Reading Exchange?

• I will do one for you if you can do one for me. I would like to figure out something mysterious. A man in authority has been helping me out and protecting me or at least I think he has been doing this. I would like to know the truth. Am I crazy or is this really happening? Does he feel romance for me? Please help me solve this mystery thank you.

• peasNcarrots,

It is a reading, just that. But this is what I got for you.

Conditioning: Your individuality attracted this man. You are now being conditioned to follow like a sheep. Programming your mind as a sheep. It gives you a personality, a cozy personality, nice, very convenient very obedient. Society wants slaves, not people who are absolutely dedicated to freedom. He wants a slave because all the vested interests want obedience.

Creativity: You have been so creative in the past and seem almost divine and godly to him. This power is attractive for he needs it and thrives on it until it is his and no longer yours.

Ice-olation: There is pain and tears. I am not sure if they are your recent past or from this man who is "protecting" you. Man or men as cold as ice. Your tears melt them. Love is warmth and they are afraid of love. It melts the cold ice.

I hate when a reading seems so negative. It makes me reluctant to give it. However, I will say that you did ask. There is a reason you asked. Your gut is telling you something? Why do you need protecting anyway. Are you unable to protect yourself? Here is the tricky part. What if I am wrong and this man is genuinely in your corner but you run? What if I am right but you don't take head and this man does lead to your tears? What if the truth is a combination of the two that can evolve into something entirely different? Thus, keep your eyes and ears open, follow your instincts, be observant.......until you are sure which corner this man stands in. You are right to be cautious. Pay attention. If the hair stands up on the back of your neck when he is too close and your gut screams run but your head talks you out of it because your heart desires the attention................RUN!

• ====It is a reading, just that. But this is what I got for you.====

Thank you. I appreciate this.

====Conditioning: Your individuality attracted this man. You are now being conditioned to follow like a sheep. Programming your mind as a sheep. It gives you a personality, a cozy personality, nice, very convenient very obedient. Society wants slaves, not people who are absolutely dedicated to freedom. He wants a slave because all the vested interests want obedience.====

This will sound weird but I do not know this man. Or I do. It's confusing. He is either my boss (whom I know) or my boss's boss (whom I never met). My boss (ex-boss, really) is married with kids. I have always felt something for him (deep feelings, but unrequited, obviously, for he is married with children) and I know he has protected me at work greatly and looked out for me without making it obvious. But has he looked out for me b/c he was told to? Because he's just that noble? Or because he has feelings for me? Or all of the above?

But lately I still feel that people are looking out for me, but why? Is it because of my ex-boss, or perhaps the person who has been looking out for me this entire time is my boss's boss? This is where I am confused. So to answer what you wrote above, perhaps it is my ex-boss's boss... perhaps they want me to be a sheep in order to function better at my job. This part I am unsure of how to respond since I do not know what is going on.

====Creativity: You have been so creative in the past and seem almost divine and godly to him. This power is attractive for he needs it and thrives on it until it is his and no longer yours.====

I am quite certain the ex-boss knows of my dabblings in tarot and my deep involvement in spirituality and psychic phenomenon. Perhaps you are right-- either my ex-boss or his boss or even BOTH (I do not know) admire me for my spiritual side, because that's what they want for themselves. Thus they protect me in order to continue to learn, and therefore have some insight and hope in their own spiritual awakenings?...

====Ice-olation: There is pain and tears. I am not sure if they are your recent past or from this man who is "protecting" you. Man or men as cold as ice. Your tears melt them. Love is warmth and they are afraid of love. It melts the cold ice.====

I was told that the ex-boss's boss is like this; afraid to love and closed off to emotion... that he was deeply hurt in the past. (I was told this by another psychic, mind you, when I was trying to figure out who this man is and if he could possibly be the one I keep "sensing" who may be protecting me at work.) I am very loving and warm, yes. And I've been through a lot of pain as well. But I agree this man is probably the one you see here hurting. I've been told by other psychics that he and I are soulmates and would be so happy together, but there is a blockage (most likely his pain and fear of stepping into another relationship). I feel that this man-- whichever/whomever he is-- knows that we should be together, but he holds back for whatever reason. It's frustrating, because I feel this too. I feel like I've been drawn to this job for a reason-- to meet him. It's a job I hate and I never wanted to begin with. I was supposed to start this job in 2003, but found a different one. Then, in 2009, I was drawn back into this profession again against my desire (out of a need to survive, really) during my divorce. I keep feeling I am meant to meet someone here. So many psychics have told me this man I'm meant to be with and destined to end up with is my boss/an administrator... these 2 men are in such a position. And I feel him/them/whatever. I do. I've felt/seen their protection of me for a long time now, but have been afraid to voice it because I'm afraid people would think I was being delusional. But, no. Not anymore. It's the truth. I know it is now. The feeling is too strong anymore to deny.

