Suramya - I have a question re the reading you have done for me pls

• Dear suramya,

Thank you so much for the reading. I have had a battle to get online the last couple of days..... maybe because of the holidays and internet were overloaded.... at least I am back on. 🙂

YES, i do have questions for you..... I find it rather difficult to read for myself.....

Are you poised between two equally powerful options or forces? You seem to want to make a choice as fairly as possible and are deliberating. Probably some paper work is also involved. The cards indicate that soon you will move away from any difficult or dangerous routes to an easier one/choice. - I TAKE THIS IS TALKING ABOUT MY PLANS TO BUY A VEHICLE, DUE TO PAST FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES I CAN'T GO THE NORMAL ROUTE FOR FINANCE. finance.

On the personal front again you seem to be caught in a duel like situation. Either this is pleasurable argument or contest with someone or a choice between two people. I f the latter, there is a masculine assertive man in your present, who likes things his way and wont back down. The cards advise you to take a risk and follow your heart. Your future or second option is the King of cups a man of emotion and generosity. Alternatively it means You are the one getting emotionally mature and nurturing - OK, THIS ONE IS MORE TRICKY. THERE IS NO ONE IN MY LIFE CURRENTLY, BUT MY EX LOVER ( WE SPLIT UP ALMOST A YEAR AGO) IS A KING OF CUPS PERSON, OUT OF THE BLUE GOT A TEXT MESSAGE TWO DAYS AGO. ANY POSSIBILITY OF HIM COMING BACK TO MY LIFE?

ON THE MONEY/PROFESSION FRONT YOU ARE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CORRECT, I AM NOT SOMEONE TO TAKE RISKS EASILY, AND THINK AND RE THINK EVERYTHING BEFORE I CAME TO A DECISION.

Thank you again, I really appreciate your time.

Love and light

Post A Reply | Report Abuse