I can do 5 readings if 5 are interested.

• Hello; before I am back to full time work; I can do a reading per day. My readings offer logical and practical counsel with a intuitive tarot counsel as well. I can do 5 quality readings for whomever is interested. Only thing I ask is to be open to seeing my blog that offers counsel and tools for growth and development. I will be working two jobs and not much on this forum for a while but you can join my blog and sometime in the spring I will be adding a counsel and intuitive counsel via my blog.

divinejusticecolino@blogspot.com

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Capricorn 444

Thankyou for your kind offer i would like to know if you see me moving house in the next year or so, or if there are any other major issues that are coming up for me in the near future My date of birth is 27-4-69

Many thanks in advance Mags

• Hi Capricorn444,

I would really appreciate if I could have a reading please. I broke up with my bf.. coz he moved to another country. Prior to that, everything was smooth and lovey dovey between us. He had even insisted on staying in touch and being friends. But now, he's avoiding all communication with me. It's wrecking my mind, i've got so many questions in my head to which he refuses any answer. I'm having trouble to move on gracefully without these answers. My DOB is mar-10-87 and his is jul-5-83. Thank you

• I want to know if he had just lead me on and never meant any of the things he had told me .. and what went wrong..

• I want to know if the man I desire will ever feel the same for me and if not will I meet the right man soon, or is he someone I already know?

april 8 1960

7:12 pm

painesville, ohio

thank you!

• I also wanted to know what changes you see for 2011... I'm sorry I didn't add this I was trying to be one of the (five) lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!

• Happy new year, Capricorn444! Could you see how will 2011 turn out to me? Will there be changes?

• I believe i'm the 5th! I forgot to write my Dob: november 9 1977.

Thank you for your offer!

• Ok i have five: take care and i will get on these tommoro.

• SETTING THE AGENDA FOR ALL CONCERNING READINGS. ?

WILL THERE BE ANY CHANGES IN 2011; FOR ALL OF YOU; NO IF YOU DO NOT MAKE THE CHOICE AND YES IF YOU DO; YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF CHANGES.

CHANGE OCCURS IF YOU CREATE CHANGE, IF YOU ENGAGE YOURSELF IN NEW ENDEAVORS AND INQUEST CHANGE. EVEN IN YOUR ATTITUDE TO THE WORLD YOU CAN MANIFEST CHANGE. ITS YOUR WILL. ITS THE NEW YEAR SO LETS EMBRACVE THE POWER OF THE NOW WITH INTEGRITY. OPPORTUNITIES LAY IN THE POWER OF THE NOW.

BIRTHDATES DO NOT TELL FORTUNE AND FUTURE; THEY CANNOT TELL YOU WHAT SOMEONE CHOOSES TO DO OUT OF THEIR WILL AND CHOICE.

DO BITHDATES READINGS TELL YOU THE NATURE AND NURTURE OF AN INDIVIDUAL, LEVEL OF INDEPENDENCE, SELF WORTH, SELF LOVE, TRIALS, LIFE EXPEREINCES, LEVEL OF SELF ASCENSION, REALITY OF PERSONAL INTERESTS, PAST, HEALTH, CHOICES AND SO ON...THAT ACTUALLY MAKE A PERSON WHO THEY ARE?

JUST SO YOU UNDERSTAND MY READINGS ARE NOT INVLOVING BIRTHDATES BECAUSE IT ONLY BEATS YOU AROUND THE BUSH.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS ITS FORT BOLDNESS AND CLEAR READING. ENJOY YOUR NEW YEARS DAY. 🙂 🙂

• NUMBER ONE:

"My name is Jessica birthdate is 4-1-1978 want to know about an old relationship possibly rekindling. Not sure how he feels about all of these feelings Ive had lately one because Ive not shared them with him in fear of rejection. His name is Jason birthdate 9-6-73."

You had an old relationship but feared telling him your feelings. So how did you actually have a relationship if you could not tell him feelings and felt you would be rejected? Do you honestly feel that a relationship that carries love would create fear of rejection and blockages? Fear and sense of unconfindence "rejection" does not manifest love. The energy you carry and have influenced upon him does not show the personal level of worth and inner harmony that is needed to carry a fruitfull relationship with love. Love is strength.

Here is a reading about your way foward. It tells you the situation your in and the cause. Your main point of interest, wy foward and outcome.

Situation: 4 Cups- "be thankfull for what is in your life now" lessons, acceptance, perspective, apathy, contemplation, creating blockages, dwelling on past.

"this card reminds us that we are the only limiting factor to our own endless gain. The Universe is a porous domain and from every orifice there dwells an opportunity for our highest advantage. It is up to YOU to open yourself, open YOUR eyes and reach out to Embrace ALL the enhancement that naturally flows to us (as depicted by the levitating/magically appearing cup in this card).

