What is in store for me and my family for this new year?!

• I would love a reading to tell me what is in store for this year?! Will everything be ok?! Will I work and finish school?! when will I get a job?! How will everything be?! Do I need to worry with this new step child in my life?! please anyone thanks for your time.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• i am so glad i helped you, for some reason i was drawn to you and i think its because we have alot of the same problems, money a child who is not at home, need a job, new stepchild etc

in my reading the fourth card i pulled was a 5 of cups reversed(i forgot the reversed part in my first reading) i really think May is going to be your month, if you dont mind what is your birthdate i want to figure out your life path number and your personal year number, could be a 5

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• i think things are really gonna start getting better for you in may(i dont know about a baby though, makin babies isnt hard though 😉

your life path number is 3

You are optimistic, and you posses the resilience to overcome many setbacks. You are socially active, popular and inspire people with your happy-go-lucky attitude. You can be generous to a fault. Many people born under the 3 Life path have difficulty handling money, because they can be disorganized, and not particularly serious about their responsibilities.

You are emotional and vulnerable. When hurt, you withdraw into a clause of silence, eventually emerging from you reticence with jokes and laughter that cover up your true feelings. You can become moody and cynical when depressed. You can succumb to sarcastic remarks, which can be painful to those around you. When used positively, your talent for self-expression can be a great inspirational force in the world, uplifting others, and bringing much success and happiness to you.

There is a remote side to your 3 Life Path, as well. This comes as a surprise to the native and to those who think they are well acquainted. The 3 is actually a very sensitive soul. When hurt, you can easily retreat to a shell of morose silence for extended periods. Nonetheless, the 3 eventually copes with all of the many setbacks that occur in life and readily bounces back for more. It is usually easy for you to deal with problems because you can freely admit the existence of problems without letting them get you down for too long. Because of your own sensitivity to hurt, you have a caring disposition and seem to be very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions.

In romance, the 3 is a very ardent and loyal lover. Affairs that don't go well can leave scares that seem to linger. Emotional experiences of all sorts tend to deeply touch the 3 and the drama may take some time to play out. Regrettably, the giving disposition of the 3 often attracts demanding partners. As with most of life's issues for the 3 Life Path, balance in relationships is illusive.

Your big test with a 3 Life Path is controlling your highs and lows. You won't survive very well in any routine environment or when you are placed under dominating management. Slow thinking and overly contemplative people tend to frustrate you, and you don't function too well with this type whether you are working for, with, or under them. Your exuberant nature can take you far, especially if you are ever able to focus your energies and talents.

For the few living on the negative side of this Life Path, a 3 may be so delighted with the joy of living that the life becomes frivolous and superficial. You may scatter your abilities and express little sense of purpose. The 3 can be an enigma, for no apparent reason you may become moody and tend to retreat. Escapist tendencies are not uncommon with the 3 life path, and you find it very hard to settle into one place or one position. Guard against being critical of others, impatient, intolerant, or overly optimistic

your personal year number is 7, i can do this reading later

this is all numerology its similar to tarot but uses personal numbers rather than cards

you can look it up and find out more

• This post is deleted!