Which date goes with your personality?

• Hanswolfgang...

I am seeking your advice on a relationship...I posted something. I would truly appreciate your guidance. Thank u so much.

• Silana,

I am seeking your advice on a relationship: you have no more courage.

I would truly appreciate your guidance: celebrate with close friends.

On the face of it, it is difficult to relate the

opposites. You can never imagine that a person who

clings to your neck, today and vows that you are all

that means anything to him in the world and life would

be meaningless without you, would thrust a knife into

you. Logic needs consistency. But here, there is no

consistency. How can this very person kill you? But the

reality of life is that he can. This is the very depth

of life. He who has no relationship with you does not

bother to kill you. He is not interested in you. Can

you make someone an enemy without first making him your

friend? Also, one who becomes your sworn enemy could

not have just been a slight acquaintance. The

proportion is equal: the greater the friendship, the

greater the enmity. Machiavelli, in his book THE

PRINCE, has written, "The greater the intimacy, the

more cautious you should be of your friend." This is

cunning advice, but it has some truth in it. The

thicker the friendship, the more vigilant you should be

because the danger is greater. Machiavelli says, "If

you do not want your enemies to know the facts, take

care that your friends do not know them." He has also

said, "Do not treat your enemy in a way that you may

regret some day when he becomes your friend, because an

enemy can become a friend any day."

• witchone,

How the **** does telling someone that if they don't understand what you are saying, they will never understand themselves, offer any advice? It has only one meaning. It is a device to

bridge the gap between them and their unconsciousness. You are

simply to read it. You are not to engage in any inner

discussion. Just see that it is giving you an

indication and begin your journey. Do not hesitate even

for a moment. Do not even stop to think, "Where am I

going? Why am I going?" Do not consult your mind at

all; just give your mind a holiday. It means giving

your mind a holiday. Ask your mind just to keep its

place, just to be quiet. Tell it, "Let me hear this

directly. Don't get in my way. Don't interfere. Don't

bring your interpretation in. It is not needed. If it

is needed, I will consult you. Do not interfere. Do not

offer advice for which you have not been asked."

Hans, how does that address what I asked?

I have no desire to get involved in arguments. At the same time, I won't sit back and ignore it when people are belittled. On a more personal level, I don't believe we should dismiss our 'minds'. We should be striving to combine mind, body and 'soul'.

Our journey doesn't begin when you or anyone advises it. It doesn't even begin when we decide to start it. It just is, from when we are born. My mind is part of me. Yes sometimes it needs to switch off and allow me to feel, but it doesn't need to switch off and let me believe any rubbish I'm fed.

In the capitalist world in which we currently exist, the mind or intellect seems to count more than anything. You are suggesting we should ignore that and go only by our feelings/unconscious. Others promote the 'physical'. As I say, I believe we need to attune all three.

As a one off Hans, why don't you actually respond to the comments instead of posting more mystical mumbo jumbo? Sorry an all that but that's how it comes across.

• @Witchone

As you can see, he is getting upset & angry at you, because he has more & more people seeing through is false insecure act 😉 Haha!

Sorry SS,I truly don't want to be caught up in arguments. And the worst thing is, all this is distracting attention from your original question. I'm going to go back to that now and see if there is anything useful I can add.

• I was originally supposed to be born on july9th, but was born late on july14th

Does this mean I'm really a july9th baby or 14th?

I've read alittle about both, and all though there are some things that sound like me with the july14th, the july9th sounds more like me.

How does the "Babies born late" ordeal work when it comes to astrology & numberology, ect.?

Right, I have no in depth knowledge. My instinct says, if you were born on the 14th then you are a 14th July baby. Lets face it, if you are accepting astrological ideas as to the where's and why's of your personality, it doesn't fit in too well with the concept of modern science [at the moment]. And it is modern science that enables us to predict [badly] when babies will be born. I have three children and none of them arrived on the day they were predicted to come. It's just a guide, not a given.

It's an interesting question though.

• HAHAHAHAHA...This really made me laugh...I just had a similar convo with Hans not making sense and insulting me and trying to hide the insults in his stories. Oh my. ( :

• witchone,

how does that address what I asked? The mind will try to butt in, that is for certain --

that is its habit. No matter what you undertake, it

will say, "This is the right thing to do," or it will

say, "That is the wrong thing to do." It will say, "I

am telling you this for your own good, for your own

safety." Such behavior by the mind may be acceptable in

worldly affairs, but in moving beyond the world, in

moving into spiritual realms, it is a hindrance. How

can it be trusted in areas about which it knows nothing

at all, or in things it has never tasted? In the

beginning the mind will tell you not to trust; it will

say you shouldn't trust because this kind of thing has

never happened before. And from one standpoint it is

right -- you really have never experienced this kind of

thing before.

why don't you actually respond to the comments instead of posting more mystical mumbo jumbo? because I respond to the questioners and their questions, not to the mumbo jumbo comments. If you are calling the evolution of consciousness mystical mumbo jumbo, you are denying yourself your own potential.

