I'M HEARTBROKEN!

• Librachild,

You still have something she doesn't have. Dignity. Integrity. Virtues. Respect. You have many qualities. But what you haven't grabbed hold of yet is yourself. I have a question for you. If he came back now, next week, or even next month will it ever be the same? You have learned something about him. Will you ever be able to trust him with your heart again or will you always wonder what went on while you were apart, she was there, and you were alone drinking and crying? Who has your back? It seems to me at this point it isn't your back he has. Don't you want someone who is as loyal to you as you are? Don't you want someone who allows you to feel insecure at times and hold you and reassures you rather than bailing? Will you ever be able to feel secure with him again?

Sometimes a door must close because the one in front of you is begging to open.

What you have that she does not is potential and possibilities.

Details In The Fabric lyrics by Jason Mraz. Visit youtube to listen to it.

Calm down

Deep breaths

And get yourself dressed instead

Of running around

And pulling all your threads saying

Breaking yourself up

If it's a broken part, replace it

But, if it's a broken arm then brace it

If it's a broken heart then face it

And hold your own

Know your name

And go your own way

Hold your own

Know your own name

And go your own way

And everything will be fine

Everything will be fine

Mmmhmm

Hang on

Help is on the way

Stay strong

I'm doing everything

Hold your own

Know your name

And go your own way

Hold your own

Know your name

And go your own way

And everything, everything will be fine

Everything

Are the details in the fabric

Are the things that make you panic

Are your thoughts results of static cling?

Are the things that make you blow

Hell, no reason, go on and scream

If you're shocked it's just the fault

Of faulty manufacturing.

Yeah everything will be fine

Everything in no time at all

Everything

Hold your own

And know your name

And go your own way

Are the details in the fabric (Hold your own, know your name)

Are the things that make you panic

Are your thoughts results of static cling? (Go your own way)

Are the details in the fabric (Hold your own, know your name)

Are the things that make you panic (Go your own way)

Is it Mother Nature's sewing machine?

Are the things that make you blow (Hold your own, know your name)

Hell no reason go on and scream

If you're shocked it's just the fault (Go your own way)

Of faulty manufacturing

Everything will be fine

Everything in no time at all

Hearts will hold

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Librachild, I'm going to respond to your first post as I haven't read the others. What's the deal with the ex-wife. I got the feeling that you really aren't comfortable with the idea of her being in the picture. I don't think you have anything to worry about, doesn't sound like he likes her a bit. In fact, when you mention her, it upsets him. People's children are a touchy issue. Especially with their parents. His daughter is 21. I didn't know that you can runaway at 21. Thought you were considered an adult. This guy has a lot on his plate. I know you love him, thats's hard. Almost makes me wish some of us could go get a hamburger w/you--you know. Gees....Sounds like the daughter has issues. I can tell you what I think will happen and what you should do--but I know your in love. Get UNINVOLVED with the family PERIOD!! Let it ride for awhile with him. If and when you all re-connect concentrate and talk about YOU and HIM only. Stay as far away from family issues as possible.

• I read some of your following posts. I'm a little impatient, so it's hard sometimes. Get rid of him. He's too tied-up with (that 4-letter word) ok. This is an extreme case that would be hard for anyone. Be good to yourself. Go to c hurch often.

• Librachild, I wish you all the best in your time of heartache.

Salient may I say you do have a way of touching me..........the lyrics to that song now have me blubbering like a baby as they seem so in sync with how I have been feeling about myself the past year ....

Take care Librachild and I hope something good comes out of this situation....

Bless you all....

Geraldine

• Dejavu for me in a sense. The man I love is a single father with two boys and they are his world. I cannot break through to become part of this world even though he expresses how much he loves me and he knows how deeply I love him. The kids don't want their life to become "unstable" and this results in him consistently pushing me away. There have been many excuses but the bottom line is that they are first, always. I respect his choice and support him 100% and therefore the only thing I can do to save our love is to let him go. We can never work if he is not committed to working at us and only committed to ensuring his children are content, happy and know that even though their mom is not there (her choice) that it is not their fault. God bless these men who are put into this position, and I pray that you all will be able at one time in your life accept that love is ok to have in your life and that it doesn't take away from the children but gives them hope, encouragement and promotes independant healthy relationships for them in thier future. I guess I really don't have any advice here except if he really loves you, and you really love him, support and respect him - let him know you are there for him and then let him go. If it is meant to be it should be an easy path for both of you, if not then obstacles and discouragement will be what you will find. Luck to you both.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!