Which date goes with your personality?

• I was originally supposed to be born on july9th, but was born late on july14th

Does this mean I'm really a july9th baby or 14th?

I've read alittle about both, and all though there are some things that sound like me with the july14th, the july9th sounds more like me.

How does the "Babies born late" ordeal work when it comes to astrology & numberology, ect.?

• sunnysummers,

you are really a july14th baby.

That "supposed to be" is mind, mind of men. Reality is that, what happens. Birth happens in synchronicity with the quality of exact that time. It is the appropriateness that decides the birth, it happens as a natural process, but it is governed by the appropriateness, Like draws to like. So at the most one could say, your sorroundings, your parents or what not, would have liked you more as a 9th of July girl, but you had another plan, you wanted to be or existence wanted you to be a 14h of july girl. So better watch out, if not all what you see in yourself like 9th july is not your own growth, but has arisen under the pressure of your surroundings.

If you become aware of all that existence is giving, there will be tremendous bliss. Then there is no point in being miserable. You are miserable because you do not know what you have got, you do not know what is being given to you every moment, you do not know that you deserve nothing and all has been given to you.

• My parents expected to have 2 kids on july9th, & when the doctor wanted to induce her with me, she refused & wanted me to be born when it was my time. Doesnt sound like they cared much about the birthdate, but the baby being born. They never pressure me to be anything I'm not. They suport me in just about everything I'm into. The same goes for my older siblings.

The july9 isnt a pressure thing, it's the activeness, workking out, ect. that sounds the most like me. I'm always on the go & working out. July14th doesnt say much about any of that.

And I find it very unlikely that you'll be able to call someone "Miserable" when 1. You're on the internet, you've never met them a day in your life. Most people I know who call other people miserable are people who are miserable themselves.

2. I'm beyond happy with my life. Would've change it for the world.

Maybe you're not so happy with yours?

I'm still waiting for you to explain how you're able to say "I'm" miserable, & "I'M" a volcano, & everything else you've said, yet all the other readers have denied this & given me readings completely dffferent from yours. Odd? I'm thinking so. Are you ever actually going to explain this?

• This post is deleted!

• Unconsiousness? I'm fully awake here.

What is your deffinition of the mind & the sensual mind?

There are very few people in the world that know you better than you know yourself. People may learn new things about themselves everyday, their likes & dislikes, but they do know themselves. Astrology wont tell you how good someones family is in class standards, & it wont tell you who a person is. I know an Aries guy that had a reading on here that said he was one who lives life as the center of attention & has a great love for constant change and variety, when this guy is the shyest guy & HATES change. Doesnt like sports; doesnt even fit the Aries male profile, even he's said that.

I guess those astrologers that says not everyone matches their sign was right.

• This post is deleted!

• The mind IS a power, like all powers, it is given to each person who breaths. Each person has their own power, but no power is the same as another. Everyone has their own. Although some may think they know someone elses power, they are easily fooled. Most who say they know anothers power truely dont know their own power. As life goes on they become more & more lost, making them become more & more fooled. They begin to think they know the powers of those around them, but still, they dont. They remain lost. Only the person with this power of mind will know wat they like. The person with the mind is the only one who can state weather or not they enjoy the meal being eaten. No one else can state weather or not this person likes this meal. Sensualness & feeling comes from more than the mind, it comes from the heart. Those who remain lost are too lost to find their way to this heart. If you havent found this out by the mid-life stage, the soul goes farther & farther away from the power, from the heart.

To come out of your mind, one must speak from the heart & speak ones mind. Thankfully the young have learned this better than the elderly 😉 . Those who are not able to speak from the heart & speak ones mind, are too afraid to express ones self, causeing them to have a wasted life. The ones who hide; the ones who make up random things because they have no one/no thing else, are so lost in life. They have no one else. The ones that are able to reach apoint where they are able to speak from the heart, & speak ones mind are able to be who they really are. Sadly the elderly have trouble learning of this love that comes from this. The love that the heart & mind can give someone in life. Everyone has the honeymoon when they find this love. Those who state it is impossible for others to have this honeymoon has never experienced this honeymoon. They have been alone for too long. They have icolated themselves from others. The lonely-ness will have you feeling pain each & every day till they around able to realize this. Till they are able to realize they are not happy. Deep down they have realized this, but are too lost to admit this. They are too alone, too afraid to make a change in their life & take the risks that come with it. The young are able to take these risks, while the elderly are too afraid. Those who are able to pull free & admit this weakness are able to learn from those around them, from the young along with the other elderly who have already pulled free. With out pulling free & taking these risks, you will remain alone in life. You will continue to attempt to blend in with others, even though the ones around you can see the lonely-ness. They can tell you are trying to be something youre not. They can hear the false facts you speak. Some may laugh when you speak of your attempted knowledge, you are too lost to realize they are laughing at you not wiith you. When the others do not laugh, you realize they have seen through your act & you begin to panic. This fear is a sign of your mind being abused. It feels the pain you have caused it. Until you are able to learn your own power, you are unable to take the risks that make life worth living, you are unable to understand those around you. Prohaps you will be able to over come this fear that is held with in you. Until that day, I, along with others, will see through this act.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• xrub,

is that a problem for my astrology? yes.

