Hans can I Please get a reading

• Hans

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I currently find myself at a crossroads in my life and am in need of a little direction. Could you please do a reading for me kind of a general reading but a little more focused on my love life for 2011?

Thanks again for your time. Hope to hear from you soon.

• Nena1986,

I currently find myself at a crossroads in my life and am in need of a little direction: get moving and take the next step towards that what you want.

Could you please do a reading for me kind of a general reading: you are identified with your thinking. Maybe your mother still dominates you with her mind.

Expand your sphere of influence as you expand your awareness. Deeply devoted to your pursuit of clarity and wisdom, you are unconscious of the inspiring, positive example you are setting for others to emulate. You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering. The situation marks a rising to new heights. As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below. The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as a guidepost for others along the Way.

but a little more focused on my love life for 2011? Follow the invitations.

Drop your mind. And the mind is dropped only when you go on and on when the mind is saying to stop; if you don't listen to the mind and you say: I am going to inquire, I am going to search. If you are tired, you can drop. The mind will cling to you a little while more. But if you don't listen and you remain aloof and unconcerned and your eyes focused there on the goal, on your next step, you will come to discover footprints. They have always been there, only you were much too crowded with thoughts, much too clouded by the mind. Hence you were not able to see those subtle footprints.