Sag and scorpio

• im a triple scorpio and hes a sag/sag/libra hes a dragon im a roster. im maddly in love with him but wondering how this will work out and what we can do to macke this work. were both devorced and with kids. i love him so much i want to some day be married and averything with him.

• This is off topic but there seems to be a lot of people attracted to Sags on this forum including me lol :).

Anyways back on topic. I agree with Scorptaurquarius about that you have to give them some space. From what I have gathered it is best to be there for them when they need it and it to give them quite a bit of space when they need it. If you want to be with him tell him how you feel(if you haven't already) and see where it goes from there.

• Wow--triple Scorpio? That's crazy! Anyway, at least HE'S not the Scorpio; male Scorpios have more issues than female ones. Don't shoot the messenger--lol. Seriously, though, Sags are binary thinkers; they want to get things done and feel their route is the best. The odd thing I have found with a Sag is although they want things their way and like to push themselves without snags (i.e., you getting in the way), they also, in the end, respect a strong woman who stands up for herself.

Both women my brother had married (he's in his 2nd marriage now), were strong in personality. He just seemed to be attracted to that. I think he wanted someone to temper him some; I think he knew he needed it. Scorpios are usually pretty good at hiding their moodiness; oh, it's there, but you Scorpios are pretty good at holding it in.

I think the key is to not be needy, but be vocal about things you like, dislike, etc. The Sag will respect you for that. The neediness will be misconstrued as weakness, something a Sag doesn't like in a woman, it seems. The good thing is he has Libra in there, and Libras are nicely balanced creatures, usually seeing the good in everything. So, I think with him having Libra, you're spared from a crash-n-burn. I'd write more but I am sleepy...hope this has helped!

• This post is deleted!

• OMG!!!! NO!!!!! RUN!!! NEVER LOOK BACK!!!!! Sags and Scorps are disaterous in the end..... I've been involved with several sags and at first it's ok but there are too many differances and scorps get too emotional and annoyed too easily. This scorp will never trust another sag.. Only one opinion one one who's been burned too many times by a sag.

• sag and scorpio...forget it! MOVE ON NOW.

• This post is deleted!

• HOLD ON !!

Hey..I gotta tell ya what I've witnessed in real Laithano !! Scorps n Saggis DO make a great couple!! Have several such couples related to me in some way or the other and one of them been together for what 35 yrs! And still goin strong!! Its CRAZY but it DOES work...The freedom for saggi n the jealousy n control in the scorp...only these two need to be watched out for. Which relationship doesn't have people compromising in one way or the other...!! I wish ya all the luck in the world 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• iam a sag and i married a scorpio we been to together for 14 years but any way you just take very slow you will havet to work hard at some times we feel trap and we to get away but we always come

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!