TODAY I LONG FOR ..........

• Today i LONG for that HUG i need want to recieve n not to mention to GIVE to all my friends, family and MEN! HHEHeheheheheheeh

I LONG for that ticket ive seen in my preminitions n dreams

I LONG for that SHOWET with my MAIN man ................. niot that i mind showering alone heheheehe no no GIT outt teh gutter will ya gggeeeeezzzz eye roll here.

i LONG for tranquility

i LONG for a job that enables me what i wish for lol

I LOONG for talking to my main man i miss him.

i LONG for my creative writing ideas to pop in, im bored with my ahm ideas now UGH

Today i LONG for cheesecake ..................... naaah better yet a choc in choc in chocolate cake.

• OMG...ahhhhh death by chocolate!!!!

• HEAVEN! Heheheeheheheh

• Today i long for

to be happy

for us to be a normal family

for a change in the monotony

for my husband to work less hours

for some family quality time

for these dreaded mosquitos to high tail it out of here

for a piece of that yummy chocolate cake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Living, take ya pick LOL

• YUmmmmm Cwb !!!!!!!!

they are all nice but i long for the one on the bottom the most filled with fresh cream love the icing ...

• Gm to TGIF thank the lord ................ ye ye so the old family religion sticks at times LOL I dont mind.

Today i LONG already for my bed. Christ my back is sore. Not bad bad but just urgh kinda. Ah well no rest for studious ones.

Today i also LONg for my fireman gone bizzzzzz man lol I LONg for a talk with him. I so MISS him...................... WHAT???? oh COME ON!!!!! a gal can miss her guy u know geezzzz

i LONG for a day i JUST POP out of bed full of ideas n energy n work through the day WITHOUT tiredness wearyness or tiredness plots interferences. is partly why i hate to plan., Useally its flushed seconds later LOL

Oh ah n i LONG for my pal Alden. I need to phone him HAhahahahaha

Last as i can get my mind to think of is i LONG for CHEESECAKE

• Gm to TGIF thank the lord ................ ye ye so the old family religion sticks at times LOL I dont mind.

Today i LONG already for my bed. Christ my back is sore. Not bad bad but just urgh kinda. Ah well no rest for studious ones.

Today i also LONg for my fireman gone bizzzzzz man lol I LONg for a talk with him. I so MISS him...................... WHAT???? oh COME ON!!!!! a gal can miss her guy u know geezzzz

i LONG for a day i JUST POP out of bed full of ideas n energy n work through the day WITHOUT tiredness wearyness or tiredness plots interferences. is partly why i hate to plan., Useally its flushed seconds later LOL

Oh ah n i LONG for my pal Alden. I need to phone him HAhahahahaha

Last as i can get my mind to think of is i LONG for CHEESECAKE

• Mmmmmm Cheesecake....droooool, I LOVE cheesecake especially lemon or lime...key lime cheesecake.....Mmmmm or strawberry.....

• Today....

I long for a chance to hold her in my arms and tell her that I love her.

I long for sitting next to her quietly and listen to her venting about her day.

I long for having a drink while cuddling with her at the bar, and ignore about everything else.

I long for her to succeed so she can get more help and be able to relax and have less stress at her work.

I long for a txt from her.

I long for a goodbye kiss by her doorstep and forever freeze in the moment......

• Dear LostLeo

I really hope that you get your wish that sounds so much like how I'd like life to be