TODAY I WANNA WACK .....

• I hope you feel better CWB we here have been fighting the head cold & stomach flu for several months makes me wanna whack the managers for making people come to work spreading germs so whack whack whack to the managers

I also wanna whack the people at work who think I am there personal secretary scan this print this right now even when our office manager went out and bought them a printer so whack whack whack to them!! now at least i can tell them use your own printer!!!! and let medo my work!!!!!

• Kudos to ya Shadowmist!

• Good day all......

Today I wanna wack all the negitive energy I have been feeling lately. Today only that which wishes to work with me to better myself is allowed. So Take This WACK WACK WACK WACK and a WACKITY WACK And a KICK for good mesures! Good ridence to it all.

AHHHH That feels better.

• I am game for that savannahspider whack whack whack to all negativity &, stress and that goes for tomorrow to!!!!

cwb it felt good to say use your own printer 😄 and I actually am almost caught up

• I JUST SAW AN APPALLING PICTURE ON ONE OF MY FB ACCOUNTS. 2 YOUNG GUYS THUMBS UP HUGE SMILES ON THEIR FACES, ONE WITH A LEISURE CUP OF WHATEVER IN HIS HAND, AND BEHIND THEM HORROR OF ALL HORRORS, 2 DOG STRUNG UP HUNG TILL THEY DIED. CRUELTY BEYOND MY BELIEFS .........................

I DONT WANNA WACK EM I WANNA STRANGLE THEM, I WANNA KILL THEM, I WANNA CASTRATE THEM, I WANNA SEND THEM TO THE WORLDS WORST PRISONS ON THE PLANET, I WANNA MAUL THEM, I WANNA SICK RABID ANIMALS ON THEM, I WANNA WATCH EM ROT SLOWLY N IN A WHOLE LOAD OF EFFING PAIN.

N THIS NOT JUST THE 2 EFFERS BUT THE CAMERA MAN ALSO. 3 ARE IN THIS. IM SO UPSET I COULD EFFING SCREAM

WACK SMACK WACK SMACK STRING EM UP LET EM FALL. ROPE SHORT DROP!!

• I do more than wack those effing a**holes and that facebook for allowing sickening stuff like that to be put on its site if i had the chance grrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

String them all up lets see how they like getting a taste of their own medicine even the rich w#nker who started facebook , (The pathetic anti social network ) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Id have his guts for garters .

• to bad you did see where they were from you could of reported them to the authorities. they caught some people on the utube site for cruelty and they are serving time in jail as well as paying fines. I just dont understand these people!!!!

• They looked like from any of the old Russian states, but could also be South American countries. H-e-l-l if i know ....................................

Today I wanna WACK my tv channel provider for their ABSELUTELY STUPID MORONISTIC choise of test channel for February. In January is was Viasat history. YAYYY!!!

N then .....................i CANNOT believe it ...................it´s so goddang STUPID.

Fashiontv is the test channel for February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot BELIEVE IT!!!

From a serious informative learning channel to a ................i have NO words 4 it. Non at all. except:

WACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACK etc

• well cant do much on those countries but karma will get them and hopefully soon

write them a letter and tell them it probably wont do much but it will make you feel better ha ha

today i am going to whack a couple of managers for asking me to notorize a document that the signature wasnt the person signining it. how dare they and one is a notary themselves!!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to risk losing my appointment just cause they forgot to get a new document signed

stood my ground & explained it to our GM he was cool with me not notorizing the doucument so to the other managers whaaaack whaaaaack whaaaaack

ah that felt good to whack those people

• CWB I say we hang those people up, find out thier worse fears, and give it to them. People who behave badly to animals make me wanna become a super hero. I would rid the whole planet of them by throwing them into the sun.

Well, yesterday the negitive energy caught up to me. Accually it snuck up like a ninja. Then bum rushed me. All of the sudden I felt all grumpy and aggetated. Well Negitive energy. I am gonna come at ya face on.......... WACK WACK WACK WACK WACK and today 3 kicks just for fun! :0p Bad ole energy any ways. AHHHHHHH Fellin better. Now Dont cha come round here no more, no more, no more, no more. Gonna sic my 5 pound nothing chihuahua on ya next time. Then you'll get the licking of your life. LOL Literally

• WACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACK

I wanna wack MONDAY to KINGDOME COME!!!!! I awoke MIGHTYLY EFFED OFF n i do NOT have a clue as to why except the words "regal" n "regally" EFFS me OFF. Again I d NOT know WHY, n THAT also EFFS me OFF. So

WACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACKWACK SMACK WACK SMACK

• Need i SAY more???

• I want to WACK myself again for being stupid.

• Dont be so hard on yourself crazycap , we all do stupid things . Dont worry im sure whatever it is it will all work out fine .

• Now crazycrab you´re not stupid naah ahhh . I´d more say maybe misjudged a situation or a guy. But stupid no. I bet the guy had big balls n turned out to b a true mongrol. A Nob!

GAWDS am i getting more n more Aussie like? whats up with that?!

• HEY CWB NOTHINGS UP WITH THAT IM A FAIRDINKUM AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI 🙂

• Then u MUST love McLeods Daughters, Water Rats n so on?

• You fairdinkum get these shows in over there CWB? Yes i have watched them McClouds daughters is very good i havent seen the whole lot of them . Everyone normally mentions the 2 soaps that i cant stand neighbours and home and away ewwww i loathe the acting it makes us aussies look like morons .My favourite show now dont laugh is Coronation St , i used to like Eastenders but now its crap .

• A channel called Channel 4 shows McLeod´s Daughters Mon to fri. 2 eps a day. Meaning they show the last of the day b4 in case u missed it n to keep u up to date. then a new ep which is the rerun 1st the day after-. Ive gotten to love it so much that last year i invested in ll 8 seasons on dvd. so whenever i am in mood im in McLeod Daughters land. Ive even begun my version of it, which means i have Claire alive still lol.-

• It s one of the best shows that us Aussies have made . There is also Blue Heelers and packed to the Rafters have you heard of those ? Now im suprised you didnt laugh at Coronation st everyone else does when i tell them i like it .