PLEASE I NEED HELP TO DECIFER WHAT MY CARDS ARE SAYING

• Hi

I am learning tarot and have done a quick Major acarna reading but i cant work out what its actually saying. Anyone able to help??

The cards were layed out 1,2,3 in first row and 4,5,and 6 in the second.

Row 1 had Le Soleil, La force and La Justice

Row 2 had La.Ro'E.Defortune,La lune and Le pendu

• What was your question when you did the spread?

• My mind was going a million miles an hour but the question was i have been dated a guy a couple of times and i wanted to know weather we will develop more than just friends and if it will be a lasting love if so.

• Ok, did you consult your little booklet? lol I'm not a reader, but I do read for myself and I don't know the spread you're talking about or even some of those cards, sounds like a fun deck though. I guess maybe lay it out again like it was, and check your spread for what cards are in what positions and maybe try to get a feel for things just by the images if the book is no help. I hope you find some clarity!

• The cards were layed out 1,2,3 in first row and 4,5,and 6 in the second.

Row 1 had Le Soleil, La force and La Justice

Row 2 had La.Ro'E.Defortune,La lune and Le pendu

I am good at this; can you relay this in the english manner?

• the sun, strength and justice on top line. wheel of fortune, the moon and the hanged man on the seconf. Thanx capricorn444 it be great if you could help. I got given these cards to use as a tool when i read (dont usually need them) so no book came with them have been learning the meanings of the net. 🙂

• Well when I break them down I will give you a good way to learn, as well. I will teach and walk you through. Better to teach then to do, as well.