LET ATTENTION BE AT A PLACE WHERE YOU ARE SEEING SOME PAST HAPPENING, AND EVEN YOUR FORM, HAVING LOST ITS PRESENT CHARACTERISTICS, IS TRANSFORMED.

• remember, you will be in trouble if you begin pruning the leaves of a tree, because once a leaf is pruned it is replaced by four new leaves. The tree believes you are interested in grafting, it is not at fault. The tree feels maybe you want four leaves, that's why you are pruning one, so it produces four leaves. When you see the four leaves, you panic and prune all four of them. That gives rise to sixteen new leaves!

The more leaves the better! 😉

-- But I wasnt talking about a tree, I was talking about a sexist lonely old man who thinks he knows things he has no knowledge of wats so ever 🙂

Now remember, someday you'll have the courage to break free & take those risks that make life worth living. Dont be afraid of change 🙂

• @XRUB

Make a post to Captain about this. I did on my old account & both Captain, along with two other good readers replied giving similar legit responses. They actually know what their talking about.

• IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW YOUR OWN MIND.

Jeez it's some time since I've looked in on here and yet you are still posting your meaningless rubbish. How the hell does telling someone that if they don't understand what you are saying, they will never understand themselves, offer any advice? It's just claptrap and time someone told you so.

• @ Sunnysummers

I agree. It's years since I've been on this forum but Captain was exceptionally helpful and insightful. Great name by the way. 😉

Oh and tut my previous post was for Hans......

• I figured he did things like this to other people

Now I see my phsycic readings were right 😉

LoL

• In fairness, I don't think Hans and I ever exchanged comments. He was just one of the people that made me move on elsewhere. I simply don't like mumbo jumbo backed up with 'it's your fault if you don't understand my greater wisdom'. That's not how truly insightful/wise people operate. Best of luck anyway. Tomorrow I might even address your question! Not sure I can be of any help though. Meantime, I'm off to bed - should have gone hours ago. Let me know if you get any glimmerings from your psychic readings about random women in the UK. 😉

• This post is deleted!

• witchone,

How the **** does telling someone that if they don't understand what you are saying, they will never understand themselves, offer any advice? It has only one meaning. It is a device to

bridge the gap between them and their unconsciousness. You are

simply to read it. You are not to engage in any inner

discussion. Just see that it is giving you an

indication and begin your journey. Do not hesitate even

for a moment. Do not even stop to think, "Where am I

going? Why am I going?" Do not consult your mind at

all; just give your mind a holiday. It means giving

your mind a holiday. Ask your mind just to keep its

place, just to be quiet. Tell it, "Let me hear this

directly. Don't get in my way. Don't interfere. Don't

bring your interpretation in. It is not needed. If it

is needed, I will consult you. Do not interfere. Do not

offer advice for which you have not been asked."

• no, things are to be rooted out -- simply pruning the

leaves won't help. You have no idea of roots, you merely

go on playing with leaves.

• Coming from a fear stucken elderly man who doesnt even know which durrection the roots are. Haha. Pull free of your fear & figure out your own mind & heart before claiming to know someone elses.

How the **** does telling someone that if they don't understand what you are saying, they will never understand themselves, offer any advice?

• She saying it like it is. You cant accept the fact that you dont know what you're talking about, or that you are wrong. Even when other people & astrologers say you are. It's like i said before uou panic when people see through your act & retreat behind your fear.

It has only one meaning.

• Nothing has just one meaning. The littlest things can have a million meanings.

It is a device to

bridge the gap between them and their unconsciousness.

• You just proved her right by saying that. You get upset & nervous when someone denys you, making you say you're "Joking" or that it's "them not you". It is you. Especially when everyone, even the actual astrologers calling you out on it. You just cant admit this. You're letting your fear hold you in check. Break free of that fear & dont be afraid to accept being wrong or admitting when you are wrong.

You are

simply to read it. You are not to engage in any inner

discussion.

• You might want to remember that this is MY discussion. NOT YOURS. She can comment if she wants to. You're just getting more & more upset since more & more people are confronting you about seeing through your false act.

Just see that it is giving you an

indication and begin your journey. Do not hesitate even

for a moment. Do not even stop to think, "Where am I

going? Why am I going?" Do not consult your mind at

all; just give your mind a holiday. It means giving

your mind a holiday. Ask your mind just to keep its

place, just to be quiet. Tell it, "Let me hear this

directly. Don't get in my way. Don't interfere. Don't

bring your interpretation in. It is not needed. If it

is needed, I will consult you. Do not interfere. Do not

offer advice for which you have not been asked."

^ This is a clear indication of fear attempting to hide itself! 🙂

@Witchone

As you can see, he is getting upset & angry at you, because he has more & more people seeing through is false insecure act 😉 Haha!

• This post is deleted!