I am against all the religions, and here,

particularly, against Christianity. I am against all

the politicians because I think the world has suffered

for thousands of years because of the politicians. They

are the greatest criminals around. I don't agree with

any kind of morality in which they believe. I think it

is immoral. I have my own conception of morality. I

don't believe in marriage, I think marriage is an ugly

institution which has put the whole humanity in a

madhouse.

• well that would explain why there is a problem in relating. I am a christian and I wish to be married again.......moving on

• if you do not move ahead you will be thrown back; if

you do not raise yourself up you will be thrown down.

• Never take a step back or a step down. Only take a step forward & a step up. Your fears & self conciousness are making you so negative on yourself & those around you. You'll feel so energized & positive if you learn to over come your fears & learn about the real you, other than the one you act to be.

Don't ever think, "At least I can remain where I am."

• Never have to think that, I'm always moving forward. 🙂 You''ll be able to move forward too once you over come the fears & accept yourself.

Such a thing never happens. Even if you want to stay

where you are, keep trying to push ahead. You have to

keep trying. Don't stop. If you stop, the flow of life

will knock you down.

-Never have to worry about the flow of life. When you're full of life, there's nothing but flow & nothing but happiness in your life.

• @ Witchone

He isnt able to admit being wrong, let alone accept that people can see through his act. He is arguing with everyone that can see through his act, making him fall deeper & deeper into this paniced damsel in destress. Like you said, your mind is part of YOU, no one else. No one knows you except you. He THINKs & SAYs he knows other peoples minds, even though he's only talking to people he's never met a day in his life. He avoids the direct questions by posting the 'mumbo jumbo' because he knows everyone is seeing through his little act & is paniced.

You are right about the arguing though. His mumbo jombo responses has taken away from the main topic.

###############Right, I have no in depth knowledge. My instinct says, if you were born on the 14th then you are a 14th July baby. Lets face it, if you are accepting astrological ideas as to the where's and why's of your personality, it doesn't fit in too well with the concept of modern science [at the moment]. And it is modern science that enables us to predict [badly] when babies will be born. I have three children and none of them arrived on the day they were predicted to come. It's just a guide, not a given. ######################

It's not the personality of the birthdate persay, it's more of the interests I guess. Like how it says July9th people are big on sports & working out. And July14th people are more into Arts ect. Although I'm very much into both, I'm more into sports. That's most likely due to growing up in an athletic family though.

I've also noticed how unpredictable the baby due dates can be. My friend recently has her baby. Only insted of having the baby in Dec. she had him in Nov.

Adorable baby though ❤

• @ Lovinmylife

Hans just doesnt know how to accept when people see through his act. He panics & hides behind his nonsense stories insted of explaining himself directly. He's not able to accept himself enough, & is not confident enough to take pride in his own words. It's not his fault, he just has to learn to accept himself & stop hiding behind this know-it-all act he pretends to have.

• I am against all the religions, and here,

particularly, against Christianity. I am against all

the politicians because I think the world has suffered

for thousands of years because of the politicians. They

are the greatest criminals around. I don't agree with

any kind of morality in which they believe. I think it

is immoral. I have my own conception of morality. I

don't believe in marriage, I think marriage is an ugly

institution which has put the whole humanity in a

madhouse.

-You say you are against religion, but when it all comes down to it, religion just comes down to beliefs. EVERYONE has beliefs.

-I see I was right about the no honeymoon though (; Aha! I guess you really DO have to break free. Other wise you will remain alone for the rest of your life. You may SAY you dont believe in marriage. I have no doubt it's not by choice. Who ever you marry generally starts to learn more about you than anyone else. You panic when people on the computer sees through your act, to imagine how paniced you get when it happens in person! Ahahah!

• Thank you all for helping me not to waste my time here anymore.

• 'm glad you finally came to your senses to back down 🙂

• And maybe next time you're talking to someone, you wont be so blunt about judging someone you dont know. Because clearly you did it quit a bit here!

BYE!

• "Thank you all for helping me not to waste my time here anymore".

Hans, that comment saddens me. Firstly because I wouldn't want to be part of 'driving' anyone away. Secondly, I have been blessed enough to come across many wiser people than myself [not difficult] and they've all had two things in common, simplicity and patience. You are showing neither. You have been on this forum for some years, if you believe you have a message and/or wisdom to share, why leave? Personally I think you have something to give [as we all do] but you maybe you have to acknowledge you are as much a seeker of knowledge as a giver.

Bright blessings whatever you decide.

• where do you find the dates and the personalities mine is July 19

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @ Witchone

Nope, I wouldnt be laughing about it if it was anger. It's amusment to findout more and more people have had hans do 'hocus pocus' comments on their discussions. It's not 3 a.m. here, so I guess it's not poor me 🙂 Haha.

@ Hans

it is amazing, how you combine extraordinary ignorance with extraordinary arrogance.

• I'm not surprised you'd start to show the hurt feelings, but just know some people bring it on themselves. Why attemppt to share ones knowledge if there isnt really any to share, & why hide behind 'mumbo jumbo' comments insted of just admitting to not knowing or simply explaining. If this has happend with multiple other people, I'm surprised you havent come to this on your own.

And it's amazing how you can CONFUSE fear with knowledge. Apparently I'm not the only one to notice this about you.