Valhalla-Im-Coming

• Now I posted about your identity as you once were e-shaddia, you now are in the knowing that it is interuppting and disrespectfull; you were in the knowing that you have nothing to offer as far as divine and selfless advice at first; so now I know "Valhalla-Im-coming" is a name that is ironic and vengefull to our reporting asnd asking nicley for you to stop disrespecting. You know have an intention by your steadfast actions; I discern you to have proven sinical intent and you will get reults based of your intent and causes.

• I see you follow my threads thgank you though becuase remaining positive helps me and your deciet and inaprpriate activity has been allowing me to recieve more but you need to get yourself another way to market without sending negative energy where it is wanted, your intruding and being deicetfull setting up another identity to keep your practice that has been consistantly reported, your intent and actions are clearly negative so you afre manifesting negativity~!

• This post is deleted!

• kettle?

• Hello Capricorn, Thank you for your kind offer. Honestly this has been a journey...a long hard one and now I have come to a place of renewal and Spirit I believe is opening me this year for an incredible ride. I am walking through a divorce after 15 yrs, have a disabled mum to care for and a 15 yrs old son with an income of only $1300pm. So challenges will be here but...

If you could please see if you can tell me where Spirit needs me to grow. I am looking for a few planks to get my Bridge on the right track. Am I making sense? Am I on the right track? I know choices are mine but if my Spiritual life is in order I feel I shall obtain growth and balance. So if I can get a clue as to where to begin this year that would be awesome...make me think love. Thank you for your love and gifts.

• I will get on this, Its almost 3am and I have to get some rest; I have been on here all day lol. I wil get on this tommoro:) Take good care

Ok and remember that when we experience a dissapointemnt we know that that is getting us on the right track, we are often infringed with the inevitable and inexorable forces becuse the spirit and unviverse has its way of guiding us when we have gone to far on a false securityand wrong path; so be assured my dear you have already started onto a new direction allowing you to go within and lift your level of ascension to apply soon the hard control and direct will with all the assurance to go after what you deserve on your divine path.

Love and Light:)

• Take your time and Cap Angels on your pillows~hugs

• Feangelikah:

"If you could please see if you can tell me where Spirit needs me to grow."

"Your current obstacle and consequences from past"

Ia it time to put your interests first. If you were abused or disrespected in any you must be set free. If you are worn out by demands, take care of yourself. If it is your turn, step forward and claim your due. Just be aware that if you hurt others in the process, your victory will not feel complete.

Hostility and conflict can be addressed with calm dignity. When the cords that bind us are broken, we experience dis-cord. This card can signify dishonors that are fairly open. Cheats, lies, tricks, deceits, even crimes. You may be on the receiving end, or be the perpetrator. Either way, hold to a larger view of who you are. Find the solution that is best for everyone...including yourself.

What has got to go so that the "real me" can stay?

What challenges have I met with calm dignity?

How can I meet present and/or future challenges with that same calm assurance?

How do I feel about the need to be right? Can I drop that compulsion to be right all the time?

Now you are presented with this objective: "steady and even temperament that adds an element of stability to your situation and how can you create it for all circumstances. When you set a goal for yourself, do you persue it with firm resolve all the way through?

Strike a balance

Travel beyond the conventional to reach your goals

Consider the infinite channels of energy that provide you well-being

Root yourself in your mission statement while trusting in the flow of your higher purpose to transport you

Subconscious self examination:keep your faith and trust your natural responses.Dont forget; the unlimited potential and spontaneity inherent in every moment. Simplicity and fresh start. Release past perceptions and blockages.

Conscious self examination:responding calmly in a crisis, using diplomacy rather than force, reaching out to help, or accepting a different point of view. Application of caring, tolerance and understanding.

Area of Lesson:putting events into motion, but also bringing them to a close. It may be time to conclude whatever you have been doing; end the chapter and begin a New with a refreshed outlook.

Do I need to refocus on family and home?

How can I get back to basics and still maintain the progress I've achieved up to this point?

Hoe can I embrace community and social events? How can I embrace the joy that sorrounds me?

Retreat and tie up all loose ends and learn from this past event; assess your veiws on defence and difiance, see how you can apply a diplomatic and toleratn appraoch to meet common grounds and gain more understaning concerning relationships and endeavors. It is best to retreat and succumb to solitude and self examination and reflection. Be prepared for movemements adn news by gaining self composure; use this time now to facilitate wise decisions and actions that are true and divine to yourself and that meet the needs you musgt address in your personal growth. Be open to new pursuits that require Personal Courage concerning true inner calling and rrlationships, all areas of intergration but you must liberate yourself first with self clarity and understanding:)

Take good care:)

• Thank you Capricorn for your gift, for hearing from Spirit and sharing.

There is so much thought going through my head right now! I have Learned behaviors that say I am self-centered to think of my needs, what I want, ect. This I know to be false and will/am working on this. Even as we speak. ~ on right path for that I believe but....oops

Hostility and conflict can be addressed with calm dignity. When the cords that bind us are broken, we experience dis-cord. This card can signify dishonors that are fairly open. Cheats, lies, tricks, deceits, even crimes. You may be on the receiving end, or be the perpetrator. I have realized that yes I am still hurt about the many open lies, cheating and lack of honesty. I think I am coming to grips with it but I do not like the feeling of resentment that come up. it is so hurtful and yet what can I do? I have forgiven but I cannot trust myself to not feel the anger/hurt sometimes. I do not get hostile openly but it is there ... like a hidden lie. Hmmm Spirit please make me alert to see and stop before it causes more damage in me. If there is someone that I have hurt, lied to or cheated that I have not already apologized to ...Forgive me and bring it forth so that I may reconcile personally.

When you set a goal for yourself, do you persue it with firm resolve all the way through? There we go! I let others and their desires come before mine or even what I know to be right. Otherwise It is all about me and ....I get nowhere. GOT IT I must patch this rut!.......Release past perceptions and blockages.

Cat I have things to work on...I knew it. Thank you Love. HUGS and MORE HUGS? Peg

• Forgive you and forgive others, cleanse yourself now to be refreshed and renewed. All is ok you are protected as well and regaining self to move into manifestations of true joy and harmony.

I am happy to help:) Thank you for your confidence and faith in me.

• Hello Capricorn,

Happy New Year!!

Thank you for offering you skills and time. I would aprititiate a reading too, whenever you have some free time and desire. What do you see in this new year for me??

B