some well deserved rest and relaxation.

• Ditto - the beach too! Hopefully warmer than the beaches here now, though any beach any day is a great day. 🙂

Love and light,

YD

• I am so greatful that you are ok and were able to some much needed R&R. Haooy New Year dear Captain.

• Daliolite, you are so right! This is definitely a year to focus on what you can do about your life right now, and not get all anxious about the future. Your present moment creates your future.

Happy 2011 everyone!

• i give prayers to the captain too

• Dear Captain,

Glad you are well and have had a chance to relax a little at least. 🙂 Your new attitude toward life is so inspiring. 🙂 Hopefully it is contagious and the good will also will be contagious! 🙂

• I'm so happy your're OK, dear Captain. Glad you're back and I can 'read' in a very possitive mood. Now you've seen how important you are for us! Lots of love.

• Hi Captain,

Glad to see you back, hope all is well with you.Happy New Year to you.

Sunshine

• 🙂

• Yes, all is better than ever. Thanks for your support and kindness. 🙂