====I hate when a reading seems so negative. It makes me reluctant to give it. However, I will say that you did ask. There is a reason you asked. Your gut is telling you something? Why do you need protecting anyway. Are you unable to protect yourself? ====

It's a long story. Yes, I could protect myself, but I have been in a very delicate/vulnerable state for many years now. I know this man (men?) looks out for me and makes sure I'm okay. And for that I'm truly grateful and feel such love for him. I just wish I knew which man is really doing this... and what he expects to happen... and his motivations for doing so... and what ultimately will happen....

====Here is the tricky part. What if I am wrong and this man is genuinely in your corner but you run? What if I am right but you don't take head and this man does lead to your tears? What if the truth is a combination of the two that can evolve into something entirely different? Thus, keep your eyes and ears open, follow your instincts, be observant.......until you are sure which corner this man stands in. You are right to be cautious. Pay attention. If the hair stands up on the back of your neck when he is too close and your gut screams run but your head talks you out of it because your heart desires the attention................RUN! ====

No, with my ex-boss, I felt nothing but butterflies and adoration for him. Very much loved him, even though most think that's impossible. But I tend to be very loving and unconditional in my love-- doesn't always have to mean sexual/crush/etc. Just to love is enough, you know? So I know he is not being devious. As for his boss, I do not know. But I would think whomever is behind this fierce protection and curiosity with me, obviously has feelings they wish to express... but will they ever? Or will we eventually part ways not knowing what was really going on in the other's mind, and never build upon a potential wonderful relationship? Who knows.

Thank you so much for the excellent reading, SL. You put me at ease in a sense. I no longer feel crazy now that I know you pick up on him and the things the other psychics felt about him. So his protection of me isn't delusional of me to think-- it is true and has some sort of feeling of love or whatnot behind it. But now what...?

Please give me your Q so that I may return the reading/favor. 🙂 If you do not have a question right now, you can always post here anytime to get a reading. I can use oracle decks, tarot cards, and other means of divination if you are interested. Just let me know. I'll keep checking back for your response. 🙂

• Wow!

There are two and they are very different. The ex-boss, there is hurt and fighting in his life. In the clouds of his mind he fights. He is shielded with armor to keep his wounds from healing. He has a deep feeling of pain and uses his temper to mask it and keep others at bay. He doesn't want to heal because then he would have to risk wounds again. One moment he is there and another moment he is gone. He is waiting and using his control but will likely be gone forever. Or maybe it is you who will be gone forever.

The other wants nothing. He lives in uncertainty and stress and well he doesn't care. He is iced over. Nothing for him is certain and certainly not love. He is a one-man-band. This man is very self centered. If he protects you let it be. But don't get any closer. Sometimes the illusion is the most power we will ever have. Let him have his illusion and don't ruin it by being human.

I hate to throw a curveball your way but I don't think either of these men are protecting you. Are you sure there isn't a third person here?

Think about it. Close your eyes and feel a moment when you felt this protection. In your mind look around. Someone else needs your presence and protects you to keep you near. Maybe because they trust you and don't want anyone else there? Maybe it is the ice man's wife?

• ====Wow!

There are two and they are very different. The ex-boss, there is hurt and fighting in his life. In the clouds of his mind he fights. He is shielded with armor to keep his wounds from healing. He has a deep feeling of pain and uses his temper to mask it and keep others at bay. He doesn't want to heal because then he would have to risk wounds again. One moment he is there and another moment he is gone. He is waiting and using his control but will likely be gone forever. Or maybe it is you who will be gone forever.====

Perhaps it is me who will be gone forever...? I keep trying to find a new job; as I've stated before I do not like this one. I really do have such feelings of love for this man... but he is married (and psychics have stated he is not happy with his wife, that she is cold, materialistic, and unappreciative of him) and I also am dating someone whom I do love very much as well, but sometimes I wonder if we only love each other because there is no one else here in our lives to love. I know that sounds cruel, but sometimes his actions make me wonder if he really does care about me like he says he does, for he can be a little selfish and self-centered at times, but still a very good man too-- don't get me wrong.

====The other wants nothing.====

I've been told this too. That he does not want nor care to have a relationship with me or anyone for that matter.