Am I aware that everything I need for utter fulfillment is available to me and I am the only one holding myself back from it?

What blockages do I hold that prevent joy and hapiness?

Cause: SUN-Liberation, new begining, lessons and growth, understanding, clear openess to new opportunituies, freedom to move ahead.

"This is a break through card. So often we go through the motions of our lives, wondering if we'll come out of the dark, curious if all our hard work is ever going to pay off. The Sun card is a clear message, that yes, indeed the proverbial flowers in the garden of life that we've painstakingly cared for are about to come in full bloom"

How do I begin remove blockages in my life?

Is there an area in my life I need clarification?

Have I built some walls around my heart or against others?

Am I allowing the highest and best energy to flow through to me?

What would it take for me to expose my true self and the beauty I represent?

Do I turn my face to things of truth, beauty and vitality or do I mire in the mud?

Main Point of Interest: 8 Cups- Phases, Maturity, growth, lessons learned, seeking higher purposes

"This card reminds us to always be aware of our inner and outer landscapes - to not be too comfortable with our lot - when the signs come - accept the challenge to progress. As Einstein says: "Nothing happens until something moves." That would be us moving up the rungs of enlightenment"

How can I release the past to facilitate my growth?

Can I trust and putt faith in myself that my path will unfold before me?

Rather than focus on the pain of surrendering, what would happen if I focus on the pleasure of moving to a new (higher) direction?

Your Way Foward: 3 Swords- Truth comes out, resolution, maturation, Self examination. This card goes to the heart of the matter; the focus of our attention, the center of our desire,

the impetus for our motivation, and that which is the center of our world.

How do I see clearly into the heart of the matter? What's the root of the conflict?

How can I integrate my supportive beliefs with more core in order to be free of limitation?

What truths am I holding apart from myself? What am I hiding from?

Am I being totally honest with myself about my situation and the people I am associating with?

What lesson does this pain hold for me?

Outcome: 10 Wands-This card alters based off surrounding cards; it sexalts the meanings of overextension in particular areas of are being; in this case emotional and blockages " This card hints we might be unwilling to give up our burdens and that unwillingness is causing us to hunch over, essentially crippling our ability to grow"

Am I overextending?

Is it time to regroup?

Do I need to prepare for a harvest?

What is blocking my vision?

How do I feel about retreat?

Take care:)

• Number one;

Lesson learned; our trials and tribulations motivate us to reach deep into our resonate self and to seek deeper truth so me may understand oursleves better. Confusion and bloackages within us repel us from manifesting changes, holding on to "dead wood" and refusal to see the truth blocks us from clarity and self ascension, thus it blocks us from changes so we may open up the areas within ourselves that need to be opened. Pain triggers pain that is inside us already, it is a way to allow us to become aware of the pain we carry and the areas in our hearts that need healing work and that need to develop to become open into manifesting love joy and hapiness. Dwelling on past and refusal to handle truth blocks us and keeps us in the darkness, it blocks us from seeing that we have all we need to manifest what we desire, it blocks us from taking that lesson and learning from it so may utilze the lesson and attain greater Elightenment to release the past and carry the wisdom gained into our future to farther progress our road to attaining the harmony we desire.

• Capricorn444, a general reading about the next six months will be ok. I just wanted to know if anything I'm putting my efforts on will bear any fruits. I'm a bit tired of trying and apparently getting nowhere. That's it. 🙂

• Alen Barz No problem:) You have inputs and there is energy you applied to the world, so we have some input thus manifestation of the intent you appled with those energies. I shall be able to pull some wisdom from that with my intention to flow energy unto your inputs.

• NUMBER 2:

"Thankyou for your kind offer i would like to know if you see me moving house in the next year or so, or if there are any other major issues that are coming up for me in the near future My date of birth is 27-4-69, Mags"

You know your current intentions. You know your intentions applied to your actions, the intention governs the results. Do you want to move and why or why not? What action is best to facilitate your growth? Causes and effects. When we are unsure of circumstances, sometimes "doing" is the only method we have for "knowing."You are the master of your own making, realize your own inner reserves, motivation and strength to be a leader and manifest your desired outcomes.With you I am feeling a few stages of readings; I saw the celtic in my contemplation pre-cognition.

What is crowning your situation: Emperor-Strategy Authority and Rulership

What kind of ruler are you? Do you need practical advice on this situation? Do I need some advice on this situation? What's my strategy to accomplish these goals and are they realistic?

You in the situation:Pateince and acceptance, starting at the place of all matters of love.

