TODAY I WANNA WACK .....

• Well we dont get many aussie shows up here in Denmark, I´m not aware of Coronation St. I´ve seen some Neighbors eps, didn´t catcht my fancy much. It was more as a passtime until something else was on. I was also a HUGE fan of THE FLYING DOCTORS. I so loved Sam n Emma hahahaahahahaah n what was his character name, it was both his name n surname lol

There was also a series i liked with police rescue team. The title of it i forgot lol.

blue heelers n rafters ................... nope i haven´t , sorry lol

Other than that am i also an American Emergency series from the 70ties fan, a charmed fan n a dharma n greg fan. uh on n angel n buffy fan hahahaahahah

BUUUUUUUUUT for the past year it has been MCLEODS DAUGHTERS all the WAY! lol

• justice was served yesterday!!! that irritating estimator at work got his come uppance!!!! yeah and I did warn him he chose not to listen & when a customer refused to pay (it was a large$$ repair) it came back an bit him in the tush he came in today pouting because he had to give me the paperwork that I had been requesting and he didn't want to do it even though it is part of his job hestarted to complain to the office manager & she told him to get the h@@@ out of her office and he should of done it when it was requested

I love the Charmed series and I have watched one of the Mcleod'd daughters shows then the cable company took away the channel that it came on so whack whack to them Angel I get to watch over and over at 6 am before I go to work 🙂

• My favourite aussie shows are prisoner and E street they are oldies but goodies .

Sounds like he got his right wack Shadow lol .

• Sooner or later will madama karma hit! and TRUST me she hits VERY hard! EXTREMMMMEELYY hard!

• I want to wack my leg for hurting, its like its gotten worse these past few days and not sure what is the cause of it.

• Today i wanna wack those a holes that think their sht dont stink . up yours creeps I am who i a, and proud of it stuck up snobs.

• LOL u keep at that living. U go guuurrrll u GO!

AHm ................... not anything particular to wack at, but i know i will b4 the day is over. I´m gonna visit the folks. been uh more than 5 or 6 days since last i reckon. my turn i reckon. already been on phone n ma got all feisty over the lack of returned call to me. as in if u promise to call bacl u eff well call back. oughta b fun visiting.

not sure i oughta invite em over 4 supper conisting of soup, ground beef stake, veggie rattatuille n tattoes ............. maybe even sauce. .........................

dunno if its worth the "discussions" anyways maybe they r busy that day n that time hahaahahaha

n if they accept i better get more than juss wine with it.

i know ONE thing that gets her pants in a twist n that if i mention i consider going to my physiotheraoist /chiropractor/ massour ..................she´ll go "WHAT ??? AGAIN??? WERE U JUST NOT THERE???"

last i said, ahm u have been at ur chiro 2 or 3 times since i was last at mine. boy that shut her up good n ready hahaahahahahaahahah

ok ill b back to eff off n wack smack wack wack smack

toodles!

• Hey CWB

Just a bit down with some of my relos think we are the sh*tkickers of the family stuck up snobs Ive been meaning to ask you Whatever happened to Chrissi Cat?

• Chrissi cat roams over on fb. I think she doesn´t like tarot forums anymore. as in too many whiners n too many catty fights for queen bee center stage positions. last i spoke to her was she doing fine. her kid was gonna come home to visit from college. she still longs to move from that house they share with her diva in law. I´ll let her know u inquired about her sweetie.

on Fb am i RealBente Millek. so if u got an account there ding me there too. I´d love u to join us on the Cats Coven, our version of a modern YA YA sisterbrother hood.

cwb

• 1 down 3 more to go !!! I am fed up with these whiners not doing there job and costing me my pay!!! (I only work p/t and do several jobs while our other branches just do the 1 job full time)

so I have been composing a list for my gm and when it is done I will give it to him - the techs get pay raises plus a cost of living raise and me & the office mrg get nothing it sucks!!!!!!!!