==== He lives in uncertainty and stress and well he doesn't care. He is iced over. Nothing for him is certain and certainly not love. He is a one-man-band. This man is very self centered. If he protects you let it be. But don't get any closer. Sometimes the illusion is the most power we will ever have. Let him have his illusion and don't ruin it by being human.====

Oh boy... now I'm scared! Haha!

====I hate to throw a curveball your way but I don't think either of these men are protecting you. Are you sure there isn't a third person here?====

I don't know! Maybe it's not them. Oh gosh. Perhaps it is? My one psychic told me-- and is insistent-- that the man I'm with now is only temporary, and that there is a man at work/supervisor (seems to be consistent) who has dark features (may be Italian or African American even), is very tall, "big" yet athletic looking, who is very protective of me and loves me very much. I thought maybe she just saw my current boyfriend, but he is whiter than a ghost and does not work with me. I just wish I knew who this person is-- or maybe he does not exist, or I just haven't met him yet and this is all coincidence??

====Think about it. Close your eyes and feel a moment when you felt this protection.====

At work. I always know someone is looking out for me and protecting me. But who? And why? I thought it was this man whom everyone senses in my life "in the background." So frustrating. 😞

==== In your mind look around. Someone else needs your presence and protects you to keep you near. Maybe because they trust you and don't want anyone else there? Maybe it is the ice man's wife? ====

I have no clue. I don't know my ex-boss's wife at all. Although the woman (who seems to have some pull) whom we both worked with who is his right-hand man may be calling the shots? It's rumored that she may have some pull due to her mother's history with the company. I don't know. I thought it was a man though. My ex-boss has a high position, and his boss is even higher. Those are the only 2 positions I could conceive who would even know who the heck I am let alone care about what happens to me. Unless... unless it's someone even higher up above their heads? Or maybe it's no one at all. But it can't be... b/c I feel it... it can't not be true and all in my head... I've seen it in action... I know I'm being looked out for. But by who and why? It's really baffling me.

• Perhaps it is Archangel Michael. In any case it is far greater to feel admired and protected versus the alternative. Perhaps it will all come clear soon enough.

• As for me. I am curious about a fella I recently met. I'm not sure why but I seem to draw men from other countries or who are healers in need of healing. huh. Well, one I am beginning to see as in date and on New Year's Eve even some hand holding and kisses. I know this sounds so juvenile for a nearly 45 year old woman who is well educated blah blah blah. BUT, it's almost like we are virgins getting to know each other very slowly and cautiously. I realize a lot of this may be because he is a Taurus. He is from Argentina. The last guy I dated was from France. I never did learn French well enough to understand his conversations with others.

Well, back to the Taurus. He's 47 with a May 4th birthday. I'm 44 with February 11th born in California.I thought he couldn't possibly understand my esoteric ways but he surprised me this morning with sending my 2011 horoscope along with his. So, what's your reading on this?

• I will do your reading later on tonight. If for some reason I cannot do it tonight, then tomorrow most definitely. Thank you!

• --Well, back to the Taurus. He's 47 with a May 4th birthday. I'm 44 with February 11th born in California.I thought he couldn't possibly understand my esoteric ways but he surprised me this morning with sending my 2011 horoscope along with his. So, what's your reading on this? --

Thank you for waiting. Here is what I picked up on in the cards that were dealt:

King of Pentacles

Page of Cups x

Five of Wands

Queen of Wands x

As the King of Pentacles indicates, he is a Taurus tride and true as you state. Very practical.. very slow to make a move.. loyal.. solid foundation to build with you.. good, dependable man over all. However I see this relationship still in the beginning states as you state, therefore there is a lot of false love and immaturity abound (Page of Cups x). He is truly captivated by you (you are the Queen of Wands x) and is quite sexually drawn towards you. Be careful, because I sense that he may be kissing up to you, almost, in order to impress you so that he later on may get what he desires out of you. Like I said this is a very immature love. One wrong move and there could be repercussions. That's not how I'd want to live. But any way there will be a lot of passion, but an equal amount of fighting-- perhaps for your attention and affections? Looks like he'd be willing to put up a good fight for you to get what he wants... to go to bat for you even.

For the long term outlook I pulled a Seven of Cups x and a Four of Cups x. To me, this makes me feel like he's saying, "I've found 'the one'!" So yes... in the beginning stages it may not work out well, but as time moves on slowly (because he is that Taurus/King of Pentacles), you will win over his affections and he will have eyes for no one else but you. It looks like a positive future together, even though the beginning may be shaky.

• Thank you P&C,

This is promising and matches my intuition. Now the key is for me to decide if he's 'the one' for me.

I hope everything continues well for you. As the holidays wind down many things may become more clear.

SL

• This post is deleted!