Approaching this task (event, issue, project, relationship, etc) from a position of love?

Am I giving myself the compassion, love and understanding I need?

Can I utilize compassion to resolve what it is that is hurting me in my life?

Crosses you: Wisdom, Searching deeper truth, detachment, humilty, solitude; a need to be still, contemplation, meditation, inner truth and observation shall be attained before making any moves or decisions.

What is your level of awareness at this time? Is the current path you are on still as meaningful as when you first set out?

Foundation: establishing, unifying, initiation: Is the timing right to implement those ideas relating to family, partnership and home? What, if any, structure should I impose in my home life?

What am I trying to conceive?

Recent: Feeling restricted, powerless and confused. Circumstances can cause us to feel restricted and that causes sense of mental powerlessness and confusion.

"remember that you do have choices, and you do have power. No matter how trapped you feel, you can find a way out if you believe it is possible. Solutions are not always easy, but they exist. Find your clarity of thought and purpose and use them to take that first step toward home.

Your Mind and desire now: AHA claiming personal power. Ruling your own makings. Taking action, concentrting, focus, acting consciously. forces of creativity are yours if you can claim your power and act with awareness and concentration. This card is a signal to act and act now, provided you understand exactly what you want and are committed to getting it- Ok so after you adopt the meditation, seeking and observing to heighten awareness, apply these elements.

This is before you: Are you ruling your desires: Are you seeing to the truth and heart of the matter?Honesty, Astute and Frothright. This is about orgaqnizing all your sub and conscios thoughts and aplication of focus authority and command.

Your self in this current curcumstance: Leadership, motivation and vindication.

Can I maturely handle public acclaim and success?

Now that I've reached a zenith, what's my next step?

Am I recognizing partnerships that have facilitated my success?

Positive recognition from others is great, but am I still letting my inner voice take the lead in my decisions?

Your environment: restriction, sacrifices, sacrifice for a higher cause or a purpose, stillness, non-moving-Letting it go and a psssible reversal.....

"approaches to a problem are not always the most obvious. When we most want to force our will on someone, that is when we should release. When we most want to have our own way, that is when we should sacrifice. When we most want to act, that is when we should wait. The irony is that by making these contradictory moves, we find what we are looking for.

Your mind: Renewal, higher rank in position of ruling and responsibility, higher standing and respects concerning relationships and endeavors, increased power, new beginings on current or new matters of circumstances.

"It is a time to be real and centered. Seek out comfortable, reliable experiences that make you feel secure. Build a foundation of trust in your life both within and without. Your common sense will tell you what to do. Focus also on the natural world to help you stay grounded. Enjoy your body and all the joys of material existence."

Outcome:" you may feel caught in an unhealthy, unproductive situation. You may be in the dark about something - ignorant of the truth and its implications. You may be obsessed by a person, idea, substance or pattern that you know is bad for you (or maybe you don't!). You may feel doubt about yourself and the future. We are prone to many errors in life. Examine your assumptions and perceptions carefully. Make sure you are not working from a false picture of yourself and the situation. Hold fast to the highest vision of who you are.

Love and acceptance are never to be attained becuase love an dacceptance belong to us and we dicide who or what is worthy.

Do I always feel like I need to answer to someone? Why?

What is pestering me all the time? What can I do about it?

Do I feel like I never have enough, can never be enough? Why?

How can I lift myself out of these lower levels of thoughts and feelings?

Influences of the current circumstance: Are you letting your emotions block your clarity of the situation?Am I utilizing all of my deeper facets in making decisions?

Am I moving against the current of life, or with the flow? How long has this been at an impass and what do you think is causing this impass? Am I in need of patience and trusting in the flow?

What other factors are at stake here? Are you letting abundance and love and compassion be abused? Are their any sources of promise and love that have been infringed upon? Are you holding on to any areas of yourself and others in this circumstance? Are there any issues of ownership? Are power struggles helping or hurting?

Controls often prevent us from resolution......some can benefit but carefully weigh your level in the situation...

take care:)

• Thank you Capricorn 444

I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you!!

• Number 2. Lessons:

Start with seeking deeper truth and understanding all situations faciltate growth and are heartaches are triggered from areas inside deep that deserve groth to elevate harmony. Stillness and trusting along with putting our intentions to flow compassion and divine interest to all in our circumstances. To ask our guides for truth and the best and deserved outcomes and solutions. To balance levals of control and recognize that controls may manifest more power struggles. Sometimes the solutions reside in our psychic self along with tacit understanding, trusting in the flow with patience and the level of compassion we flow to ourselves can influence that energy unto others, simply be and observe, attain higher awafreness before you take conscious action, flow intentions with compassion and trust into the flow of each stage in the sircumstance, allow yourself levels of com passion and self worth. If we wish to recieve loving, understanding and compassionate responses we must start from those areas when facilitating out actions.

