New to this and a little confused.

• Hello!

I am new to tarot reading and dont really know much about it except for the fact that something inside me is bugging me to learn tarot and develop myself.

I have been browsing the internet looking for a starter pack for beginners and have found that there are many different ones. I have found there are ones with crystals and ones with journals etc.

I am pretty lost when it comes to making the right choice. I do however know which deck i like, so thats a start 🙂

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

• the best site to learn fro is tarotteachings............google it................your deck works with you; so specific traits will only pertain to you due to your application with the cards'

Bless your cards' first do a reading; ask the cards what you will learn from them

go through all 78 and for each one put a title to each one EX. Death for me I title it transition then I crewate three -5 key words; endings, new beginings, exposure, inevitable

Focus on first instinctive responses...note them and also take in context the pictures

Here is an example to read

9 cups 8 coins 6 coins

Content and fullfilled concerning the efforts I have been giving and the results I am recieving.

• Start out with less cards; most of the time less is better; many cards can make readings confusing;

Tarot really just will show current manifestations and assess sub and conscious areas that need attention.....they can in no way give you choice, answers and your path..they can assist

Every morning pull out one daily advice card and keep logs...see the patterns after weeks have gone by

Do a three card reading morning afternoon and eavning-:what lessons or advice for the day..............

Court cards take time -they can be many times energies you exalt ort to adopt or at times actual people

Really check out that website.......

• Tarot is a self practice, practice pateince and perseverance........it takes much time to evolve a skill be pateint and try not to over do it.............little at a time.....................

Keep logs of all your readings

Its always good to meditate and do them early-that way you can test your skill and intuition by using the daily spreads.....see what manifests and at the end of the day assess your work.............

Really check out the references.................

Aces are the roots; introducing the roots of the seeds planted in the suites they are presented in your reading..................

you will see all cards present choices................

2 is what it sounds duality then put in the demeanors- we often have choice

Ex 2 swords-indecision" mental suit" emotional blockage can cause indecision-its a choice card but with the demeanor of mental work load

3-"as it sounds" trinity; unioning, intergration and community, leadership, seeing potential of results from inputs.....

Even swords suit-resolution, meeting of minds and truth comes out, 3 pentacles-building luck in community and intergration-and so on...................

4's much internal stillness, 4 Cups; "assessing emotions" apathy a block causes infringed choice or openness, 4P: blockage, miserly, controls, reserved....stagnant, 4 Swrds: retreat, contemplate "mental" logical and so on......

5's are conflict and choice

6's givng and recieving of the energy suit; swords attaining mental retreat and healing and moving on....these cards present actions....movements............6 cups; experience nastalgia, philanthropy....sharing...............6 Wands; acclaim, triumphing................6 coins; having and not having, giving and recieving, balance of powers, knowledge and resources............

Sevens are challenges:

here are some notes to start....