• but today I will drop off my son & his friends at the fair & then go see my daughter & spoil the grandchildren woo hoo!!!!!

• I dunno where else to vent. There is this place on fb that i joined 4 the wonderful awesome photoes BUT for the last 6 months it has become a very important fanatic fanatism fan place where the most prominent important fans gush n try to top eachother. Normall they make me roll me eyes n wanna ask em what the eff age they r, seriously. its almost a daily competition on which has the more fanatis fanatism of them all. n when i think they cannot possibly go ANY LOWER than they have, someone TOPS it n goes EVEN LOWER. Un EFFING believable.

Now one has posted something that is SO TOTALLY COMPLETLY OUT THERE.

ye ye granted it´s a collectible of a tvshow, but still a USED item. A plastic juice box in shape of a firetruck with a straw n sports a photo of one of the guys who was on the show. It was sold off on ebay n the winner , which is in my book THE MOST FANATIC FAN ever n crimeys acts like a TOTAL TEEN won it in bidding war. she paid ....................are you ready?

she paid fiftyone thousand usa dollars for it, thaaaaaaaaaaaaats RIGHT!

five one, zero zero zero comma zero zero

51,000,00 US Dollars.

CAN U BELIEVE IT???? 51 THOUSAND US DOLLARS FOR A USED JUCIE PLASTIC BOX WITH STRAW FROM A SHOW THAT WAS LAST RECORDED 33 YEARS AGO.

51 THOOOUUUUUSAAAAAND US EFFING BUCKS!!! is it me or is this SO not INSANE????

i mean u can buy a small house or condo for that money, 2 to 15 cars ............. open ya own shop .............. i mean hell for that money you could start dor urself a business .................... its a effing FORTUNE ......................... to spend it on a used juice plastic box ................

effing dang ....................it´s so ...................... EEFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

• Good evening all......

Today I wnna Wack ......... Myself........ Yep you heard it here 1st. Today I am going after myself. Anyone wanna sell tickets????? I have been meaning to put spare keys back into car. Yep you guess it I Locked myself outta the house. All the windows are locked and dead bolt on back door. tried to pick my front door for hours........ Finnally neibor came home and helped me break in. No cops were called...... go figure....... just the type of nice caring neiborhood I live in.

So to sum up today I am wacking myself. Again any takers to sell tickets?????

• Oh ive done that with an old car of mine. What was worse i had had a fight with me mom that day, an i had to call them to come with spare keys. Gods!

• LIVING!!!!

both me n chrissi r a bit stumped on who u are? blimeys embaressing, its juss we go through this with blinders on. its soooooooo embarressing. plz help us forgetful wackers

• We used to chat on the whine and weep thread my old user name was lilacrose and the nutty nuts club please start a new thread like those again CWB im sick of all these zombie threads on here thats why i love this thread so much .

• its done, THe Nutty Nuts Lounge has reopened!

• Is this going to be a tread, where you can be you just go off on one, if you want, and that dont have to be all negative either??

• Well this thread he is to vent off on any who has made u get sad angry effed annouyed depresed n so on. its for wacking the ones that has done u effing wrong.

The Nutty Nuts Lounge is for happiness, smiles, laughs n good times. No neg allowed.

So i´d advice u to vent off the neg here n when done come celebrate in the Lounge. How does that sound`?

• This evening i am WACKING my EFFING MOGRELS of NEIGHBORs. NO decorum, NO niceties, NO CIVILCY for ANYONE else but themselves. I wanna see ém ALl HANGED.

SO neighbor MONGRELS ............

WACK SMACK, SLAP HIT CHOKE SHAKE CHOKE STRANGELD WACK KICK KICK SHAKE CHOCK HIT HIT WACK SMACK SHAKE KICK KICK

WACK SMACK, SLAP HIT CHOKE SHAKE CHOKE STRANGELD WACK KICK KICK SHAKE CHOCK HIT HIT WACK SMACK SHAKE KICK KICK