• NUMBER 3: Neptunain-

"I would really appreciate if I could have a reading please. I broke up with my bf.. coz he moved to another country. Prior to that, everything was smooth and lovey dovey between us. He had even insisted on staying in touch and being friends. But now, he's avoiding all communication with me. It's wrecking my mind, i've got so many questions in my head to which he refuses any answer. I'm having trouble to move on gracefully without these answers. Did he lead me on and what went wrong?"

Did he ask you to go with him? Absense makes the heart wander. He said friends. Lovey dovey? What is real love? Was it all cozy and comfy too soon, was it imature love. Could he have lost interest? Maybe there was no level of depth, passion and a cause shared together to create long term passion and love? Communication barriers are a big indication that the relationship carried false security. The answers are in the actions. It was both of you not just you. You may have lead him on as well by allowing too much of yourself. What depth and meaning did you both create before any intimacy?

I am going to do a letting go spread for you with a subconscious and consciousness advice for you to assess.

Current energy that is causing blockages to manifesting hapiness and experienceing liberation:

Closed limitation, insecurity, imaturity, bloackages.

"Just break the wall of isolation and get the flow going again in your life by giving equal or more than what you've received. Remember, this is an inclusive universe. By giving openly, honestly, you're insuring your perpetual gain"

"We never lose, losses are gains of matuirty and releases of false securites"

Releasing and letting go will alow you to recieve. Community, socializing and unity can then be attained with maturity and growth from this past experience. Being to open and wearign your heart on sleeve with allowing to much of yourself to be given must be contemplated about.

Use this lesson to faciltate growth and carry a new wisdom in future opprtunities to unite with others. Can you release this?, and if you do; dont you think that you would enjoy social circumstances better and be more likable and approachable? Releasing this will allow freedom and internal energy you carry and attract from will be uplifted.

Initiating yourself into new activities and endeavors with senses of freedom. You have no attachemnts and have full freedom to enjoy yourself. Dont you thinkthat self haoiness should be created first so you can bring that into a relationship without giving to muxh of the physicval and intimacy upfront which pushes things to far and manifest lack of menaing? Creating meaning in ourselve first?

Release, renewal, intergration,realization: in order to manifest love first we need to release our past and come to a self realization. Is it important to renew ourselves after we learned lessons, we shall move on to attain the lesson? Now we can renew and then intergrate.

What is the risk of surrendering to my true nature?

What thoughts and beliefs have brought me to this point in my life?

My mind or my divine will?

What do I enjoy about being pinned down by limited thinking?

How do I feel about personal responsibility an dacceptance of my actions?

Who or what is responsible for my thoughts? My perceptions? My life outcomes?

If there are always two sides to the coin, wouldn't I always be able to find a solution to every situation?

Self Examination:

Subconsciously: Discern levels of attraction. Discern levels of maturation concerning relationships. Discern your level of worth.

Am I open to new beginnings? New Relationships?

Am I evolved enough to see the other person's point of view without bias?

What connections can I make between my thoughts and my actions?

Consciously: Stillness. Solitude. Contemplation. Inner truth searching. Humility. Acceptance of actions and self involvement.

What is your level of awareness at this moment?

Are you able to be quite and listen to the still small voice within?

Are you accepting your deeper truth and the truth in your situation?

Is the current path you are on still as meaningful as when you first set out

Take care:)

• Number 3: we are reminded that in all situations we shall be open to seeing others points of view not just ours. We must be willing to embrace some level of humility and acceptanc eof our actions involved. We shall also be thankfull for what we have and recognize that we shall not endure life as flat if we are not recieving our way in a situation that we may have impacted and influenced the outcome. We must recognize that releasing involves maturation and wisdom we are deserving and needing to attaqin in order to create and endure a fruitfull relationship or endeavor. The universe is full of opportunties and in order to embrace we can not dwell on what we are dissapointed with and inadvertantly ignore the opportunities that are in existance all around us. It is important to reflect and become aware of ourselves, we shall not put focus on the other individual becuase it was the world that transended that person to test you in that created circumstance for you to learn about yourself and mature. We need only to reach within ourselves with honesty and forgive ourselves then we may attain enlightenement with allowing those areas to mature so we can create the joy and love we desire. Each situation is a level of self realization tha we attain. If we experience abandoning relationshiops that is a sign we are abandoning ourselves and giving to much, we must attain a level of self worth if we desire others to worth us and to carry a worth relationship. Open yourself to sourroundings and engage yourself in activbities that captivate your heart to create meaning within yourself.